Today...

Leoo

GOOD FOR YOU!

If this is only according to relations to girls, I'm probably Beta-. I am a really good person inside, and most people tell me that. But I lack confidence and I can be the meanest or nastiest person there is, when something bothers me.

Anyways, today I plan to get my studying back on track since it is 1.46 AM already. Boatloads of homework to do and I am late with a lot of stuff... Doesn't help that basketball competitions are on this week and I am missing 10+ classes because of them.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

If somebody talks to me about relationships and if I close my eyes and see myself in a biology class by what they're saying, then we got something wrong here.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Booked into a Pshycologist sometime early Feb, these emotional outbursts as displayed yesterday are getting too frequent, especially when almost everything triggers them now.

Also starting work at Bottle-O tomorrow.

Popoto.~<3

If somebody talks to me about relationships and if I close my eyes and see myself in a biology class by what they're saying, then we got something wrong here.

Maybe not. Sometimes relationships are just too much of a hassle to give much thought to. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

the [bleep] is this categorical bullshit ?

some of these "profiling" systems do hold some weight (for humans) but for the most part Id say its used by most people to feel better about themselves (or over others).

doesnt help the fact that its most often uttered by your typical "brahs".

eh. i dont care much for it. but, to each their own

(alpha +++) (doubleplus good) (YEEEEEEEEEEE)

You know, If I ever met you I'd prob hit you on first meeting because you're always getting laid and you always brag about it, and lately with whats happened and how I was being used for 2 months, you can expect me to be pissed off and bitter with anyone who even mentions the word "sex" maybe I should just ban myself from Tip.It, it used to be my haven away from lifes shit, now its a reminder and a daily "balls to the face".

If you don't like my posts, don't read them. Or better yet, instead of being so pissy when someone else is doing well, having fun in life, and wishes to talk about it, go out and do something to change your own situation.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I did in the past submit my posts with proper grammar, syntax, punctuation etc etc but I guess I don't really do it all that much anymore, mostly because I've stopped posting so frequently in addition to the fact that I just like typing that way. It's easier, gets the message across just as clearly as this one would -- but for the most part it's just that I enjoy using parenthesis and formatting it in that fashion. dunno why.

* correction, I still use (proper) grammar and my sentences make sense, I just dispose of the somewhat unnecessary formality of punctuation and whatnot that one uses on a messageboard such as this.

My last semester of high school starts tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to the 8 straight weeks without a break or early out but I am looking forward to the government class I'll be taking. Government should be an interesting class during an election year.

On that note, what's a university like during election time? It seems like everybody is going to be really into it because it'll be their first time being able to vote in the election.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

[hide]So yesterday I got ridiculously bored and decided to play Runescape a bit, found out my account got hacked and stolen. I recovered it today and the dude didn't even take anything. All he did was buy some rune and mine me some coal.

121ao3p.png

[/hide]

Discussing random things with my girlfriend and got on the topic of her sister's wedding and she's going on about how she wants one just like it, apparently it cost about $30,000 and that's normal for a wedding.

I seriously thought weddings were like......maybe $3000-4000 and that would be excessive, for something super fancy. [bleep]ing ridiculous. How can anyone justify spending that much money on a single day? I don't care how much I love my future wife, there's no way I'm spending thirty grand on a ceremony that lasts one day.

On that note, what's a university like during election time? It seems like everybody is going to be really into it because it'll be their first time being able to vote in the election.

My campus was nuts when Obama got elected in 2008. People partying and celebrating and such, though I doubt it'll be like that again this time around. There are a lot of people with booths to get you registered to vote and they make the process really easy because they know most college kids are so [bleep]ing lazy they won't put down the bag of Cheetos, throw a pair of sweatpants on, and head to a polling place to vote. Expect to get handed a billion and a half fliers.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

[hide]So yesterday I got ridiculously bored and decided to play Runescape a bit, found out my account got hacked and stolen. I recovered it today and the dude didn't even take anything. All he did was buy some rune and mine me some coal.

121ao3p.png

[/hide]

Discussing random things with my girlfriend and got on the topic of her sister's wedding and she's going on about how she wants one just like it, apparently it cost about $30,000 and that's normal for a wedding.

I seriously thought weddings were like......maybe $3000-4000 and that would be excessive, for something super fancy. [bleep]ing ridiculous. How can anyone justify spending that much money on a single day? I don't care how much I love my future wife, there's no way I'm spending thirty grand on a ceremony that lasts one day.

Especially with the rate that marriages last nowdays.

Popoto.~<3

121ao3p.png

[/hide]

Haha welcome to reality :P

You can definitely do a nice wedding for cheaper than $30k. Economize by not renting limos, not having an open bar, and don't invite people you don't care about just because they have some kind of distant connection. But I'd say for an average wedding you're dropping $10k minimum.

Also, the bride's family will often pay for the wedding or chip in a significant amount.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

So guys, as most of you know I'm broke and have no income until I can get medical approval. Well today I was in the passenger seat of my girlfriend's car as we were going to get my pillow back from my mate's place. I had my arm sitting out of the door like people always do. A cop was following us for a few kms before pulling us over and fining me for having a body part outside of the car. While I'm glad my girlfriend didn't get fined because of me, and I keep refusing to let her give me the money for it, the cop legally has to fine the driver in situations like this. He was also being hostile towards us and has left me feeling pretty mad. He definitely gives off the impression of highway patrol, so either he was on his way home from a day on the freeway or has no friends and trying his best to get promoted.

I now have a $265 fine that is due before I go to the neurologist. Luckily my dad has insisted that he lends me the money in case the state debt recovery office won't play nice. This, however, has since triggered thoughts I've been trying to suppress since the seizure of the possibility of a life of relying on others to drive me places or having to always have someone keeping an eye on me. I know people keep telling me that I'm overreacting to the whole thing, but it's just a thought that I cannot seem to get rid of, just suppress it long enough to get on with my very monotonous day, which consists of staying at home unless my girlfriend is able to go somewhere. The fine has completely blown things out of whack as I keep going from crying to having no emotions to back to crying every 10 minutes or so. The only reason I'm not drinking myself to sleep right now is that I have no alcohol and no money to buy some.

I know you guys aren't here to listen to my problems, but you're the only group I really confide in well enough to talk about it with.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The only reason I'm not drinking myself to sleep right now is that I have no alcohol and no money to buy some.

This mindset probably isn't helping your situation either. Don't waste money on drinking, especially if you are worried about not having money/relying on others.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I haven't got the money to spend on alcohol, and there's other things I'm going to be spending any money I earn well before I spend it on alcohol. First thing I'm spending the first pay I get on is paying back everyone that I owe money. I'm not stupid enough to spend money I technically won't have.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

That's good at least. It seems pretty silly for an officer to pull someone over for simply having your arm outside of the car. What a jerk.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I haven't got the money to spend on alcohol, and there's other things I'm going to be spending any money I earn well before I spend it on alcohol. First thing I'm spending the first pay I get on is paying back everyone that I owe money. I'm not stupid enough to spend money I technically won't have.

You seem to have a really bad drinking problem (lack of money to buy alcohol).

You can definitely do a nice wedding for cheaper than $30k. Economize by not renting limos, not having an open bar, and don't invite people you don't care about just because they have some kind of distant connection. But I'd say for an average wedding you're dropping $10k minimum.

Also, the bride's family will often pay for the wedding or chip in a significant amount.

"Sorry we can't come to your crappy wedding".

hiccup.png

You seem to have a really bad drinking problem (lack of money to buy alcohol).

"Sorry we can't come to your crappy wedding".

Oh, so I'm obligated to pay ten thousand dollars so that you can get smashed and generally be difficult at my wedding? Yeah...no. If that's the way you feel, I'll be more than glad to celebrate without you.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

@maleficus

Yeah man, I work around about 16 weddings every weekend. Stuff ain't cheap. Open bar itself is usually 3-5 thousand off the bat. I've seen a lot of people rent school buses instead of limos though. Way cheaper.

@Furah

Cop was an ass hat. It sucks to have to rely on others so much, but you should be thankful they're there at all. Some people aren't as lucky.

Today was my first day ofthe spring semester. Turns out my "women of the bible" class I got shoved into is pretty awesome. I sit next to his insanely hot blonde Italian/swedish hybrid that was raised conservative Jewish. Tried talking to her a little, we agreed on a lot of religious stuff, but then this Ashkenazic guy in the back over heard us and completely out showed me in pretty much every way. Ah well. Still a fun class

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn