Today...

Leoo

And your wasting it by being in front of a computer?

It was 6am by the time I posted that, and I'd started drinking with my friends around 8 pm, so I wouldn't say I'd wasted it at all.

The most noteworthy thing I saw last night was probably that one guy who just fell straight off his barstool and on his face. I also found a random hat.

I'll take straight cold over windchill any day. Wind (and damp) sucks the energy out of you much faster than straight weather does.

Offered a place to study history at Oxford. :razz:

Congrats! :thumbsup:

Thanks Kaida. :)

Edited by Jeremy841
edited a part out

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Well, I'm officially out of a job for the first time in 5 years... No satisfactory explanation, just a quick "thanks for your time." Now to search for a job. So far, I have been ignored by a grocery store after applying as an Overnight Stocker... Guess I'll have to ramp up the search a bit.

I accidentally haven't posted here in a very long time. Figure I'll fill everyone in on what I've been doing.

First, I had a pretty fantastic christmas break. I hung out with people every day and had a few successful parties, but I feel like the highlight of the break was Flavor Flav opening a fast food Chicken and RIbs place a mile from my house. Not only is it far and away the best fast food I ever had, but I got to meet Flav himself and got a picture with him. He is every bit as ridiculous a person as you would expect. The rest of that night got pretty crazy too - definitely the highlight of the break.

Since then, I've started up at my University this past week. I'm taking 18 credits this semester - hopefully I won't hate that too much. However, I made it into the campus orchestra as a percussionist this semester, which I am excited for as it means I finally will have an extracurricular with which I can meet some more people. Aside from that, I'm taking Physics II (Electricity and Magnetism), Linear Algebra, Intro Programming, and Intro to Anthro. The only one of those that really seems difficult is Physics, but I can tell I'll have to work my ass off in that class enough to make up for the easiness of the other ones.

Last night ended up being pretty fantastic as well. Went to a house party with about 10 friends, half of them left pretty quick but it was a pretty fun time. We then went to another friend's dorm, did some more shots, then came to another friends and smoked a bowl and played Cards Against Humanity. That game is [bleep]ing fantastic and is everything Apples to Apples wishes it was; if any of you have the option to play it then HOP ON DAT SHIT.

Today's been pretty lazy as I've been completely worn out from last night. Not really much else to talk about, haha.

It was 6am by the time I posted that, and I'd started drinking with my friends around 8 pm, so I wouldn't say I'd wasted it at all.

The most noteworthy thing I saw last night was probably that one guy who just fell straight off his barstool and on his face. I also found a random hat.

Picture of hat. :P

Popoto.~<3

Cold there too huh? It's been relatively cold here, people complaining and all. These (southern) Californians can't handle cold...or rain for that matter. And its only 40'F (3'C). :lol:

So I'm up after my body woke up 2 hours into my sleep. Got class in 4 hours...God damn it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Cards Against Humanity is an excellent game to play while high/drunk. So simple, yet so funny.

Today I woke up at 6am. I don't have anything to occupy all of this time with. Maybe play a little catch with a friend later, maybe have a beer or two...best I got from the looks of it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm at my third site since Wednesday that got water into something they shouldn't have just because they were cheap SOB's and didn't have the snow cleared from their lots properly. They actually buried the storm drain here. :wall: You should see the lake I had to wade through just to get to the tanks.

Now I have to wait for a vacuum truck to get here and suck over 5000L of water from the tank. They've been down since yesterday afternoon, but Shell didn't want to pay double time to have someone go out at the time.

I'm curious how much the savings on snow removal has cost this site so far.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Picture of hat. :P

[spoiler=Hey, I never said it was a nice hat]photofcb.jpg

I'm not putting a pic up of me wearing it, I don't want to break the internet.

We have 14 degrees F in here... Right now. And been so or colder for the last week. So please.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

It's above freezing here, and it's not even raining anymore, so :P

And I suppose being home after the drinking does make sense :-k

Going to Disney (world) again this year, and a quick look at my cousins spring break schedule tells me that my two closest cousins might very well be joining us, which would be absolutely fantastic. Also, the last night we are there Hollywood studios has a couple of extra night hours, so score :thumbsup:

Spork, where you from? And we've had that -5 to -25 Celsius almost all winter and it's normal here...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

It's snowing here, I don't know why but my back hurts so much after walking briskly through the snow to get to my Chemistry exam...

Also, I more or less achieved one of my dreams of performing a piano piece in Assembly which was nice :razz:

The headteacher was pleased, that made me happy...

Biology exam tomorrow, yay...

• Like 2

It's snowing here, I don't know why but my back hurts so much after walking briskly through the snow to get to my Chemistry exam...

Also, I more or less achieved one of my dreams of performing a piano piece in Assembly which was nice :razz:

The headteacher was pleased, that made me happy...

Biology exam tomorrow, yay...

That's awesome. Congratz.

It was sleeting here today and it's probably going to continue to.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

fmlcold.png

X_X

I'm sorry, but what are we supposed to be looking at here? That looks like temps in the 40s the rest of the week.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Yeah I'd LOVE temperatures like that compared to what we got here today, haha.

Today was pretty mediocre, but at least I finally got my housing figured out for next year. Now I'm just waiting for my stomach to recover from particularly sickening dining hall food so I can finally make it back to the gym tonight...