Today...

Leoo

Found out the girl I'm dating gets reaaaaally turned on if you bite her neck.

The girl I'm with now likes that...A LOT.

Today I went and watched the National Symphony Orchestra. It was AMAZING!!!!! I have such a rush to go back to college tomorrow and practice my heart out :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The girl I'm with now likes that...A LOT.

Today I went and watched the National Symphony Orchestra. It was AMAZING!!!!! I have such a rush to go back to college tomorrow and practice my heart out :thumbup:

When my girlfriend but my neck it turned me on... until I found out she was a vampire =$.

Just playin'.

I am starting to get into cinematic music like:

[hide=video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE0UA8RREX4

[/hide]

I listen to it for hours when I code. It keeps me relaxed and stress free.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Vacation is next week, but I've already stopped caring about my school work. Have a HUGE English essay to do, and I'm not really doing good or on top of it. Got a 65 on the outline, which my teacher graded as a test, for the first grade in fourth quarter.

[bleep].

I wish I had a pet tiger. A pet tiger would be [bleep]ing awesome.

Until the point that it decides that you look like a great meal.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Na uh, my pet tiger would never eat me.

That's what they all say. Then- CHOMP-

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Na uh, my pet tiger would never eat me.

That's what they all say. Then- CHOMP-

Tigers can't talk. You [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]ed ?

i said having your neck bitten is awesome and lots of girls like it and I got called a freak...

i said having your neck bitten is awesome and lots of girls like it and I got called a freak...

Really? I kept getting reply's from women saying its cute (I suppose its because I look younger then I appear, though I doubt it). One time my friend thought she'd try it on me....

She actually tried to bite INTO my neck! >.<

Popoto.~<3

Today is the national holocaust day in Israel.

I'd like to ask you all to take a moment to remember the 6 million jews who were murdered simply for being who they were. Thank you.

Really? I kept getting reply's from women saying its cute (I suppose its because I look younger then I appear, though I doubt it). One time my friend thought she'd try it on me....

Yeah I mentioned it in the relationship thread ages ago and got about 2 pages of [cabbage] for it.. I believe wongtong called me a rapist or something similar :thumbup:

Today is the national holocaust day in Israel.

I'd like to ask you all to take a moment to remember the 6 million jews who were murdered simply for being who they were. Thank you.

For some reason I read that as the "National Holocaust day in Ireland". And I was like, what the [bleep], there was no holocaust in ireland, and for the next 10 minutes proceeded to google the [cabbage] out of "ireland holocaust."

I never found anything.

Yeah I mentioned it in the relationship thread ages ago and got about 2 pages of [cabbage] for it.. I believe wongtong called me a rapist or something similar :thumbup:

Advice on when to use it?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Yeah, I remembered that. So I did it and she told me she was really into guys doing that.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Didn't you say to bite a large chunk of their neck though? Lion style or something?

I'll admit, I actually like the sound of that as well...

Oh, and today, I sat and played Left 4 Dead 2 for five hours before hopping onto the laptop. Good day. ^^

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Yeah I remember doing that laugh.gif

I think I got the impression you were advising people to bite random girls necks, but I don't remember.. :3

Oh well, you're still a rapist.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Had a general recital today at the university. it was the low brass studio...all 4 of us lol. 3 euphoniums and a trombone. Played some simple pieces but was very beautiful. Also got promoted the second chair in low brass as a freshemen :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My cousin is a major Selena Gomez fan, he's going bat[cabbage] crazy over her.

Lulz are obtained through criticizing (read: saying she sucks) her.

His anger is amusing.

Today I've been busy, busy, busy. I even forgot to eat dinner hah.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Went on runescape to see any new stuff.

Notice theres a new skill.

Dungeoneering.

3bmgo.gif

Besides that, got two more classes left of drivers ed left.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Went on runescape to see any new stuff.

Notice theres a new skill.

Dungeoneering.

3bmgo.gif

Besides that, got two more classes left of drivers ed left.

Where has RS gone X_x

I beat black people in track today! Well technically they call me black because I was born in Morocco, Africa. But Im still such a white boy.

GG.gif

Haha yeah I just found that out before too. I just went round my my friend's flat before, and he was bumming round cos he's studying Personal Training so is generally up to [bleep] all, and he wanted to use my laptop to play his level 20 RS character lol.

rosssigfinal.jpg

My cousin is a major Selena Gomez fan, he's going bat[cabbage] crazy over her.

Lulz are obtained through criticizing (read: saying she sucks) her.

His anger is amusing.

Today I've been busy, busy, busy. I even forgot to eat dinner hah.

My friend's in track, and he's a perfectionist, so sometimes he runs so hard, his head gets [bleep]ed up and he forgets to eat for a day or two. That's probably really bad, but he says he enjoys the feeling. :unsure:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.