Today...

Leoo

Man, someone keeps ringing the house phone every three minutes but won't leave a message on the answering machine.

It's probably one of my mum's [developmentally delayed]ed Asian friends. They're alwaaaaays ringing but never ring her mobile number -__-

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Last day of school today.

Some people decided to set up a slip n' slide in one of the gyms, and so I got to find out what the brains of stupid people look like.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Last day of school for me too. There was some weird stuff going on. There was a girl dressed up as a zombie (with makeup and everything) lying in the hallway pretending (?) to be dead. And some kid had a wizard robe on. In math I skateboarded around the classroom. We didn't really even need to be in our assigned classes, none of the teachers cared.

And I ate a Big Mac for the first time. Not nearly as large as I thought it would be. Didn't taste very good IMO, probably because it dismantled and the sauce went everywhere.

For once I had an eventful day. My friend took me out for lunch at Sonic's. Their strawberry limeade is easily the most refreshing drink I've had.

Yeah, that's my definition of eventful. :-(

Saw this today. I lol'd.

32439_413140709752_107605419752_4317130_6120494_n.jpg

On the same subject, saw this today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM

I worked for 12 or so hours. I tried the Swiss and Mushroom Angus burger at McD's today. I can;t wait till I finish my BA in CS so I get paid at least 7x more per hour and I could afford a decent place.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Ahh, my shoulder hurts like a mother [bleep]er. It's got to be the weather, I can't think of anything else it could be. It's hurt for like the past 4 days and it's been rainy and [cabbage]ty for all of those days. I'm going to sleep, it hurts too much for me to be doing [cabbage] right now. Plus I have to actually be up before noon tomorrow so I can get [cabbage] done before watching the world cup.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

There was a 4chan thread with a phone number saying it was "Eddie Murphy's phone number" I got curious and called it from my cell, big mistake. This was about 5 hours ago.

I just had the sheriff dept. of some county call me and say they traced my phone and i've been sending harassing text messages to a boy, saying he molested a 6 year old. I politely told them I hadn't texted anyone other than my personal friends and nothing harassing, the lady gave me some sarcastic response and hung up on me.

Should I be scared? If anything they'll check my texts and obviously i'll be clear.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, but as 4chan basically says: "Only a fool would take what's posted here as fact."

I'll be back in July. Got a lot of stuff to do and can't return during that time.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

There was a 4chan thread with a phone number saying it was "Eddie Murphy's phone number" I got curious and called it from my cell, big mistake. This was about 5 hours ago.

I just had the sheriff dept. of some county call me and say they traced my phone and i've been sending harassing text messages to a boy, saying he molested a 6 year old. I politely told them I hadn't texted anyone other than my personal friends and nothing harassing, the lady gave me some sarcastic response and hung up on me.

Should I be scared? If anything they'll check my texts and obviously i'll be clear.

If you honestly didn't do anything, there's probably nothing to worry about. But why would you call a number you found on 4chan?

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

If you honestly didn't do anything, there's probably nothing to worry about. But why would you call a number you found on 4chan?

Because I was bored as hell.

Staying at my aunt and uncles for a week. Expect me on less.

Clearly another channer thought it'd be funny to call people who tried calling this other number.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well, I did most of my Bio assignment. Started my speech for english and watched Kick-Ass. Only problem with that movie is the jet pack. Sure, it's epic, but it doesn't quite fit, ya know?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Not too terribly much going on here.

I am getting closer to finishing the template of my portfolio though. Once that is done the coding should be pretty easy, it isn't a really code-intensive site after all.

[hide]960gridzc3.png[/hide]

(Disregard any spelling errors, text isn't final and it's just dummy text atm sort of)

Not too terribly much going on here.

I am getting closer to finishing the template of my portfolio though. Once that is done the coding should be pretty easy, it isn't a really code-intensive site after all.

[hide]960gridzc3.png[/hide]

(Disregard any spelling errors, text isn't final and it's just dummy text atm sort of)

Dude ! That's my signature up there ! :razz:

Looks slick and dandy but the off white 0X1080 L thing isnt working IMO. And the volume and alignment of text under "contact info" "about me" "what I do". Just my 10 cents. :thumbup:

Long weekend here, which means I'm probably gonna' get drunk and watch the football.

EDIT: Perhaps you could have JUST "contact info" "about me" "what I do", and then they link to a clean black page with that text or maybe a dropdown box ?