Today...

Leoo

http://www.king5.com/news/Police-arresting-11-students-at-Redmond-High-School-84783892.html

Fun day. Heard we got on national news for a bit too, along with all the local news channels. They missed the biggest dealer and didn't nab any users though; like 500 kids would be gone if they got users and dealers, lawl.

Wow I hadn't seen that yet. I live in Washington too and I think 3 or 4 kids were expelled from our school for drug stuff and like twenty were suspended for a week. I'm in the Issaquah School District though so I don't think they're connected.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

I re-submitted a guitar tab to the same site as I had submitted it last time, because they said it would take maybe 2 days to process and publicize, and it had been a month. And again, it's been a week <_<

Also, I think I've got some sort of virus, because my computer is slower and my 'Protection Log' keeps trying to tell me stuff. And I can't open iTunes either (although I think that's unrelated)...

Today specifically, I had my friends stay over, and we played Brawl until 5am. Now it's 8pm and I feel pretty crappy.

http://www.king5.com/news/Police-arresting-11-students-at-Redmond-High-School-84783892.html

Fun day. Heard we got on national news for a bit too, along with all the local news channels. They missed the biggest dealer and didn't nab any users though; like 500 kids would be gone if they got users and dealers, lawl.

Wow I hadn't seen that yet. I live in Washington too and I think 3 or 4 kids were expelled from our school for drug stuff and like twenty were suspended for a week. I'm in the Issaquah School District though so I don't think they're connected.

And that kids, is why you never sell to anyone over the age of 18.

Anyways, went skiing today and going again tomorrow. It was a lot of fun, my shins hurt pretty badly though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My brother is a [bleep]ing idiot. He spent all day bragging that he's an expert on the Netherlands. I asked him to find it on the map. Conversation went as follows.

Him: Right there.

Me: That's Ukraine.

Him: Uh, there then.

Me: That's Norway.

Him: Norway is England right?

Me: :wall:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

So... you're mad because your parents won't let you on the computer and want you to find a job.

Yea, I'm not really seeing the problem either. Except it's weird if his parents want to stay off the computer but won't let him go outside.

See, there's this thing called the "newspaper" that has "classifieds" where people "advertise" for "jobs". You should "look" into "that". Hell, "so" should "I".

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Today I went to my workplace, not to work, but to find out my hours for next week. It turns out I have a potentially 6 day weekend, as I haven't worked since Wednesday night and don't work until Wednesday, again. On my way home I stopped at the store (at the road end of the driveway up to the parking lot of the factory). I bought some cheap ice cream and Stouffer's dinners.

Yeah, I'd say that telling him to not use the computer, and then locking him into he house is counter-productive. I mean, if you want him to lead a more normal life....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Yeah, I'd say that telling him to not use the computer, and then locking him into he house is counter-productive. I mean, if you want him to lead a more normal life....

Are you saying being online isnt normal?

Nothing much happened to me today. My head was killing me so when I got home (around 3:00) I passed out and slept it off, I slept though my alarms and woke up at 8:00. Tomorrow I plan on going to Naka-kon, it will be my first anime con I go to so i'm excited. It rained today, and then snowed, and then rained again, right now it only looks kind of misty, so hopefully the roads won't be too bad tomorrow.

My whole school would be gone if they got all the users. Except for maybe like 20 people. Rich white suburban city kids have nothing better to do.

A few weeks ago some kid hit a teacher who was searching him for drugs (which he did have). I'm pretty sure he got in more trouble for the violence though.

Vacation is drawing to an end. Screw you all with spring breaks in March. Not a single day off for the entire month...(minus weekends)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'm saying being on Runescape for the entire day is abnormal, yes.

Mind, I admit I tend to be online the entire day, bu at least I spend said time talking with people from real life. Which could be considered at least a step above his addiction.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Mind, I admit I tend to be online the entire day, bu at least I spend said time talking with people from real life. Which could be considered at least a step above his addiction.

So what if he's playing Runescape with his friends? Not attacking you, I'm just wondering.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Well today me and my friend confronted my other friend about her drinking problem.

That made me feel good.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So what if he's playing Runescape with his friends? Not attacking you, I'm just wondering.

Well I think that abc complains a lot about not having a social life, so I highly doubt that he would be playing Runescape with his (real) friends.

abc, first thing you should do is write a CV (resume). Show your parents and see what they think of it. Print out a few copies, then walk around town and ask shops if they're hiring. Give them your CV if they say "Maybe/Yes/Gimme your CV."

Then ask your Dad if you can use the internet to find jobs online (you can apply for many jobs online) - if he agrees to let you go on the computer, this is not an opportunity for you to play runescape! eusa_naughty.gif

You really should think about quitting Runescape or any other addictive games you play. After you do, you'll realise what a waste of time it is.

Getting a job means an opportunity to meet new people while getting money.. :D

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Another good thing to realize while playing Runescape is how unhappy and bored you are. Unless it has changed since I quit, it's a particularly stupid game. The only difference between not doing anything and most of Runescape is that you can track what you do and set goals in the latter.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

well i'm back. Con was fun, met a group at registration that I hung around with some. I realize I fit in a lot better than I thought. Instead of me being the weird person in my group i'm the normal one. I have no big plans the rest of the weekend, though might try some of the names I heard bounced around there. Oh and I saw the best cosplay costume ever, Solid Snake in a box.

Had dinner over at a fellow Argentine couple's house and played with their kids (4th grader with Grand Theft Auto, can you believe that? XD). And I also may of gotten an oppotunity at a job being the ticket boy at the NASCAR races near-by. Only happen every so often a year but it sure would be killer to make some money. I just hope my neighbor can successfully talk with the guy into buying me.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Another boring night today, heh. Nothing really going on here.

Going to have to contact the head of ROTC here though at pittstate as I'm going to be doing a video for them (as part of a marketing class I'm in). Should be pretty awesome, and it'll be getting used a bunch by them for recruitment purposes. At any rate I need to also get a storyboard done.

Got a presentation to prepare for a class tomorrow. Should've probably started earlier but meh, won't take too long as i'll write some ideas down and just try and wing it. Its not important.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Oh my god! Soundwave was so awesome!

Soundwave is the biggest rock event each year, with bands playing in each of the states' capitals. Bands from all over the world come to play on one of the many stages, (4 running at the same time over 6 stages, so there's something for all.)

First up I saw It Dies Today, Jason Wood (lead vocals) was getting everyone to mosh even though we weren't allowed to, it was fun. I joined in when he got a circle pit going. Some guy in front of me tripped and next thing I know 20-odd people are on top of me, the guy that tripped is panicking and I shout at him to calm down as people will help him up. This big bloke managed to lift half of us out of the pile and then those still stuck sorted themselves out. After they finished I spotted a girl I had gone to school with and talked to her for about 30 seconds. Damn she's hot now.

After that I went to get a drink and then saw Baroness play, I hadn't heard of them before, but I like them. I kept out of the moshing for this one to recover. Afterwards I listened to Isis for a bit then made my way to Eagles of Death Metal. Before they finished I went to watch Clutch, since Soundwave is outdoors I just sat near the back with my overshirt on my head to keep the sun off it.

After Clutch I and nearly everyone else at Soundwave went to where Paramore were going to play, we had to wait for Alexisonfire to finish. Near the end they asked "You wanna hear one more song?" Nearly the whole crowd said "NOOOO!!!!" and chanted for Paramore. When Paramore finally started everyone was cheering. Hayley Williams sure does love to run around on stage. Some guy behind me said "Jesus she has a nice [wagon]." About 5 people told him that they agree. I wish I had taken photos as my sister had wanted to go to see them but couldn't, but my phone had low battery. They did a great show and some of the security were spraying the people near the barricades (there were 2 areas, the area near the stage was fenced for some reason) but luckily I was in the outer group, right up against the barricade so I got sprayed which kept me cool. I then went to listen to Meshuggah before I got tired and took an hour long nap and got to listen to the end of Anthrax.

Finally I went to see the band I had been waiting all day for. Trivium.

I went back to the mosh area, as soon as they came on stage I was crushed forward by everyone. I had to force my way through to get out enough to breathe. Honestly I cannot describe how awesome Trivium were. So much moshing, headbanging and fists in the air. Some guy up the front was doing the most awesome headbanging ever, I want his hair so I can do it too. About halfway in they got everyone to shout out any word on 3, about 95% of the people screamed out [bleep]! Trivium also happened to be the last band that I listened to so I could get home before much too late. 6 hours after they finished I still have ringing in my ears. :grin:

Some fun things that happened in between included hugs with people carrying Free Hugs signs, a beach ball was thrown around while everyone was waiting to get in, and watching a guy walk past who had so much blood on his face from being trampled as he had tripped during a mosh, and ignored it until the band finished playing. (Such dedication!)

In summary, today was one of the best days of my life even though I have sunburn, I'm sore from the violent mosh pits and I have lots of dust in my lungs. Looking forward to going next year and taking as many friends as possible. Even if they only go for 1 or 2 bands. I went for 3, It Dies Today, Paramore and Trivium.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!