A challenge for those of you who want a challenge.

smobo

Sure why not? I'm f2p right now. What evidence (specifically) would I need as proof for the Skull Sceptre one. I plan to smith my armor :P

I am allow to buy things from shops right? And pick up items that naturally spawn? Ex. Pick up bronze pick, kill a man and use coins for a hammer? What about buying a rune pick from its shop if I somehow get hold of 32k?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure why not? I'm f2p right now. What evidence (specifically) would I need as proof for the Skull Sceptre one. I plan to smith my armor :P

I am allow to buy things from shops right? And pick up items that naturally spawn? Ex. Pick up bronze pick, kill a man and use coins for a hammer? What about buying a rune pick from its shop if I somehow get hold of 32k?

Well according to the rules you cant buy anything from a store that players can sell to, however you can buy stuff from stores using the store tab (items that the store stocks on its own).

So if a store sells rune pickaxes without players selling to it, then you can buy it from that store. Just like you can buy a hammer from a general store, since players do not supply those items. Basically anything on the store supply tab of stores is fair game :thumbup: You just cant use the player supply tabs at stores.

dawnsigblue-3.png

I would like to see some like:

-First to get full rune armor

-First to PK someone not in the challenge (and not a friend)

-First to get a fire cape (man, that would be awesome)

Fight caves is in there, and I think we should stay away from pvp with this.

Updated the with the mole pic.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Can we please have a sub section of the Ftp challengers without prayer/lummy ring

Because prayer makes any ftp monster killable (none use more then one attack style) and the lumby ring isn't fair for it's alching purposes.

1yrb49.jpg

Can we please have a sub section of the Ftp challengers without prayer/lummy ring

Because prayer makes any ftp monster killable (none use more then one attack style) and the lumby ring isn't fair for it's alching purposes.

You do have a really good point, I'll add that in.

Smobo.png

You do have a really good point, I'll add that in.

Yeah but f2pers have prayer up to Protect from Melee and the Explorers Ring too. Its not like they are an unfair advantage.

Id like to see someone kill a Revanant Knight or Rev. Dark Beast without some prayer use.

Idea for Tasks: Quickest to Kill Revanant X (one task for each type of Rev)

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

I'm loving this idea, although I don't think I'll be up for the challenge.

Can I resubmit? :)

[hide=second try]brokemyrecord.png[/hide]

New time: 7 minutes and 49 seconds

Do it without prayer...

Yeah, to be honest it's a lot more interesting if prayer was ruled out for the lower levelled monsters such as Cockroaches and Demons. It makes it far too simple.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Prayer should be ruled out, Explorer Ring should not though.

why should prayer be ruled out? it is f2p, it is a skill, and they are using it. i see no problem. in that case rule out attack and str because it makes things to simple.

Y_Z.png

why should prayer be ruled out? it is f2p, it is a skill, and they are using it. i see no problem. in that case rule out attack and str because it makes things to simple.

this is suppose to be a challenge -.- i think prayer is not allow, and explorer ring should also be ruled out because u have to start from the BEGINING !

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

this is suppose to be a challenge -.- i think prayer is not allow, and explorer ring should also be ruled out because u have to start from the BEGINING !

Explorer's ring I'm having second thoughts about. Prayer is allowed for the f2p challenges, just not the "hardcore" variation I added.

Smobo.png

If you have to "start from the BEGINING" then make a new account and do it.

Explorer's ring I'm having second thoughts about. Prayer is allowed for the f2p challenges, just not the "hardcore" variation I added.

Explorer Ring is fair game if you ask me.

F2p Prayer shouldn't be ruled out, but have two variants; "hardcore". Good call Smobo.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Ill take a whack at the chaos elemental. wish me luck.

edit: can't do right now unfortunately.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

From my point of view, using lummy ring for run, fally shield for prayer and seers headband for light is similar to piling up points in SC or BA and then buying the Morphic Armours or torso.

They are esentially the same thing, using previous acolades to gain items, I could understand using the Achievement items if you were to complete each and every task in the diary up until that point but who really is going to do this for 150 run or a full prayer restore? Contrary to this though people could argue that you couldn't use your skills to achieve these and would therefore start a new character, but we wouldn't get many competitors if this was the case.

When I originally saw this challenge I instantly thought of days rather then hours to complete some of them (GWD) but seeing the mole killed in 30 mins was scary, I'd thought atleast people would be gathering potions (as others have done) and spending time gathering armour and weapons and other things but it seems that it can be achieved quite easily with just spawn items and knowledge of the game.

1yrb49.jpg

From my point of view, using lummy ring for run, fally shield for prayer and seers headband for light is similar to piling up points in SC or BA and then buying the Morphic Armours or torso.

They are esentially the same thing, using previous acolades to gain items, I could understand using the Achievement items if you were to complete each and every task in the diary up until that point but who really is going to do this for 150 run or a full prayer restore? Contrary to this though people could argue that you couldn't use your skills to achieve these and would therefore start a new character, but we wouldn't get many competitors if this was the case.

When I originally saw this challenge I instantly thought of days rather then hours to complete some of them (GWD) but seeing the mole killed in 30 mins was scary, I'd thought atleast people would be gathering potions (as others have done) and spending time gathering armour and weapons and other things but it seems that it can be achieved quite easily with just spawn items and knowledge of the game.

I see re obtainable quest items and achievement rewards as spawnable items. I can't unearn them, I could get as many as I want if I wanted to. Building up points in a game can't let you do this. Other then cabbage-port I haven't found them too useful for anything.

On my mole run, I didn't alch, pray restore, or run restore. I cabbageported once, and only used my sheild for the prayer bonus, which actually didn't help me as I had prayer to spare. The mole is a pushover though, my kbd path I'm working on is quite a bit more intense, which involves mining, smithing, making pots, ect. I actually need a better way to get a lantadyme then killing chaos druids. ((seriously, if anyone has ideas about this please post, its driving me nuts))

Smobo.png