• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/2 Italian

1/6 German

1/6 Polish

1/6 Irish

AKA a drunk Jew-hating pizza making pasta eater.

Haha that made my day! :lol:

I've got Dutch and Albanian on my Mum's Side. And on my Dad's side were dirty convicts. We go back as far as the first fleet which came over to Australia, when England Colonized our country in 1788. So pretty much British a long way back.

But all in all I'm a Pie Eating, Holden loving true-blue Aussie.

French, English, Irish, Scottish, German. Mainly English and Irish though...

My great-grea-great-great-(or however long ago) grandparents were... grr what's that word... hugenots, French protestants who came to English in the 1700 century or something. But as I'm am athiest... :?

I'm 100% filipino. I've done some research and apparently there are folks in Argentina with the same surname (My first reaction: WTF :XD: )

I've been called chinese, japanese, korean etc.. Never ever have they been right -.-

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Baha. I love my ethnicity. If anyone is racist towards me for being white, I can pull the 1/4 Italian card. And the Scotch-Irish, American Indian, AND minority card. I love being a human mutt. I'm a minority, a Majority, and some where in between all rolled in one!

grammar2gr8dxsu8.png

Life is as EXTREME as you WANT TO MAKE IT!

Hmmm. Vast majority English, smidgen of Scottish from one Grandmother (well, her father technically), and an incredibly small amount of Irish from my maternal side (but like 3 generations).

But within the English, one half is South, the other is North (Norfolk... Norwich in particular). As any Englishman knows, that's not the greatest thing in the world.

Norfolk: While it may be legal in all of England to marry your cousin, it's only socially acceptable in Royalty... and Norfolk.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I'm 1/1 American.

The unique thing about Americans, is that unless you are native, in which case you'd probably be quite proud of that and stated it for all to hear, you are from somewhere else. Every (recent) American National is an immrigrant or decended from one/two/many.

Which is why I find the right-wing anti Immigration polices hysterical. "Get rid of all immigrants!" Okay! 98% of American population deported!

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I'm 1/1 American.

The unique thing about Americans, is that unless you are native, in which case you'd probably be quite proud of that and stated it for all to hear, you are from somewhere else. Every (recent) American National is an immrigrant or decended from one/two/many.

Which is why I find the right-wing anti Immigration polices hysterical. "Get rid of all immigrants!" Okay! 98% of American population deported!

"Native Americans" originated from russia, they followed herds over the bering straight when it was still an ice bridge, and slowly migrated down until they got to the Americas. According to scientists NOONE originated from North America.

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

I'm 1/1 American.

"Native Americans" originated from russia, they followed herds over the bering straight when it was still an ice bridge, and slowly migrated down until they got to the Americas. According to scientists NOONE originated from North America.

If you trace it all back far enough, we all come from Sub-Saharan Africa. But Native Americans as we know them are as close as it comes to truly "native" Americans.

I'm American as well, but I'm really English, Welsh, Scottish, Danish, German, Hungarian, Native American, and... according to Ancestry.com I'm many, many generations removed from Charlemagne. \'

I'm not sure if they're right, but the man did have about 30+ kids. Who all had many children themselves, so who knows. :P