New Moderator Trainees: Congratulations

the_tallest1

I have two questions...

1. How long will the Trainees stay Trainees? When will they be promoted to mod?

2. What can Trainees do? (Lock, mute, ban, etc...)

1. There is no set time, just a probationary period.

2. Everything normal mods can do.

By the way, what exactly is meant by that, "first group of Trainees", just out of curiosity?

You'll find out soon. :)

And yes, Trainee mod is a new rank.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, its a point to show some people walk a line above the law.

if we cannot do it, why can you?

Um... It's their forum? You can't go live in the White House just because the President can (that was a bad analogy, but I couldn't think of anything else.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

They sent messages. :wink:

Hello Uga,

Thank you for your interest in our new Moderator Trainee position. Unfortunately, at this time we will not be offering you an opportunity to join the team as your posting style from time to time is not a fit for the Moderating Team.

We appreciate you taking the time to send in your application.

Sincerely,

Your Tip.It Administrative Team

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Congratz everyone and good luck on your Modding Semi-Career :P

Any reason why this isn't an annoucement, btw?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Um... It's their forum? You can't go live in the White House just because the President can (that was a bad analogy, but I couldn't think of anything else.

how is it acceptable for those whom enforce the rules/laws break them when convenient or pleases them.

communism wasnt even as bad as that.

how is it acceptable for those whom enforce the rules/laws break them when convenient or pleases them.

It's a forum, not communism. Move on.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Sorry for posting it in this topic, but I'm getting sick and tired of this.

Jessy, how many of your 6000 odd posts are complete and utter rubbish? I'm guessing something around 100% of them. I can't recall one situation where you've posted a well thought out response with correct grammar and spelling.

This topic has just proved what kind of person you are, instead of congratulating people on a job well done you're in here complaining about the most trivial of all things and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Congratulations again to all six of you, I'm sure you put a lot of hard work getting this far and will put a lot of hard work in as a moderator.

In response to a few comments and questions.

"First group" wasn't a slip. There will be a few. To preclude the comments about too many mods, I'll refer you to the comments about "keyloggers not being removed for hours". The people who think there aren't enough mods and the ones who think this will be too many can fight it out amongst themselves. I don't have the desire or the patience to even attempt it.

If you haven't received a decline PM similar to the one Uga posted, then that means you'll be hearing from us shortly. Everyone will get a reply one way or the other. In this case, no news has been good news.

Not everyone that gets chosen (now and in the future) is going to be the most well known in the forum. Being well known doesn't mean you have the right disposition to moderate.

Jesse, I got your PM. You can expect a reply soon.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Tip.it doesn't run your life, it isn't a form of government. I think that was an even worse analogy then mine.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

In response to a few comments and questions.

"First group" wasn't a slip. There will be a few. To preclude the comments about too many mods, I'll refer you to the comments about "keyloggers not being removed for hours". The people who think there aren't enough mods and the ones who think this will be too many can fight it out amongst themselves. I don't have the desire or the patience to even attempt it.

If you haven't received a decline PM similar to the one Uga posted, then that means you'll be hearing from us shortly. Everyone will get a reply one way or the other. In this case, no news has been good news.

Not everyone that gets chosen (now and in the future) is going to be the most well known in the forum. Being well known doesn't mean you have the right disposition to moderate.

Jesse, I got your PM. You can expect a reply soon.

Nice, sounds awesome.

Too bad I was gone whenever you held these applications or whatever. :cry: Until next time!

icecube7.jpeg