The best monsters to kill for each charm color

Solidus_77

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

level 85 kalphites (kalphite soldiers) are good blue droppers (i got 4 in 50 kills i think this was lucky though) i also met the 9th person to 30 hunter getting them here

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Greater demons seem to be good for crimson charms. Out of 91 from my slayer task I got 28 crimson, also 16 gold, 8 green and 1 blue.

Also note that the wild dogs in Brimhaven Dungeon sometimes drop a charm - a few of those mentioned above were dropped by them. So sometimes they are rewarding now... =D>

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

level 90 dagannoths on waterbirth

- good for slayer 100exp ea-

46 crimson, 20 gold, 13 green, 2 blue charms for 180 kills

also drop dag hides for later use in summoning

*ding**ding*ding*

we have a winner! This seems like the perfect beast to kill for the dagannoth spirit summon (which I am willing to bet is going to be the primary means of training summoning to 99)

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

If you all want a tip. All crimson you get before 33 you should save, at 33 you can do the beaver( :lol: ) and it cuts 3 logs instant with the scroll, invisible +3 woodcutting bonus , And serves as knife when fletching! it's simply the better option.

If you all want a tip. All crimson you get before 33 you should save, at 33 you can do the beaver( :lol: ) and it cuts 3 logs instant with the scroll, invisible +3 woodcutting bonus , And serves as knife when fletching! it's simply the better option.

Green charm for the beaver. :wink:

Stephleref.png

Green charm for the beaver. :wink:

pwn'd

Oh and for dust devils, they have about a 40% drop rate on charms

Crimson:Gold:Green:Blue

8 : 4 : 2 :1 Approximate Ratio

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Ice warriors/giants rock!

:XD: Can you say :thumbsup: RANARR :thumbsup: SEEDS GALORE? :mrgreen:

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

Good list your getting going there. wolves are quite good droppers for gold charms :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

After 2K fire bolts (w/ gaunts) @ Giant rock crabs:

260 Gold

20 Green

10 Crimson

I've seen 1 blue drop in roughly 5K casts.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Not that it hasn't been said, but a few kills recorded last night:

19 mithril kills:

9 green charm drops (36 total)

6 red charm drops (24 total)

1 gold charm drop (4 total)

3 drops with no charms

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.