200M in all Skills

Makilio

Jake is currently about 1250 hours ahead of Elvis, and needs 10B. At 5M/hour income (which I think is about the highest sustainable income not involving merching, etc., though I don't play anymore, so please correct me if I'm wrong), Jake would fall behind Elvis making the cash to use the indicated methods. However, with limited income, the methods used in the calculator are not all most efficient anymore, so his actual time required will be less than the sum of the time calc hours plus the time to earn the time calc money. Long story short, if we assume that Jake has money issues, it's very difficult to say whether or not he can retain any of his current time lead.

Grate_Scot.png

Jake is currently about 1250 hours ahead of Elvis, and needs 10B. At 5M/hour income (which I think is about the highest sustainable income not involving merching, etc., though I don't play anymore, so please correct me if I'm wrong), Jake would fall behind Elvis making the cash to use the indicated methods. However, with limited income, the methods used in the calculator are not all most efficient anymore, so his actual time required will be less than the sum of the time calc hours plus the time to earn the time calc money. Long story short, if we assume that Jake has money issues, it's very difficult to say whether or not he can retain any of his current time lead.

And did you also take into consideration if Elvis needs money? Also remember this, Jake isnt completely against the idea of donations to my knowledge.

Boredom.png

And did you also take into consideration if Elvis needs money? Also remember this, Jake isnt completely against the idea of donations to my knowledge.

Elvis needs 6-7b less than Jake currently, so even if he doesn't have it currently, it shouldn't be as time consuming for him to get. Of course, if Jake gets 10b worth of donations, he'll be the clear favorite, which is entirely possible. For all I know, he might already have all the money he needs, I was just going off what I heard.

Zeni.png

I heard from Jake like 1-2 months ago that he average about 10m cash from donations daily.

Elvis merch for his cash.

Well, I am also friends with Jake, and do know of a few times he has gotten a little larger than that:p

And that is where the word AVERAGE comes into play

• Like 1
You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

Well, I am also friends with Jake, and do know of a few times he has gotten a little larger than that:p

Ok so if it was average that means he has counted every single donation he has received and divided that by the number of donations he has been given. I don't think the bill he has received would then average out to 10m per day. What he means is.. recently he has been getting about 10m per day

Boredom.png

Ok so if it was average that means he has counted every single donation he has received and divided that by the number of donations he has been given. I don't think the bill he has received would then average out to 10m per day. What he means is.. recently he has been getting about 10m per day

You do realize that it only takes 3 months to average 1 bil out to 10M a day, right?

Grate_Scot.png

I dont get why people whine about donations. Plenty of rich players RAT/keylogged their first few bil to pay for a host rank in dice clans and then hosted the rest.

And how many of those players are going to get 200m all skills? I'll answer it for you, 0.

For those high rank players who do host(can't think of any except for Host Bart), they still have to host, and take a lot of time and effort to make the money. You've got to remember hosts won't always make money for certain too. Whereas donations take no effort, and are guaranteed money.

I'd actually prefer people to make money through hosting than donations, as long as they don't do what Blocks did(dat multilogg). Just my opinion though.

For those high rank players who do host(can't think of any except for Host Bart)

Blocks host and multilog.

Yeah mentioned Blocks later on, had just forgot about him earlier in the post.

• Like 1

How is suomi getting farm up?

He's been averaging 300-600k a day.

Even if he's timing tree/herb runs perfectly + 30k effigy assist that shouldn't come anywhere close to 600k. He's not getting effigies anymore since he's been doing hunter, etc.

4 daily mage tree runs alone comes to 280k a day. Plus every 14 hours or so he can do palms and calquats. Then with regular fellstalk runs combined with a bit of tracker overlap (doesn't log out for 6hrs meaning when the 24 hr period 'starts' he already has one run down) and 600k a day on a tracker is perfectly possible.

Asmodean <3