Everything posted by l0rd
-
Personality Disorder Test
Mine. Paranoid: Low Schizoid: High Schizotypal: Moderate Antisocial: Moderate Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Low Avoidant: High Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate
-
Kota and Epiphany's Blog
yay99312i491i29ei912ie91i2e91i29ei129ei129ei192ei19ir9dk9kd9 first 99 mage = leet
-
So I try make you jelous and you rate 1/10!
Nothing special, just alot of boots after alot of kills. 1/10
-
Effect pvp worlds had on Bounty Hunter.
It will obviously drastically decrease the number of bh'ers. Off-T: Please stop making threads.
-
Combat woes
My suggestion would be to just get your overall combat stats up, this will enable you to go to gwd etc. My suggestions are monsters with constant profit-drops such as dragons, avianses. Also mabey try dking.
-
tif mods?
Wut wuz dem werdz mene.
-
Spirit shield merchanting.
Merchanting isn't a skill silly, I don't know where you got such curriculum or exp formula.
-
14 - 17 october, aliens visit america?
The probability that aliens exist is very high, but the probability that they would come to earth is extremely low. Its just conspiracy-hungry fakers, or idiots that swore to have seen aliens.
-
Is there a point? Is there a reason to live or die?
There is no "reason", our existance is a freak occurrence enabled by a precise environment and composition of elements. Basically we're just another part of this universe. Do I think being remembered in the future is useless? Of course it is after you die but the steps in which you take to becoming remembered add to your life in most situations. I guess to some people knowing they will be remembered is comforting.
-
Weekly Poll: how much time does RuneScape take?
all, I've got alot of other video games but I don't play them anymore as they don't interest me.
-
white dragon?
These seemed to be the questions brought up in this thread. 1. Obviously so, as it is called 3rd age armour and is made by white dragon leather. 2. That is unknown, not facts anywhere state the number of white dragons. 3. No, the third age is a nonfictional time period created by Jagex in an attempt to deepen the storyline of Runescape and its history. I guess I answered all your questions :? , don't see much more discussion value.
-
Bet you never thought you'd see another xlippsx rate this...
zomg/zomg niccee :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
-
And they said I couldn't do it!
Sweet man, sweet. -infinity^infinity/10
-
wut da eff leetness right hurr.
L 0 L E P I C. You can do it man, 87.5 + 11 = 98.5 ---- Some people live that long, good luckz.
-
99 range.
nice first 99, I hopes ya didnt chin 2 much of it :mrgreen:
-
45 Defence + 99 Summoning!
gl and whacha doing for charms?
-
2000 overall.
9/10, nice. :mrgreen:
-
wut da eff leetness right hurr.
lulz these nubs'll be laughing when my range is better than theirs 8-) ok beat mine kiddo only 14.25m xp to go Beat mine pal, only 987k exp to go. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
-
Spirit shield merchanting.
0/10
-
Fooman's Blog
ALMUZT 99 SLAYER!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!!!!!!!11!!
-
1600
6.5/10
-
The tip.iter's dream rate-this!
Fairly nice stats and bank, good achievement and nicely thou thorough thread. 8/10 But I don't see many people telling other people to get all 70+ stats.
-
Pictures of those TIFers! ~All NEW!~
epic
-
wut da eff leetness right hurr.
Just counted 26 of the posts so far on this thread are yours. Gf.
-
wut da eff leetness right hurr.
I know of an Account My_Pink_Taco, in which got 75 range and magic @ 10 hp, it was then turned into a regular acc.