Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

am i doing it right :rolleyes: <_< remind me never ever ever ever ever to slightly maybe even consider panic selling.

Screenshot2012-02-29at114830PM.png

Dw I went Nexing last night, bought a Pcowl for it. By the time the trip was over, lost 3m on the cowl.

Thought that it'd be better the next day ... woke up and it had gone down another 11m.

YUP.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

How do they even get my username? (haven't been to G.E any time recently.)

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/200/wtffm.png

Most likely something involving sweeping the highscores for names to PM their spam to.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

How do they even get my username? (haven't been to G.E any time recently.)

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/200/wtffm.png

Most likely something involving sweeping the highscores for names to PM their spam to.

Besides, that's a terrible asking price. It reflects how the economy has changed as a result of the influx of bots.

Spot the glitch! Round #999134!

screenshot20120301at182.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

So here's the story, I went to go slay some warped tortoises until this guy comes and sets hit cannon down, and had full dh so he could basically get each kill since i was using a whip, and i was just like. "Yeah ill go get my rapier"

I came back and he was gone.

Then i was like hmm... thats strange, so i inferred that he hopped each world doing that same thing, to you know, crash people.

i surfed the worlds 1 by 1 and after 3 hops i found him. Placed my cannon down, flipped the ol' quick pray of turmoil/ss/zerker and began to slay :)

i got mostly every kill, so he brought his friends. they still couldnt manage to out kill my tortoises so i guess it was just a fast task! :D

thethingsthathappenwhen.png

EDIT: Also, they kept typing out "Shm pride", i guess they have a clan dedicated to crashing people at warped tortoises...? Lol silly kids.

Wait a second--

So you had an empty world all to yourself... but you hopped.

...just to crash someone?

:mellow:

77yLQy8.png

About to sell all this from about 41m to 44.5m. Some of the nests are from kingdom but most of the rest should be slayer.

screenshot20120301at302.png

screenshot20120301at302.png

I miss having a slay tab, stockpiling drops is pretty awesome - quite impressive! :) and congrats on that champion scroll :thumbsup:

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Got 113 DG at last and this is my current bind setup:

binds01032012.png

:)

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Thanks, funny story. I was chopping ivy one day at varrock while waiting for jack of trades to reset. I killed 3 imps, and one dropped a champion scroll.

My completionist cape friends are quite jelly. Thanks for the advice btw, didn't know you have to use them. Sorry for no unspam

Sugar_Nana.png

justwonthegame.png

Thanks for the free membership. I didn't think I would win :P

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow