Autobuyers: The Goldfarming Community's Secret Weapon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've also notice, not sure if they are autoers, but tons and tons of level 3s spamming it up at the green dhides in world 2.

floorgazer.png

one day macros and goldfarmers will be gone from this game and i will be happy :)

WE all wish the same thing.

If only that was reality -.-

first i wish a way to kill them... :wink:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

look what i got in while buying bronze bolts in all the f2p world they are in EVERY world i justs didn't screeny every1 :-w

botsroflsi4.png

hmmm i got myself an army :twisted:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Possibly you can only spend 5-10 minutes in any non-general store shop per hour?

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

The only true way to get rid of these farmers is to get rid of the people that buy their gps for $$$.

Afterall, if nobody buys rs gp, then why would farmers or bots be around?

Jagex needs to focus on finding those people and taking their accounts and stopping them from ever playing again.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

The only true way to get rid of these farmers is to get rid of the people that buy their gps for $$$.

Afterall, if nobody buys rs gp, then why would farmers or bots be around?

Jagex needs to focus on finding those people and taking their accounts and stopping them from ever playing again.

I really don't know why everyone suggests this.

Jagex is already doing everyting they can to try and stop this.

And anyway, people use botting programs for more reasons than just RL money.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

there are a few thousand pay to play autoers correct?

Why exactly Would jagex want to ban these accounts, That's A decent amount of money per month and can pay off some Workers.

In a world like this and in times like these, greed Unfortunatley Takes over the best in us.

yes Jagex has alot of options To get rid of these autoers, but they dont take action. And for those saying "Jagex try there best to get rid of the autoers" Bull. Heck the top 21-22 miners are still in the highscores, One day we might even find an autoer at #1.

Yes more and more keep coming in but they can take action from that. I personally would just ban all ip's coming from china, No offence to any people from there but this would solve problems, If the legit players cant play, to bad. Honestly How many legit players are from china? 1-5?

No im not racist but this would solve alot of problems and make ALOT of people happy. Rather then the few that are legit from china.

Greed Owns All in the company world.

EDIT: #40 runecrafter is also an autoer (obviously, only has the stats of an autoer listed)

italy001bf2.jpg

There's also been a huge surge of farmer/auto merchants in world 2. You can easily spot them in the rune area spamming something like this:

Buy all nat death law 250 ea / chao 100ea / air earth fire 10 ea -xiao

I've also seen them in the herblore, ranging and whip areas.

They're making it hard to buy or sell things at a halfway decent price.

The trouble with luring muggers is that most of the time the autobuyer will have been there long enough for NPCs to become unaggressive which is why they won't get attacked. I believe that reporting and moving on is the only way to go on this issue. It is very frustrating though. Nothing is sacred when it comes to autoers, they will farm what they can.

I do think Jagex should get active on this and fast. Perhaps by making themselves more present in-game?

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

Me and a friend were talking, saying about how JaGeX should just put a magic level limit on buying chaos and death runes. No point in buying them if you can't use them, eh?

Some of the low lvls merchant chaos and deaths.

The only way to stop all these Gold Farmers is to stop buying the GOLD!

If people would stop buying then they won't have a market and would move to a new game!

I'm glad that both autoers and real life traders are getting banned!

Autobuying is the EASIEST thing for Jagex to fix.

They simply do not care.

~q

Yeah I think so too, it's way worse that there are auto miners etc.

Asfor gold farmers, well, they will always exist.

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

The mugger trick worked for me once, I got 3.4k deaths :D

Me and a friend were talking, saying about how JaGeX should just put a magic level limit on buying chaos and death runes. No point in buying them if you can't use them, eh?

Some of the low lvls merchant chaos and deaths.

If Jagex stopped them buying from the stores, they could still merchant.

If people would stop buying then they won't have a market and would move to a new game!

This is the most ignored solution and yet the best. People dont focus on it because they think, AUTOERS! kill all the AUTOERS Jagex! Why dont you kill the AUTOERS?

Well the auto'ers arnt the problem. The problem are the players who buy from the autoers. No players buying gold, no market, no autoers.

Jagex can ban 100 autoers a day, and 300 will take their place. But instead Jagex can ban 100 players buying gold a day and Stop players from buying gold all together. I think Jagex is starting to realize this, and because of it, turn their efforts to banning players and NOT the autoers, which explains why the recent autoer boom.

Jagex is killing the Players buying the gold, and because of this the autoer business is suffering. In response they are making as many bots as possible to try and choke the runescape economy to control all the gold flow.

But removing the players buying the gold is the first step, not taking out the autoers. If every person helped agasint guying gold, we could solve this problem instead of complaining Jagex isnt banning fast enough.

dawnsigblue-3.png

yeah it really makes you realize how bad it is, the only good thing about it is cheaper resources for when I was gunna go for 99 cook before I got banned/while sharks were 400 ea. Other than that, they suck. Rune merching has dropped from amazing cash to make 25k profit an hour since I started it. They ruin everything for legit players.

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

This has been going on for too long. If this bothers you, DO voice your displeasure. JaGeX already knows about this but has done nothing to stop shop autobuyers.

How the hell do you know what jagex has been doing?

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

I have thought of a fun solution. Jagex stops banning autoers for a month, then for one 24 period, they change the system so all the characters detected of autoing are able to be attacked outside of wild. This may not be practical, but think of how fun it would be.

untitled-1.png

This is the most ignored solution and yet the best. People dont focus on it because they think, AUTOERS! kill all the AUTOERS Jagex! Why dont you kill the AUTOERS?

Well the auto'ers arnt the problem. The problem are the players who buy from the autoers. No players buying gold, no market, no autoers.

Jagex can ban 100 autoers a day, and 300 will take their place. But instead Jagex can ban 100 players buying gold a day and Stop players from buying gold all together. I think Jagex is starting to realize this, and because of it, turn their efforts to banning players and NOT the autoers, which explains why the recent autoer boom.

Jagex is killing the Players buying the gold, and because of this the autoer business is suffering. In response they are making as many bots as possible to try and choke the runescape economy to control all the gold flow.

But removing the players buying the gold is the first step, not taking out the autoers. If every person helped agasint guying gold, we could solve this problem instead of complaining Jagex isnt banning fast enough.

This is why Jagex is banning people for Real Life Trading even if s/he is innocent because they finally realize this is the true way to get rid of the problem. Only problem is that show people gold sites and so people searched this is why google gold sites are coming alot in ads due to the fact that alot of people searching for it. Jagex needs to do more then just ebay. They need to search themselves and close them down by contacting the Chinese Government and any place where the gold is being sold.

Someone should do a study on how many of the bots you can kill... see if you can make it profitable. Then, the autoer would be an indangered species.

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Jagex has started to add muggers in the places which are popular for macroing like draynor forest yews, and aubury rune shop

Go Lvl 6 mugger!!

There's Only One Legend In This World...

And He Is The Legendpure00x.png!