Your first kiss

denhaag0o0

Mine was 2 months ago (im 13), we were riding my girlfriends golfcart, and she leaned over, and we kissed for about 2 minutes :D

yea, Im the buff dude at my school -.-

EDIT: not that buff, I just have a sick 6-pack

Lol, i've never seen a buff 13 year old.

I think buff 13 year old is an oxymoron.

look up richard sandrak

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was 2 months ago (im 13), we were riding my girlfriends golfcart, and she leaned over, and we kissed for about 2 minutes :D

look up richard sandrak

:shock:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

look up richard sandrak

He is probably on the droids.
iteme3721.jpg

and I ended up kissing her on the cheek :oops: But lucky for me, she didn't really care and thought it was cute :lol:

Same here, lol. :oops: . My first kiss came a few months ago with a girl I had liked for a few years (I'm 14) , And she liked me it wasn't anything big, but it's still a good moment. <3:

I don't know, maybe he has a 4 pack. No, not possible. It's like that Heineken commercial where everyone takes this guy's beers. From a 6-pack to a no-pack. ZOOM

Actually, there's this 13 year old who is frikkin' ripped. He can bench freaking 175. That's crazy.

I was 14 years old, on vacation in France, saw a hot girl at the party on the camping, walked with her, dated with her the next day, the next day we were laying on the beach kissing for around 15 minutes. I almost couldn't stand up, because I was all tired from laying down.

2j3qh46.jpg

Reeeally? I think it's one of the most pleasant sensations, period!!! Especially if they breathe warm air... very little turns me on more than that.

When it's done properly it can be very sexy and erotic <3:

But trust me, it was sloppy and wet-willy like :lol: :lol:

I only find it erotic when its my outer ear, aka the ear lobe or the upper part of the ear. If ANYONE stuck their tongue in my ear. :shock: Id.. cry? >.<

My first kiss was pretty romantic.

It was after homecoming, and me and my date were standing outside. She was cold, and it started drizzling a little, so I took my suit off and covered her with it. Our eyes locked, and the rest was history. 8-)

Aww, my first kiss. Quite a trial actually, it was an upside down kiss. You know, he was on the bed with his head on my lap, I was sitting on the bed, so, well, yeah, upside down kiss. His lower lip on my upper, my upper on his lower.

Weird as a first kiss has to be without complications, an upside downer is really... a feat?

Oh well, it started at about 2AM and lasted till well into the early morning :D. Good times, we were a couple for nearly 4 years.

I was 14 years old, on vacation in France, saw a hot girl at the party on the camping, walked with her, dated with her the next day, the next day we were laying on the beach kissing for around 15 minutes. I almost couldn't stand up, because I was all tired from laying down.

France? :shock:

But my first one was in 7th grade on a school field trip with a girl I had dated for about a year. Not getting into detail about it, but it was the first of many...(not that day though)

We lasted till June, and that was February.(Still friends with her BTW, it can be awkward at times. :?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

But my first one was in 7th grade on a school field trip with a girl I had dated for about a year. Not getting into detail about it, but it was the first of many...(not that day though)

We lasted till June, and that was February.(Still friends with her BTW, it can be awkward at times. :?

Yes, France. What's so strange about that?

2j3qh46.jpg

Nothing... nothing at all... :-w

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Nothing... nothing at all... :-w

:lol:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

I posted earlier on this thread that I hadn't had mine yet... I did. :D

It was with the guy who's been my boyfriend for a couple of months now. We were walking along the river, having a pretty intense conversation, and it just... happened... I honestly don't remember too much, but it was wonderful. <3:<3:<3:

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

You're a girl right?

(I'll save my comment on your post until after you tell me :wink: )

Yeah. :lol:

EDIT: Is it really that rare for girls to use these forums that you have to make sure it's not a gay guy? :wink:

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.