Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Played since 2002, quit about a year ago. Seems like just yesterday I was meeting with friends in varroc sewers and killing ice giants near rimmington. Still see most of the same old names as before. Not sure if it's worth returning.

Here's what I left behind:

31698884.png

28108743.png

Played since 2002, quit about a year ago. Seems like just yesterday I was meeting with friends in varroc sewers and killing ice giants near rimmington. Still see most of the same old names as before. Not sure if it's worth returning.

Here's what I left behind:

31698884.png

28108743.png

still isnt but you should come back anyway :thumbsup: very nice accounts :P

meamzed.png

I would like to thank jagex for posting their new models for the d hide armor sets, And runeshark for advertising them in the BTS podcast :D

i decided to use my 3m cash stack to buy 2 armadyl bodies for 1.5m each, and then sold them for 3m each because i knew the demand for them was very high, and i got lucky enough to snipe the arma bodies for 1.5m. And eventually i merched 3m, into 27m during friday and half of the day of saturday ((((:

And yeah i did sell one body for 1.5m, mainly because i knew that people were on to this item, just wanted to get it off my hands, xD. Im so glad to have all this money again! after getting turmoil and getting scammed and being stupid with my money a whole lot i can finally relax again! ^.^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vU1ypGj64sE

^podcast

datmerching.png

merchingsomemore.png

So yeah! i think ill be buying a fury for like super cheap real soon and a pair of claws for pvm! yeah i know bonus exp weekend is coming up again, but i really dont feel like cleaning out the bank for my skills again... im finally somewhat wealthy and i want to keep it that way for awhile now :3

waAhvEI.png

Not a fantastic KC, not Fantastic loot either. But i think considering that i only used a Steel Titan, and i only had 10 Brews to start off with, i did pretty well :D

First time i've really been able to use Divine and not i know why it's the best shield in the game.

120304012537.png

Fire cape #11 (10th in Bank because Kiln)

[hide=Large image, because I wanted to try fullscreen.]

screenshot20120304at120.png

[/hide]

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

[hide]94magic.png[/hide]

Potting for glacors just got a lot easier. I'm hoping to also get a boot drop soon, my luck so far is shown in siggy.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

So i used to get this message once aday; "Your account has not logged out from its last session. Try again in a few minuets". Now i'm stuck in the lobby unable to log into any world. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Edit: So i can get into certain worlds, but worlds like 77 wont let me in. All i want to do it mine some gold!

Right, no worries found out what's happening. Worlds 77 and 84 are both have far to much traffic and it causes little black outs.

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

So i used to get this message once aday; "Your account has not logged out from its last session. Try again in a few minuets". Now i'm stuck in the lobby unable to log into any world. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Edit: So i can get into certain worlds, but worlds like 77 wont let me in. All i want to do it mine some gold!

Right, no worries found out what's happening. Worlds 77 and 84 are both have far to much traffic and it causes little black outs.

Use world 88. :>

Use world 88. :>

Yeah found this world from RSOF, so much smoother!

Unspam: Have some gold ore 5d6yio.gif

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz316/cjmftw/dg116.png

Merc ramo b2b = gf timer.

2396 ttl. 100 left now :o

Not to mention I had to go and do irl stuff too, right? IDK, happened too many times today, lol.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

120304215555.png

Global message update is pretty sick. My PM and FC exploded as soon as I hit the level.

Hey, I remember that. I said "grats" in your cc but it was swept away by the mass amount of grats/spam.

Unspam:

83agil.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.