Today...

Leoo

It was too cloudy here to see anything anyways.

I had perfect skies for it, till about the time it was supposed to start. Overcast came out of no where...really pissed me off <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Today I'm about to go out again and face the wilderness that is humanity in the last-minute Christmas shopping season. I expect to come back mauled and bloody.

Lol good luck. I have one more present to buy too :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm happy to report I could see the entire eclipse perfectly. Not a single cloud in the sky. :thumbup:

I cheated and watched it on webcast... but thats because the entire US midwest is covered in clouds right now.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I downloaded camstudio today and recorded a few RS vids as a test. Pretty good :thumbup: Gonna try it with other games and programmes. Could upload some really cool stuff if my laptop can handle it. (Not rs-related. I will never become that guy.)

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Speaking of Runescape, I'm at level 14 Dungeoneering, I'm almost sick of it. I'll probably be back to being a healthy OTer within the next couple of days.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Speaking of Runescape, I'm at level 14 Dungeoneering, I'm almost sick of it. I'll probably be back to being a healthy OTer within the next couple of days.

Lol noob.

Today was a day. It's snowed finally, and everybody's showing the Christmas spirit by not feeling like doing anything at all, teachers included. I had four hours of study (free period) out of six today.

Today I woke up at 6:00 AM in order to be ready to go to Disneyland. We went. It was cool to ride Indiana Jones and then be bored until California Adventure opened. After my brother and I exhausted it's fun we went back to his place. Which is where I plan to stay for the rest of the night.

After having not stepped a on a scale since college started back in August, I decided to see how much I weighed today (I believe the last number I knew was 145).

So I went to the bathroom and stepped on the scale, only to find it didn't work.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

After having not stepped a on a scale since college started back in August, I decided to see how much I weighed today (I believe the last number I knew was 145).

So I went to the bathroom and stepped on the scale, only to find it didn't work.

Well that's an anticlimax...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Gah I ought to be reading A Midsummer Night's Dream but I'm not and I don't want to. I've got to go with my mom to pick up a car this afternoon plus my prescription...

Gonna do something productive and revamp my CV :thumbup:

Didn't even open up the word file >_<

I will be playing Mass Effect now. Despite how much it frustrates me, I am determined to complete it! I might start over and choose a different class thing (even though this file has 5 hours of work on it).

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Im really sick. Only reason i'm up is cause my dog woke me up... <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

It was cool to ride Indiana Jones

:twss: sorry i had to

is anyone else hateing the fact is christmas. i dont want to get together with the family or do anything christmasy, just want to stay in bed

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

One more day until my holidays officially start. Kind of annoying for me considering that it ends so close to the holidays and we come back later in January. This means less time to prepare for the exams.

Oh, and I also got my haircut. Got it a bit shorter than before and now it looks like [cabbage]. <_<

j0xPu5R.png

Got 1960 on my SAT.

Pretty decent for my first try I guess.

I bombed the writing though. I also really want to get my math up to 750.

But overall I'm pretty happy. My goal is 2100.

But I won't put much effort into that.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Got 1960 on my SAT.

Pretty decent for my first try I guess.

I bombed the writing though. I also really want to get my math up to 750.

But overall I'm pretty happy. My goal is 2100.

But I won't put much effort into that.

Good man. You did better than I did on my first try.

Also: http://garfieldminusgarfield.net

Lol.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp