Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. 3 ish. You change your avatar lately?
  2. Rise Against - Alive and Well Breaking in my new laptop :shock:
  3. Jelly and mayonnaise on toast. Haven't had it in years though
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I get the day off for semester break so I'm going over a friends house. It's pretty awesome, especially since today's my birthday too. :)
  5. Sharp Dressed Man - ZZ Top Fashion thread inspired.
  6. Skull replied to Faux's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't, it looks bad on most people. If I could find a picture of you... Although I hate to admit it, Zac Ef(f?)ron dresses very nicely. I'm sure it would look terrible on me. But still ridiculously awesome.
  7. Move the drop message to all tabs? That's what I'd do.
  8. Skull replied to xlippsx's topic in Off-Topic
    Good song. I can't say it'd make me cry though.
  9. Rap

    Skull replied to xlippsx's topic in Off-Topic
    Emenim's one of my favorite mainstream rappers. Rather, the only one I like. Edit: Kanye's not bad either Aesop Rock and Atmosphere are two I've been told are good, I've never actually heard Atmosphere though, so who knows. Another one that's big with some of the guys I know is Immortal Technique. Again, haven't heard much from him. Edit again: Forgot Cypress Hilll and House of Pain (sometimes)
  10. You should feel blessed to have ANYTHING within a 5 minutes walk :?
  11. Skull replied to Faux's topic in Off-Topic
    I need to buy a fedora...
  12. 7.5/10 for stats, 10/10 for bank. So like an 8.5 ish overall. Nice job for a year. And if I must, banana.
  13. 1. Would cause spamming for post count. So I'd say no. 2. Sure, that wouldn't be that bad. 3. See above. 4. Imagine 100k people wanting to use images. Now imagine the amount of work it would take to approve them. So no. I'd say just use tif though.
  14. Skull replied to Faux's topic in Off-Topic
    Never been big on fashion. It's just not my thing.
  15. I suck, am already making a pixel for someone, and need to keep up with my classwork better. So what the hell, I'll try I guess.
  16. Hmm, I dunno. Probably the same thing I do now after maybe the first half hour.
  17. 16 in a very short amount of time... 3 days? Anyways, I was 11 when I started playing.
  18. Hardest game I ever played. Anyways, Gary mother [bleep]ing Oak.
  19. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Dude your hair was awesome :(
  20. Any tutorials on how to use blender, cause I didn't even know where to start :|
  21. Gloves are worth it if you don't suck at fog :roll: Anyways, try earths with gloves is you don't really care about losing some money. Airs if you want money.
  22. You guys are all ridiculously skinny... not that I'm exactly fat though, 5'7 ish and about 130-135. If you really want to gain weight, eat high protein and high fat foods. Honestly, you're better off staying at a consistent weight or working out to gain muscle instead of trying to put on pure weight.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.