Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Skroll boots and Wc bralwers - Never used a Ba horn. Might test it out with this set up also

Edit: Quick question, I've used my wc brawlers for my woodcutting levels (well since 89?) and they've never broken, are they seriously suppose to last this long??

Brawlers are based on uses right? Do Sawmill and wear them right at the end for the bonus xp. Think that's faster than ivy although a little less afk.

Skroll boots and Wc bralwers - Never used a Ba horn. Might test it out with this set up also

Edit: Quick question, I've used my wc brawlers for my woodcutting levels (well since 89?) and they've never broken, are they seriously suppose to last this long??

Brawlers are based on uses right? Do Sawmill and wear them right at the end for the bonus xp. Think that's faster than ivy although a little less afk.

fairly certain brawlers are now based on experience gained whilst wearing due to the wine exploit/glitch/w/e you want to call it.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

I thought wines were changed to count as 1 each?

The most you can stack for woodcut would be sc, clan ring, brawlers and skoll boots, but not all of those stack afaik.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

pJbxt.png

Why doesnt every map behave like this?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

L[]L polodevil we were at the same mass, and i didn't even know, I was teaching a friend how to nex at the mass lol, that was our 2nd kill there, other legs for me was in a 5 man :P, i prefer smaller teams lol.

With the mass I don't even bring yak, and use only unicorn with that inventory, thats why you dont see item switches and rec like the 5 man team inventory. mass is nice sometimes when i feel like saving money on brews.

120226153200.png

120226122320.png

triox1.pngtriox2.pngtriox3.png

Epic Nex drops lmao. And awesome coincidence.

As for xp bonus items stacking, I think it's based on the fact that Skoll lasts as exp amount, brawlers are charges. Thus meaning SC Hatchet would not stack with boots, but with brawlers.

Try it out, I bet I'm right :).

553VriC.png?1

As for xp bonus items stacking, I think it's based on the fact that Skoll lasts as exp amount, brawlers are charges. Thus meaning SC Hatchet would not stack with boots, but with brawlers.

your logic is impekkable as my spelling, try it some tieme

Screenshot2012-02-26at73137PM-1.png

third (bleeping) attempt, first time; net cut out on jad #2 and i died, no worries.

round 2: get to wave 20; beat jad, killing 12 balls, notice a pile of things on floor-OMFONDIPFHGAIOPSDHFGSIPD MY YAK@@@@@@@@@ got 3 flasks of brews and lost the rest of full yak, die on wave 35 ss flicking jad with 3 lps.

round 3: bring 3 ovl flasks run out of ovls on double jads but finally beat the (bleeping) shit.

meamzed.png

:rolleyes:

Unspam:

thate.png

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

tashd.jpg

Decided to go with a full yak of recover special flasks and 5 recover special flasks in my inventory to Bandos (add in ring of vigour). Prefer the tokhaar-kal over the max cape for FFAing... Rarely missed a drop.

Extremely fast drop/time rate with a team in the same setup as listed above. =). Where were you Meamzed! :P.

09144a99bb.png

20tosp1.png

Inb4 Bruno.

Both showed up at matter of seconds of each other!

(Shame i have to have my game filter on ALL to even see this...)

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

[hide=Language]rapier.png[/hide]

finally got rapier at 97 dungeoneering :L, now need cls + maul.

Edited by Leik
Hide tags due to language.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

120228071224.png

Very nice! Grats!

What you gonna get next? Agility or Hunting? :D

Working on mining at the moment. It's something i can do while i study a bit. Doesn't require too much attention :P

Grats on rapier 999 :thumbup: