Your first 1k

Nenga

Probably selling bronze items to general store i made.

Are you saying you sold some bronze items to your general store that you made?

On topic: Begging in Al Kharid bank. I bragged to my friends afterwards. :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Back in RSC, I found mithril scimitar somewhere and someone offered me an adamant battle axe for it and 300gp. I was soon to find out, that he was a scammer, and was returned with iron battle axe.

I got disappointed, and went to karamja - found 30gp somewhere and then picked lobsters on the platform, sold to the general store and repeated until I had enough money for an adamant battle axe. Thanks powerfishers.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Mine iron at ringmitton

smelt at fally

smith iron med at dorics

sold at babarian village

repeat

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Making my first 1k took me a long time. I mined copper and tin at rimmington, smelted it in fally, smithed it in thurgo's hut, and sold it at Port Sarim. It wasn't fun at all, but when I had my money change the animation to the one for 1000-9999 I felt so good. :)

I remember making my first 1k on my first day.

I mined Tin and Copper at the mine south-east of Varrock, smelted the ores into Bronze bars at the Lumbridge furnace, smithed basic Bronze weapons at the anvils opposite of the Varrock west bank, and sold my hany-work to the sword shop there. :)

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

i got 1k from selling random drops from goblins when i was training. :-k

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

I never made my first 1k, lol :oops: When I started I had a friend who already played, and he gave me everything I needed to start out with, then kept upgrading my armour for me everytime I got the defence requirment for it, lol :oops:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

killing men in alkharid. 20cb before i had 1k...

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• 3 weeks later...

Just started in 2002, wandered around, picked up a chefs hat.

Kept wandering, stumbled into Varrock.

Some guy was buying a chefs hat for 1k, I was thrilled when he bought it.

Good fun.

Wiids_I.png

Wiids_I.png

^^ Current goals ^^

i killed the goblins in the goblin house and took the money and drops and sold everything once i was full.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Way back when I was saving up for my uber mith plate. . . I thought smithing was the best money in the world. Spent hours mining and smithing bronze and iron and selling it to the Varrock general store. Then I finally got it and bought my plate, then went to the sewers thinking I was invincible.

Good times.

p2gq.jpg

Got a quiz random, got 1k gp. I already had 800 from killing goblins or something though

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

On one of my old accounts Phoenix991(got hacked) I just fished and fished and.... fished until I got Full bronze with a "Feather" Helmet as I called it. :oops:

[hide]I just wanted to see if I can do this thing. I also got lvl 58 fishing F2P on that account.[/hide]

mr__drunko.png

If the police arrest a mime do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?

I never got a first 1k, my first coin amount to exceed 999 was 78k, my friend's friend quit so he gave some money to me. I just started playing and I thought 10k was waaaay out of my reach so when I had 78k I wa super-rich and all my friends were like 78k!!!

Sad ending though, I was taking a stroll to varrock and I use the southern entrance and the wizards killed me and I had all 78k on my person :(.

Edit: O and when I went to Karamaja and worked at the banana plantation I thought it was teh best money maker, I played after I got home from school and then went to Garden State Mall with my friend and I told him about it and it was like our secret money making weapon for 3 days :P.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg