farming record?

noble_aloof

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My record is 17.

What does Fally shield do, just wondering?

just increases exp at fally patches.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

i had another 42 yield today. along with a yield of 145 and 148 watermelons per run.

gained two farming levels :thumbup:

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Average 6-7. Best was 13 toadflax. And it was on my best run too, I think the lowest amount of herbs I got on that run was 8. I got something like 42 herbs on 4 patches I was all like :shock:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

hey! new record for me. 12 ranarrs this morning

soon i'll be moving up to snapdragons.

i had a record yield of watermelons today.. 166 :D

• 1 month later...

ranarrs2.jpg

Yeah. Why does it say HACK beside the search bar?

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

^ i lol'd :lol:

But my greatest record was about 13, about 45 from all patches minus My Arm's patch :S

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I've farmed herbs only (and about 1k watermelon seeds) from 43-92 Farming.

My max from 1 patch is 19 dwarf weeds

My max from all 5 is 49 dwarf weeds.

I average about 31-33 dwarf weeds per run.

For watermelons my best was in the 170s for a run, 42 for a single patch.

Bubb_Rubb.png

^ i lol'd :lol:

But my greatest record was about 13, about 45 from all patches minus My Arm's patch :S

My greatest record is 11 :wall:, about 43 or so from all patches, including My Arm's #-o

Spaz4010.png

• 11 months later...
I got lucky. I can't explain it beyond that just for that small period of farming I got a insanely high average. It's the same as people who go to corp beast and get a sigil within a few hours. Or kill tormented demons for months on end to no avail then get all 3 d plate peices in the same day.

Give it up dude, you lied, you got caught red faced, so the time has come to just cop too it.

Well to be honest, exaggerated is probably a better way to put it, its no crime, but trying to talk your way out of it and explain away the statistically impossible results of your wee bit of farming just makes you look even more a fool.

15-18 average over three weeks......LOL. Never happen period.

My records are pretty tame so far, 11 Rannars,12 Avantoes.

I actually came here to Tip to ask for advice for getting max yield farming, but it seems I am maxing my yield, averags seem right in line with everyone elses(those of us tellin g the truth anyways....sorry couldn't resist one last lil digg)

I did just have the SAME patch give me dead herbs for three plantings straight, so I expect some good things out of that patch in the nera future.

Happy farming.

Did you know half the worlds population is below average intelligence?

Many people think we are getting smarter as a whole, but we are UNIVERSALLY getting dumber and dumber at an alarmingly fast rate.

Metaphorically.... the human race is on its way to hell in a hand-basket made of dry wicker.

I averaged 15 - 18 a patch last time i farmed rannars and i did like 3 weeks worth of runs.

EDIT: reread everything again, and I must say it's confusing. It seems like he had a 15+ average for 3 weeks but that's impossible. The quote above however talks about one run, so I think he's just talking about ONE SINGLE RUN, but he didn't make himself very clear.

It clearly says he averaged 15-18 for 3 weeks, not just one run...

BUT WAIT! Later he says:

I farmed for 3 weeks.

I did runs of rannars.

I averaged 15 - 18 a patch during tht time.

So if we take all he says to be true, then this must mean he is a verrry inefficient farmer and only did a single patch in 3 weeks (hey, some people are slow), and happened to get between 15 and 18 herbs from it. This must be true, because he boasts unquestionable credibility:

I'm a perfectly credible player with no reason to be doubted or w/e.

:thumbsup:

Meanwhile, back at the farm...

My records are 11 from a ranarr plant and 13 from an avantoe (I use supercompost but not magic secateurs)

Also, I have noticed that I definitely average more avantoes per plant than ranarrs per plant, so either I'm just getting lucky with avantoes (not 15-18 herbs each plant for three weeks, mind you ;)) or higher level herbs tend to yield a larger harvest

EDIT: After slogging through some more Paw Claw I discovered:

If I was to be exact at the MOST did 1 run every other day when you average it out, probably closer to 1 in 3 days.

Equally I did not log or count every single patch, I just know that in all the runs I had about 2 die and that I was getting at least 10 on every other patch. But I also noted due to the fact it was so good that I was getting 15+ on around 2 in every 4 patches and hit several 20s.

Thus it is by no means an exact figure but across the 3 week period I was getting roughly 15 - 18 on average per patch.

Firstly, shoddy counting method at work...

If you realllly want number crunching I know I had roughly 300 ppots (4 dose) at the end of it and I only had 5 at the start (whihc is why i farmed in the first place) and I maybe had 10 rannars to start with. I can't be bothered to work it out though, 15 - 18 seems about right region thou.

...but it is entirely possible that he either added extra ppots to his bank from different sources or began with more than he thought he did (or worked it out incorrectly, which is highly possible)

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

My record was 22 lantadymes from a single patch (Catherby patch). I've hit 20+ herbs from a single patch (I usually farm lantadyme or avantoes) quite a few times before, but it's still quite uncommon for me. My record for a full run is 49 herbs, which I've done with lantadynes (same trip as when I farmed 22 in one patch!) and I've also done it with avantoes. So I suspect that the maximum amount of herbs per patch is probably the same for all seeds.

EDIT: I used all 5 patches, and supercompost and magic secateurs. I've never hit past low-mid 40s with only 4 patches...so, seeing yoqhurt's 49 in 4 patches, it's probably possible to get 50+ in 5 patches, but I guess that would be quite a bit rarer...

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

At the start of farming when the whole system wasn't in place yet yields of <3 herbs and >>50 herbs yet were possible. I remember getting around 160 ranarr from a herb patch in catherby.

Nowadays it's more fixed and the max(which is very rare) is around 25 and min 5, accounting for deaths and having the scroll of life yields about 8-8.3 torstol(no real reaso to farm anything else....) per SEED(not patch).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

To you guys arguing a few pages back about the amulet of nature.

It actually DOES increase the yield when farming, and is not a runewiki lie. I checked out the kbase.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/farming_extra_features

the interesting part would be: Finally, if you wear your amulet of nature while harvesting an allotment, your crop yield will be greater (though not quite as much as using magic secateurs, and using both does not 'stack')

Totally irrelevant though, as the magic secateurs are better than the amulet. But just to have that fact clear, I thought i'd post this. :)

Scherzo.png