Has F2P gone down hill?

casthewiz

I just logged in for the first time in a month on my F2p homeworld.

At first I look around and think that its not so different from P2p......

But then things started go down hill.

So I walk from Lumby to Draynor....

!BAM! Walk straight through autoing heaven.... But thats okay... There are autoers on P2p worlds...

So I get to Draynor... Walk into the bank... I decide that I would work on wood cutting... So i start chopping willows, and suddenly somebody tells me to Gtfo of runescape and that i was killing the trees. :uhh:

So no woodcutting I thought, at least i can go fish a few Lobbies, I thought....

WRONG!

I walk onto the dock to start fishing and about two minutes later I ask an honest question, "Does anybody have a pure here?"

I get respones of stfu, just fish ur (cabbage) fishes, and nobody cares (expletive)

So do you think that F2P has gone even more down hill?

Discuss Please.

And I am sad to say I am never being F2P for the rest of the time I play Runescape. :boohoo:

No witty signatures for me :(

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been going downhill

Idk why you act like your surprise they should just remove F2p waste of pixels.

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

So 2 players act like idiots and the whole of f2p has gone down hill? No. :notalk:

I can't believe you actually stopped wcing just because that fool told you that you were killing the trees. :-s

Just ignore list then and carry on what you were doing. \'

i cancelled my membership last month and i find myself playing with my chat off about 90% of the time, because if i dont especially while i mine i get a "no life noob", "nerd", "noob" ect...every couple of minutes

clansig7.gif

So 2 players act like idiots and the whole of f2p has gone down hill? No. :notalk:

I can't believe you actually stopped wcing just because that fool told you that you were killing the trees. :-s

Nah didn't stop, i just get this same kind of garbage half the time i go woodcutting, or pking, or fishing.... Do i need to say more?

No witty signatures for me :(

It doesn't look any more downhill than before. Anything worse would be pure anarchy, which would be a lot more entertaining than the current situation.

2480+ total

Its been going downhill

And you have no intellectual thought in your body.. do you...

It hasn't done downhill since miniclip, it's merely stayed at the same level of stupidity. Miniclip brought in alot of immature players and it in f2p the immature players stayed. No disprespect to the intellectual p2ping miniclipers and the intellectual f2pers miniclipers but I do believe that miniclip is responsible for alot of the idiots now seen in runescape.

Sig.jpg

Its been going downhill

It hasn't done downhill since miniclip, it's merely stayed at the same level of stupidity. Miniclip brought in alot of immature players and it in f2p the immature players stayed. No disprespect to the intellectual p2ping miniclipers and the intellectual f2pers miniclipers but I do believe that miniclip is responsible for alot of the idiots now seen in runescape.

No, I agree with him. If we removed f2p, the server upkeep money would go directly to P2P updates, and we would have a better game.

Runescape f2p is just... ugh. There is NOTHING redeeming about it.

exactly...you took orders from a what maybe 9-12year old? :uhh: :ohnoes: :?

Its been going downhill

No, I agree with him. If we removed f2p, the server upkeep money would go directly to P2P updates, and we would have a better game.

So you honestly believe that all those levels that people have gotten in f2p are worthless?

It is just a game.. people do it to enjoy it, if there was no f2p there would be no p2p as people would not get a preview to go onto the p2p aspect of the game.

Sig.jpg

Its been going downhill

So you honestly believe that all those levels that people have gotten in f2p are worthless?

It is just a game.. people do it to enjoy it, if there was no f2p there would be no p2p as people would not get a preview to go onto the p2p aspect of the game.

No, but I think they should pay for it. 5$ isn't a lot.

Its been going downhill

perhaps in theory it would work like that. and it would make the game better, but consider the things jagex does not tell us. the amount of $ spent and used to update f2p compared to the $ f2p brings in.

if we had those numbers, you could really put up a good/bad point. until then we can only speculate. but yea, f2p isnt that great.

Its hard to go downhill when you have hit rock bottom, and I think F2P has been there for a long time. P2P has its ups and downs, but I think it is still head and shoulders about F2P. The best way to go I think is to join a community and hang out with some more intelligent people.

triforceelf.png

After playing a year in members, i had to become f2p for a week, so i thought i could fish or wc a bit, I played one day, and got bombarded with so many begging noobs... I played 1 day out of that entire week, and waited to get members back. I personally have never liked f2p after being in a members world, and only go there if i really have to.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

If they remove f2p

Less:

Noobs

Macros

Gold farmers

Cons:

8 Year olds cant pay for membership

gorillabones.png

Got Visage July 31, 2007

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

It has gone way downhill. They are tired of being called noob or flamed so they resort to being mean. But I think there are still somenice f2p people out there.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Anyone here thought of this?

- 98% of members became members because they liked the game and wanted more...they liked the game and they were F2P! F2P brings people to become members, if Jagex deletes F2P then the Jagex people are stupid, (note: i dont even play runescape anymore so it wouldn't affect my life if they really did delete it)

- People say crap that getting rid of F2P will rid Runescape of Gold Farmers, Autoers, idiots, ect...lol, no they'll just all be forced onto the member servers. Yeah you'll lose like 60% of them but gain 40%.

- All F2P players can't be judged by the common immature players you see all around Runescape. If you actually take notice or even reply to these immature children then your basically putting yourself on the same level as them. The mature F2Pers ignore them and continue going on.

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

- 98% of members became members because they liked the game and wanted more

Please dont come here with statics you pulled out of your Mod Edit: Vulgar language removed. Q.V. Tip It Mod

F2p is a waste of time

Idk why anyone would want to

f2p fur lyf3 pl0x

gorillabones.png

Got Visage July 31, 2007

People are stupid. Kids are immature. Add it up with lots of free time and boredom and you get that. So it's only normal.. and obviously you didn't run across the right people.

Truth is, F2P is boring for main accounts and the competivity of all the f2p worlds doesn't help. It's obvious that if you're a more progressed player you won't find it nice. On the other hand, if you're some new player looking around trying to play smart like the rest of them you'll fit in just fine, no big deal.

F2P is both boring and challenging, it's completely relative. People are rude and annoying due to the high competitiveness, but that's only normal.

You're playing it for free, don't complain too much :P

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog