New Moderator Trainees: Congratulations

the_tallest1

Id say I know you'll do a good job like everyone else but ive never seen any of you post.

Seems unnecessary >_>

+1, I think we need maybe a couple more mods so I applied, but I think 6 is definetly unneccesary.

We know it's been a long time coming, but we haven't forgotten about the applications we received a while back. We had a great response with nearly 300 applications sent in. Since then, we've sorted through those and narrowed it down some more. We've been going through those left, and we now have a group of Moderator Trainees ready to be announced.

Please join me in welcoming Abelmisi, archimage_a, Mamong, Necromagus, runemetsa, and Shazarabbit as the first group of Trainees. They have shown great initiative thus far, and I'm sure they'll all do a wonderful job.

Post your well wishes here. ::'

what does this have to do with runescape discussion...? seriously

Nothing, its just 6-10 pages of spam allowing people to express insincere congratulations.

To all the guys flaming Jessy, hes actually telling things how they are instead of [cabbage]ting like most of this forum.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems unnecessary >_>

Actually Muggi. Consider you bearly see a mod lock/delete a keylogger thread it's necessary.

Yes, they say they have normal activites to do, but I believe if you join something and say your going to patrol the fourms, then you should be active in the modding. If you don't got time. Then why be one?

Seems unnecessary >_>

:D

Do you mean the mods or the thread?

I remember previously mods were only announced in the Announcement forum, and not really sure why it's needed in the General Discussion forum.

I haven't heard of any of these people either. Must have joined while I was gone? Or perhaps they are on different sections than those I frequent, or at different times.

icecube7.jpeg

Cool for you guys.

Downside is that I have no idea who any them are. X_X

I was about to say that.....but then I might get flamed for being rude. As Zoidnerd did when he commented on when devoted and dork became mods.

Congratz! Good luck to all 6 of you!

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Cool for you guys.

+1, I sorta know Mamong, but didn't he quit?

Oh well, whether or not I know the trainees, I wish all of you GOOD LUCK!!! AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW POSITIONS!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Huh? I applied for this but never got an answer! :-s So.... maybe I got a message the day the inboxes got wiped. :boohoo:

Congrats guys anyway! =D>

If their application process is the same as it was a couple years ago when I applied, they don't send any message back.

I too didn't realize people were chosen until a week after when I looked in the Announcement forums.

But of course it could be different, not sure how it works now. I know before there was no "trainee" status.

icecube7.jpeg

Huh? I applied for this but never got an answer! :-s So.... maybe I got a message the day the inboxes got wiped. :boohoo:

If their application process is the same as it was a couple years ago when I applied, they don't send any message back.

I too didn't realize people were chosen until a week after when I looked in the Announcement forums.

But of course it could be different, not sure how it works now. I know before there was no "trainee" status.

No, I'm pretty sure that people who were declined received a message about it. <.<

wartortlelove.jpg

No, I'm pretty sure that people who were declined received a message about it. <.<

Yes, Ard sent my declined message.

Yea, I never got a message back either. :o

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Cool for you guys.

The only one iv seen is Runemasta. But hopefully ill get to know them better ::'

And i also never recived a decline message... Like every day i would check to see if i was accepted or declined :-s But i guess i know now :XD:

Oh and i almost forgot to say Gratz guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to new trainees! Hopefully they'll be a nice addition to Tip.it. Good luck!

Please join me in welcoming Abelmisi, archimage_a, Mamong, Necromagus, runemetsa, and Shazarabbit as the first group of Trainees. They...

By the way, what exactly is meant by that, "first group of Trainees", just out of curiosity?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I think they're emphasizing the new system?

Even though I was gone for a while, I don't ever remember Trainees being a rank, and people would become mods right after applying and being selected.

icecube7.jpeg