200M in all Skills

Makilio

>telling people on 200m skills thread to vote yes on something that would render 200m skills completely useless

well done, you got the joke!

Very comedy, much funny, wow.

Atleast you got the joke!

thought I'd darken up this very non-serious thread

5Lfnu.png

And... Drumgun passes Jdelacroix!

And he also hit 95m divination, two months after release.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Dragonseance has finished Thieving (~199m). I believe he is moving onto CWars. (Also hits 120 Mining tomorrow, thanks Warbands)

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Congrats to Paperbag on 200m Dungeoneering and 200m smithing! Looks like Agility is up next!

Paperbag 200m Dung? Now that is something I would've never predicted when he posted his social anxiety issues on this thread years ago, congrats

Thanks, and I wouldn't have been able to get 200m dg without sinkholes/challenge/eoc. Grateful for those :)

So glad it's out of the way.

Isn't it since the bonds update efficienter to work for real then spent time in flipping?

For example:

Each day you work 8hrs will give you (at least in switzerland) 225 swiss francs which are about 50 bond= 350m, flipping is 30m pee hr with a huge cash stack

S you'll make a max of 250m in 8 hrs (i only assume that)

I know that buying cash via rscash sites is way more cheaper but it's not allowed and bonds are allowed.

• Like 1

long term merching can be better returns than flipping but you need to have huge stacks to even start that process

but canna makes 15b every time he turns 3a plates over

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Isn't it since the bonds update efficienter to work for real then spent time in flipping?

For example:

Each day you work 8hrs will give you (at least in switzerland) 225 swiss francs which are about 50 bond= 350m, flipping is 30m pee hr with a huge cash stack

S you'll make a max of 250m in 8 hrs (i only assume that)

I know that buying cash via rscash sites is way more cheaper but it's not allowed and bonds are allowed.

You need to factor IRL costs into the equation before going into that, surely. I imagine very few (working age) people would have 0 cost. However, it may still work out to be better.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

The benefits of ge merching were always that you could A) do it on a noob and waste zero time on your main, and B) that even then it still takes, in total, minutes per day (assuming you are experienced and know what you're doing). Even if you consider time spent researching/watching trends/etc it still will never come close to an 8 hour work day.

So as gemeos said, flipping should be valued at way more then 30m/hour. Sure you may average 30m/hour. But considering actual time spent, it is much more valuable.

• Like 1
I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

wow 3 days not a single post.

At what level is it most efficient to start doing sinkholes.  Ive heard that you shouldnt start until you are in the low to mid 100s.

Maybe this will spark some discussion

do it on a noob and waste zero time on your main

In other words: Cheat! The noob wouldn't have money to flip with and it is illegal to interact between your characters to transfer money and gains (even if you use other players in between).

• Like 1

do it on a noob and waste zero time on your main

In other words: Cheat! The noob wouldn't have money to flip with and it is illegal to interact between your characters to transfer money and gains (even if you use other players in between).

Psh, everyone who's anyone has loyal friends that have accounts just for flipping and then gift you the money and also play from your computer at your home. Don't you have friends like that?

• Like 3

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

I believe Sinkholes is most efficient to do after like level 100, because I recall Jagex buffing exp gained after 100, so you get a slight boost in exp from lamps when you're 100+ compared to 99-.

Also, rsp, it is technically illegal, most people don't like the idea of it, I don't like the idea of transferring to flip on another account, but hey, this is RuneScape, since when does Jagex care about what people do regarding transfer/multilogging to gain benefits for themself (boosting dg, oldschool castle wars, boosting gop) etcetra. It's not gonna be dealt with so you can either sit and complain about it like some or just dig in and do it like some others do. 

Only time Jagex seems to ban is when people bot hardcore and/or rwt their gold, and gain profit from the game that Jagex doesn't get. 

• Like 3

What's the most xp anyone has ever got in a year?

I'd guess Suomis ~1.8b (October 2011-October 2012)

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png