Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I add salt to my ramen. Yeah, you heard me.
  2. Everyone seems to love the chicken ones, but my dad accidentally bought beef flavored ones once and I thought they were better. Haven't had them since though. Anyways, I consider making ramen too much effort. :roll: Shows how lazy I am. It's delicious though. If I though I could make it without hurting myself I would do it more often. :lol:
  3. Skull replied to BlackDawn's topic in Off-Topic
    There you go.
  4. Next time I see my uncle I'll ask him. Most blind people can see a little bit though, to be legally blind you just need your vision to be impaired to a certain degree. People with that type of blindness as compared to total blindness probably see in dreams. I'd imagine the same is true for deaf people.
  5. Skull replied to Gerbil's topic in Rants
    Blood Argon kinda ruined it for anyone else who hates the trade limit, considering he spoke out greatly against the limits and bannings, and turned out to be a malicious real world trader, botter, private server runner, etc. Oh, that's why he got banned? :lol:
  6. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Woke up today and my left eye is swollen, no clue why. Normally it's not a problem since my hair is plenty long enough to cover my eyes, but of course today I was scheduled to get a haircut :lol: It's not as bad now as when I first woke up, but you can see it since my hair isn't over my eyes anymore.
  7. I don't care how terrible this is, you guys can't just scream "death penalty" every time something like this happens. Because honestly, things like this happen every day around the world. Those events just don't receive publicity. Sure the guy who did it should face some sort of legal repercussion, but you have to be logical about it. Convicted serial killers don't even get the death penalty all the time.
  8. I need to think of something new, BASE jumping might be impossible to get 10,000 hours of even if I don't die :lol: But I honestly have no idea. :?
  9. Good luck. Anyways, I tend to only stress out on finals when it's make or break for my grade, like it always is.
  10. Wrote a paper/gave a presentation on piracy (pro-piracy argument) for English last year and got a 98 on it. I'm guessing my teacher was just surprised I put effort in or did it at all because frankly, that was a terrible paper that I wrote the night before after messing around in class for almost a month.
  11. I think they determined that the faster zombies would kill us and we would stand no chance. Rather stupid of them. Faster zombies would be just like fighting humans except they have no guns. And only need to bite you to kill you, and don't fear or feel pain...
  12. I only play on the themed world and everyone is usually terrible, but my record on air is like 35 or so, almost all scored myself. I can't stand Gop though. Maybe playing with people who know what they're doing would help. I might start playing again in a few days when I lose members.
  13. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    You look older than 15 or 16. In a good way I guess?. I thought she was like 17 or 18?
  14. Skull replied to Maze's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm going to be fat as hell I bet.
  15. Wait.. those aren't the important things? nothing is important. Nihilism for the win.
  16. BASE jumping :thumbup:
  17. Skull replied to forestfrolic's topic in Off-Topic
    Stranger: hi Your conversational partner has disconnected. I time how long it takes them to disconnect. They all do it surprisingly fast. Mashing buttons so they think your typing tends to work though :lol:
  18. Coke, chocolate milk, Arizona Sweet tea.
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Sorry to hear that. :(
  20. The problem that JaGex faces with endgame content is caused mainly by two things. The first and most obvious problem is that once you reach that endgame content you can never go up more without a level rework due to the level 99 cap. That's something that will always be a problem. It's similar to the problem presented by having a hitpoints cap in pvp, the weapons continue to improve but the maximum damage you can take doesn't. That's also why JaGex tend to avoid adding in these types of things, they want to be able to keep the game expanding and continue to build up. If they (I know I should refer to JaGex as "it" but that seems weird to me) keep the level cap in place they're stuck with it as opposed to say Blizzard and World of Warcraft where they can just stick on another 10 levels, add a few quests and an instance and boom, problem solved and they gain profit from everyone running out to buy their next expansion. The next problem relates with the other in which, without that problem it wouldn't be an issue. That problem is that times change. For example with the release of smithing way back when, rune was the endgame armour and as a result players who could make a rune platebody, 2 hander, etc were making brilliant money because what they made had use. However, since they planned it out with rune at level 99, today when rune is considered low level armour, smithing becomes essentially useless. That means that even if Jagex creates some awesome level 99 weapon today, 3 years from now it's not going to be all that useful (assuming they find a way to combat the 99 hp problem, with spells, special armour, prayer, etc). That's pretty much it.
  21. Barrows is really the way to go. Dragon's outdated and most other things aren't worth the time, effort or cost.
  22. Too much drama is the only problem I have with it. Or at least too much similar drama. I want something other than Mike and pretty much anybody having a yelling match, then Mike whining about how they all think they're better than him because they have degrees, then everyone realizes that he's the only one who can do anything important (almost the only one, some of them are pretty good but the rest can't do many productive things). Anyways, that aside I like it. Has some good information in parts of it, some solid entertainment, and is a fairly good experiment (even though I think off camera they get to get food, water, etc). All the show needs is zombies.
  23. I started a quick sprite of your character, since I liked it a lot and I wanted to try making sprites since I never had before. I hope you don't mind. [hide=] Wasn't sure which hair was better.[/hide] Anyways, your drawing is nice and I really like your style, but it's not really what you think of when you hear sprite. I'd love to see you do a full sized one and maybe give it a background or something. Again, sorry for the minor hijack, I'll remove it if you want.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.