99 skill partys?

n00bfiterpk6

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

i go to close friends 99s and i have had a party for all my 99s cept str hp cook and pray

str because it was 2am....hp cause it was just pcing the last bit..cook cuz its cook..and pray cause i had big party for 98 pray and 138 so didnt see 99 necessary

i enjoy 99 parties personally the only 99s im like ??? to is if its a skill i had no idea someone was working on then all of a sudden getting 99 in lol....

so basically only my good friends i like going to :)

StarViv.png

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parties, partys? They are unnessecary, and a bit over the top for less important skills like for instance, cooking.

How much would you bet that the guy who said this does not even have a single 99 skill?

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Parties, partys? They are unnessecary, and a bit over the top for less important skills like for instance, cooking.

How much would you bet that the guy who said this does not even have a single 99 skill?

What does that mean? Because he doesn't have a 99 he cant have an opinion?

Parties, partys? They are unnessecary, and a bit over the top for less important skills like for instance, cooking

*points at sig

I held a party for my first 99, and it is nice to have your friends meet up and have some fun. I might or might not hold more parties in the future, I used to love making competitions for after the level-up so I could give out prizes. However with the trade limit this isn't really possible, so that is one aspect of parties I miss.

I did for first 99 (wc)

never told anyone on fletching

did on thieving,

then i had a joint party with hunter,

me and a friend were getting 99 similar day on cooking (i wanted it to be me and her only leveling, but she invited people),

then on firemaking i invited my dad to come (but only because he was walking up the stairs anway)

i don't screen shot anymore on them only got 2 screenies.

Jersey_Jords.png

Jersey_Jords.png

I rarely go to 99 Parties. I can go and say "Grats on 99 X" for a screenie, but a party, don't think so.

If/When/In case I someday manage to get a 99, I won't host a party, I'll probably just ask if people want to come grats me for a screenie. ;)

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I think it's pathetic. And scary at the same time. I've never understood the whole socializing thing ingame. If I want to party, I do so irl, instead of pixel partying.

I'd like Runescape to stay a game, instead of a lifestyle. Funny thing is that when you tell people you kinda play and skill alone, they presume you are a nolifer.

To be honest I have never had a party in Runescape but I have attended them. I would only really ever have one if I got a 99 worth celebrating like agility, runecrafting, slayer, maxing or 200m in a skill, but saying that It would most likely just be the friends online at the time.

All in all I think they are pretty ridiculous when help for "1600 total level!" or "My Birthday".

John_Pax.png

I don't ever go to them unless they are a close friend. I find it kinda sad seeing people going to parties for players they don't even know just to jump on a bandwagon. I find that most of the parties are for nooby skills too such as fletching and hardly worth the celebration in the first place. I don't really like parties myself too and I always get the feeling that people are only coming along to it in order to be seen as having a high level friend. The last few 99s I got were attended only by Suzi and perhaps one or two other people that were online at the time. Nothing was planned.

However I might break the norm and have a party or something with a few close friends when/if I get 99 Summoning as I think it is a worthy enough achievement to warrant one.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

well depends what you mean by party

i will always take 5 minutes out of my time to go say grats for a picture ( i would call this a party of people going to say grats to someones hard work).

but i wouldnt go to a 1 hour party in their house execpt for something like 1bil total exp, 200mil exp partys and such. (execpt maybe if it was a good friend)

and isnt the point of playing runescape to have fun? a huge group of people celebrating a 99 taking 5 minutes out of your day seems worth it for me.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

No, I HATE those "lolz gratzeh on teh 99 cow killing kill me som cowz pl0x <33333 u fail so gud lolololol jk man u no i <3 u <33333" messages with a passion. Hence why I hate big parties. I had no party for 99 fletch and a few people came for 99 range but that's it.

wl7w9j.png

Meh, I personally am going to get 99 range on one of my friends, and 99 magic in a pretty place. I don't wanna worry about gathering a bunch of people together so they can see my shoot and arrow and say a message I won't be able to read. If I want, I'll throw a house party so everybody can have a good time, but that's about it. That being said, I have no problems about people hosting them, I just don't enjoy attending or hosting them.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

They're fun, and an achievement is an achievement no matter how easy it is. I remember I went BESERK when I finally got 40 attack and pretty much forced my friends list to check out my r2h...

My friends list consist of 1 person, who barely plays.

He was the only one at my 99 attack party. (Second 99)

And when I had about 8 friends I knew (all in real life) they came to my 99 crafting party.

When I get 99 magic, Ill be having that same 1 friend.

Parties are pointless, take one second to do, and, yeah.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I have 1 99... and I had 1 person see me get it (because he was my only friend online at the time)

I like going to parties. I don't mind taking 5.. 10.. or even 20 minutes out of my time to hang out with good people and enjoy an achievement.. 99 cooking, fletching.. runecrafting. No matter how hard or easy I don't care. If you are on my FL and having a party I am there. I am never to busy for friends.

When I get my next 99.... all 10 of em... then I may have a little party. ::'

I think 99 Att, Prayer, Range, HP, Fletch, Cook, WC, Agility, Hunter and Fishing are worth one big party... Don't you?

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Well im having a 99 attack party today (click link in sig to find out more) and was wondering what people think about 99 partys..

Do you think they are a waste of time, or do you try to make it to as many as you can?

Disscuss :twss: And make sure you come to my 99 attack :)

I kinda like to see the cool fireworks. I had a short 99 craft party yesterday myself :)

limdog.png