Today...

Leoo

Spent this morning watching Iron Man. Iron Man 2 tonight then Captain America tomorrow, all on the run up to Avengers on Wednesday :thumbsup: Good tiems with superheroes. Also it's a great use of revision week :D

Atm trying to find out of the gym is open on the bank holiday. Rang up but I'm not sure if no answer means it's not open or if there's just nobody at the phone :unsure:

Edit: Looks like it's closed. Oh well, lazy day today then.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

... I went cycling for two hours straight. I came home soaked in sweat with stiff legs. I've now gotten leg cramps whilst arguing on OT once again (sudden surge of activity, which seems surprising).

Has anyone got any suggestions for preventing said leg cramps in future? I think I put too much energy into a short burst...

I also took the AP Chemistry exam today. I felt really good about the multiple choice section, then the free response section hit and for half of them I'm just hoping I grasped at the right straws. Still answered everything at least which is more than most of my friends could say, but I'm just really hoping I can pull a 5 on this so I can get out of labs at my college next year. Though I only need a 4 for the same credit to at least get out of lectures, and I feel like I probably scraped that at least.

Now to prepare for the BC Calc exam Wednesday, which I've heard is quite the doozy.

Took the AP Chemistry exam today... hardest test I've probably ever taken in my life. But the curve is ridiculous so I still might pass.

I took it 2 years ago, before they changed how the multiple choice worked, and it wasn't that bad. They give you a lot of leniency in the FRQs, and they give you points for anything they possibly can. Like, even if you just wrote down a formula but used it incorrectly, they might give you points.

... I went cycling for two hours straight. I came home soaked in sweat with stiff legs. I've now gotten leg cramps whilst arguing on OT once again (sudden surge of activity, which seems surprising).

Has anyone got any suggestions for preventing said leg cramps in future? I think I put too much energy into a short burst...

It may or may not work, but a small leg massage would probably work. I usually just use my knuckles personally, but how you want to do it is up to you.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Took the AP Chemistry exam today... hardest test I've probably ever taken in my life. But the curve is ridiculous so I still might pass.

I took it 2 years ago, before they changed how the multiple choice worked, and it wasn't that bad. They give you a lot of leniency in the FRQs, and they give you points for anything they possibly can. Like, even if you just wrote down a formula but used it incorrectly, they might give you points.

Yeah I'm lucky that I'm taking AP tests now where there aren't guessing penalties.

Sucks for one of my friends though, he didn't answer the last 20 multiple choice questions since he ran out of time. He thought there was a guessing penalty so he didn't just bubble in anything he could to get free points.

I've got 5 AP exams this year. English Lit. on Thursday, then starting Monday next week is back to back Biology, Government, Statistics, and Economics.

After Thursday of next week, I consider myself officially done with high school forever.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Is AP Stats easy? I'm taking it next year because I'm terrible at Calculus.

It all depends on the teacher. The AP stats class at my high school was one of the hardest classes at the school. However, the normal stats class wasn't that hard from what I hear.

You really ought to take calculus though because you will have to take it in college if you are going into just about any field outside of liberal arts.

When I get leg cramps I take a hot bath and massage the muscles while I'm in the tub. Usually works pretty well for me.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Jesus TiF you're all so like me educationally O_O

I too had my AP Chem exam today. Multiple choice wasn't bad, Part A was horrid, Part B was easy.

Now AP English Lit Thursday, AP Gov next Tuesday, and AP Macroeconomics next Thursday.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I too had my AP Chem exam today. Multiple choice wasn't bad, Part A was horrid, Part B was easy.

Haha yeah the calculator free-response part was so hard. Man I left so much stuff blank.

Haha yeah the calculator free-response part was so hard. Man I left so much stuff blank.

Really? I answered every part of that (though I have some doubts about my answer to the second question), the second question on the no calculator free response screwed me up most. I guess I should be thankful I at least came up with an answer to every part though.

bombed my final today. Really rough when the professor tells you she expects the test to last 3 hours minimum, and you take about 80 minutes. My burns made it really hard to hold a pen though :S

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

That's not cramp, that's lactic acid build up in your muscles. You haven't used them in a while, and you didn't stretch before or after you went cycling, which is why they now have lactic acid in them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It's been summer break for approximately two days and I'm already bored as hell. I need to get back to work. The sooner the better too, tuition went up this year, I'm going to need to work like 60 hours a week to cover one semester. So realistically I'm going to cover about a third to a half of it if I work every week from now on.

Minimum wage is a [bleep]. Might need to look into getting a second job.

Mod Edit: Not a good joke, especially not tonight sorry.

Sorry :(

Edited by Skull

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

ASTRO headset came in today while I was out at work. The custom tags will be in sometime tomorrow, and my MixAmp PRO will be here on... Wednesday, I believe? Yeah, I'll go with that. I've been using them on my laptop since I got home and they're amazing. :) :thumbup:

ASTRO headset came in today while I was out at work. The custom tags will be in sometime tomorrow, and my MixAmp PRO will be here on... Wednesday, I believe? Yeah, I'll go with that. I've been using them on my laptop since I got home and they're amazing. :) :thumbup:

Took them long enough to send it to you O.o

Yeah, I suppose it did take a little while to get them, but I didn't mind. I worked basically everyday since I ordered them, so it's not like I was sitting at home waiting anxiously.

Yesterday I met a girl when I went discing. Got her number and now I'm gonna go hang out with her tonight. :thumbsup: Moving on wasn't that hard I guess haha. I also got a haircut today, about to post a picture of it in the picture thread.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

My dad cancelled my current cellphone plan without telling me, so I have to go to the store to re-activate a plan under my name. It's been a hassle so far due to a: not having a credit card, and b: I forgot my SS number, which is required to set up an account. So paying the bill will be a little odd.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Mod Edit: Not a good joke, especially not tonight sorry.

Sorry :(

curiosity levels rising...

Today my burns started bursting in disgusting puss like gooey crap. Fun stuff. Seeing Avengers later tonight though, so whatever :)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn