Why did you choose tip.it Forums

jasignhagj

I was looking for help on a quest back in the day, and Tip.it was the first on the list, so that's why i chose it. Lucky me. :)

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the look of it. When I first opened it, it was that nice, shiny, easy to read subsilver.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

Tip.It was the only fansite I used back then, I came to this site whenever i had trouble in a quest or wanted to check out the various skill guides, calculators etc.. A few months later i came across the forums and didn't make an account at first. I lurked for a bit and finally made an account. Haven't regretted it either <3:

Something.png

I've found Tip.it to be the most useful site for RS info, especially since I used long before the Knowledge base released. I joined the forums not long after I started using the site. I've registered on RuneHQ, but I find their forum system and the 'advanced member' thing really annoying, so I just stuck to TIF.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I joined TIF because it was the only RS fan forum that I knew about that as a guest you could view threads. So I joined because the hospitality to guests.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Tip.It was the only fansite I used back then, I came to this site whenever i had trouble in a quest or wanted to check out the various skill guides, calculators etc.. A few months later i came across the forums and didn't make an account at first. I lurked for a bit and finally made an account. Haven't regretted it either <3:

Exactly the same for me :)

I like the mature responses this forum has, and with nearly every topic made can a nice discussion be found. The staff are friendly and most people seem helpful. I only use this for the forum side of things though, I'm afraid for guides and such I use Zybez because I have a thing for sleek looking sites. (Yeah I even use the phpBB default theme for forum :P)

Also, back when I first came along, this had a lot of content, skimming through I saw it was all good and clean, and that to me = good!

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!

it was just the first one I came to

and then after that, the rest just didn't seem good enough \'

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I got sent here by a friend for the Skill Calcs. I started to like the site, set as my Homepage, and used very frequently. Though, I didn't really know what a forum was, so I never signed up till when I did. I started in Clans. Only posting there and General Discussion (As alot of Noobs would do)

I made a clan, which failed, and so I started exploring the rest of the forums.

Now, I mainly use Varrock Library, Falador Library, and Video Games & Consoles, with the odd time of me using the Art Bazaar.

And there goes my history on these forums. :shock: Wow, that seems small.

Well I use to post on RuneVillage but I got tired of that site and in my own opinion, their lame useless guides and when I seen how great it was at tip.it, I joined and never looked back.

I agree, their useless guides! seewutididthar

Nice main page layout so I figured it's properly maintained by people who know their stuff, so I joined :mrgreen: Looked safe to me anyway.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I looked for help on Google and found Tip.it. I used tip.it for about 6 months before I chose to set up an account on Tip.it Forums. That's when things got weird which landed me to a place where I am today. Oh the memories of cabbage I have smelled during the past years...and when I mean cabbage, I mean literally OoC cabbge. <3:

Plus TET events were a major plus for me. ;)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

At the time Tipit was the only Runescape fan site :)

I found the link on the official runescape website.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I used the site cos it was easier to use and the guides weren't as confusing as RHQ (I get confused easilly)

A friend of mine Introduced me to the Forums but I never got into it until after I was Banned from the RSOF...

Since then I've been happy in this forum :thumbsup:

Zaroterasu.png