Everything posted by gameboypen
-
~> What's your best combat outfit ?
Black Mask(Slayer)/Neitznot Glory Rock-Shell body Rock-Shell legs 'Barrows' Gloves Dragon boots Life/Wealth Whip Rune Defender Quest Cape Pretty much it.
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
Go, go, go!
-
phat, RS best or worst Item made
It makes for a unique economy and can be used to show off a person's wealth.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Nice trips Gabeh!
-
Noob Busters
I normally just run with their request, like when the ask for phree stof plox I give them 1 gp then tele.
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
Nearly overtaken Zezima in fm exp. Keep it up!
-
Etp's Amazing Bloggy! ~TONS OF STUFF ADDED! P.129~
Ohh a santa goodluck. Nice going with the cookering too. On my Stat Siggy: Btw, you dont need to link it to draynor, thats why my stats say 62 Slayer etc. It just has to wait a bit to change Woodcutting thats all. No Dynamic Sigs update that fast lol.
-
almost *proof* summoning is coming
Pretty much everything else on that list has come true, thus chances are summoning is coming at some point in RS's life imo. Whether it will be it's own skill and/or the big update are still undecided.
-
Shey was here!
Shey is attracted to red. Nice work! :
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Good luck smithing. Your a brave man smithing in f2p expect many "Can you make me armour?" requests.
-
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!
If you go to Youtybe you can see Metaknight's moves and more. :thumbsup: Just type in something like "SSBB Pit" and it will come up with a SSBB fight with Pit in it etc. \
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I'm only Jr? :( Thanks though. Why thanks crazy person. :mrgreen: Okai I did one barrow run while waiting for a certain someone to log on. (Sjakie) And it got me my first barrows drop a Guthan Helm. Woooooot!!! Barrows Drop #1 Then I wasn't sure if i'd make it on again so meh to Sjakie. I got 96 Woodcutting. (Sorry to the people who I asked twice to pm grats. And still they got cut off....) Thanks to all who came - Sheynara, Wouter and Chocslice - even though you like Dced or something. - 1580 total
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
Your soo soo soo INSANE!
-
Do you still play Old Consoles (PS1,SNES)
I play Crash Bandicoot 1-3 and CTR on my PS1 even though I have a Ps2. :)
-
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion Thread!
I love the consistent updates, can't wait till I can smash some more.
-
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
I sooo want it now. Zelda is always great.
-
A Newish Trend in Quests
Lack of Quality = Lack of Quests imo. Thus no need for this thread.
-
The New Year Update
What is full potential then?
-
Behind the Scenes - November Edition
Just because a fantasy book has dragons, did they copy off the medievel (sp?) stories? There just a standard many MMRPGS have them.
-
The Way we Were: A History of RuneScape
Good times, good times. Very intersting thread. 8-)
-
A new rare?
Pretty sure what he said is correct. But I'm also sure that you never could anyway.
-
Ever been flamed on a rant?
If a rant is not well-thought out and doesn't have any hint of a solution. Then expect people to think you/someone else as a whiner.
-
A Newish Trend in Quests
I would like them to expand quests as much as anybody. But some people need short easy quests for a short easy break from skilling to kick back and relax.
-
I'm A "Noob"
For not having 99 Cooking by level 90 combat. For having GAmeboy in my name. For saying I don't like pc. + all the generic ones. :anxious:
-
Are you living life to the fullest?
No one ever lives life to the full. Even if RS wasn't here the average kid would find something else to waste 90% of his time one.