New Moderator Trainees: Congratulations

the_tallest1

The evil tip.it army marches on!

I salute you, my future evil overlords! :D

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOT GRATZ TO THE NEW MODDIES! PARTY ON TIP.IT WOOT...

(I'm sorry, I seem to be a little hyper at 0440 in the morning. I honestly don't know what I'm saying!!)

Gratz! Good luck with moderating, and remember, the Rants forums are worse than the Wilderness...

I know something about nothing, which is far better than knowing nothing about something.

Forgot to congratulate the new trainees :oops: '

Congratulations all of you! :thumbsup:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Shouldn't it be posted here?

I can understand General is the most popluar place to post. But wouldn't mods/admins set a good example posting in the correct place?

Hope you mods in training actually stop threads with keyloggers before it reaches like 15+ posts.

I swear it's annoying when no one deletes the thread.

congradulaions 8-)

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

no, its a point to show some people walk a line above the law.

if we cannot do it, why can you? or anyone else? if your going to dictate rules and then abuse them your selves(all authority figures) perhaps you should suffer the same consequences.

seriously, it bothers me. these forums are moderated loosely, and thats fine but when figures whom moderate it break rules... saddening

Oh please.

It is very common in most forums for administrative announcements to be made in the places where there is the most traffic.

I've been around Internet discussion groups for 15 years and the Tip.It boards are one of the best run that I've seen. Give them a break.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Good job, and be alert... Just don't be too eager to 'pull the trigger'.. topic_lock.gif

:lol:

:shock: I think I might sigi that :lol:

Gratz guys.

Erm, question:"the first group of Trainees". Does this perhaps mean that there are... Multiple groups of them?

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

no, its a point to show some people walk a line above the law.

if we cannot do it, why can you? or anyone else? if your going to dictate rules and then abuse them your selves(all authority figures) perhaps you should suffer the same consequences.

seriously, it bothers me. these forums are moderated loosely, and thats fine but when figures whom moderate it break rules... saddening

Oh please.

It is very common in most forums for administrative announcements to be made in the places where there is the most traffic.

I've been around Internet discussion groups for 15 years and the Tip.It boards are one of the best run that I've seen. Give them a break.

a break at what? oh, and news flash, theirs a global announcement JUST for this... so its in EVERY forum and subforum. as discussed earlier, why is that not open for discussion?

anyway, i dont want to bring this up in detail but its true.

Welcome to the team Abelmisi, archimage_a, Mamong, Necromagus, runemetsa, and Shazarabbit. You showed a lot of patience during the process and now I look forward to working with you. =D>
I think you're confusing patience for apathy :-w

Just kidding... Ooh, shiny!

A big Congratulations to all of the new mods! From the posts I've seen of them, I can remember they're usually well though out and productive, excellent choice.

I'm surprised skatedog didn't make it though, but who am I to decide?

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Great job guys!

Good luck with the modding :wink:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction