Strange power

viralaether

If they do ever release a Zaros GWD boss, what do you guys think it would look like? And what monsters would you have to kill for kc? 50 of each? I personally think it would look something like Death, or maybe a reanimated skeleton giant thing... Although something like the Nightbringer from Warhammer 40k. That would be EPIC.

It would be a Dragon Rider.

*thanks guthix for 93 herblore*

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a fake right?

Looks too well made to be a fake, methinks the Mods were just having fun.

there's always photoshop.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Reading this thread makes me think of Anya and her evil bunny theory, lol. =D>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNc18EPYJfE

Personally, I want it to be the new skill.

LMFAO!!!

I totally agree, also I just watched that episode like a week ago (working through all seasons =P)

2ujkxgp.jpg

Yes, Mandos is my screen name, this sig isnt stolen, i just use this nick for everything else.

We just had one big quest, why would another come out a few days later? Think about it.. Runescape has never (In my knowledge) Released one huge hard quest and then released another straight after it in the next quest update. So im ruling a new epic quest out of the question. It could be something to do with a new boss monster, But it happened in F2P aswell. So I think F2P wouldn't Get a huge boss monster to kill since F2P dosen't have high powered equipment like P2P. Mod MMG stated a new skill is coming out for F2P aswell as P2P didn't he? Something this big going onto F2P aswell as P2P can't be a epicly hard quest or boss monster thinking about my points raised. It's all pointing towards the next new skill. But what could It be?

That's my opinion on the matter.

dzuz3d.jpg

That is a fake right?

Looks too well made to be a fake, methinks the Mods were just having fun.

there's always photoshop.

Course its real. :P Its called General Kree'Ziltarroth.

@MiokieJJ

Why does everything have to be consistent? Jagex have the right to release an update whenever they want. The update this coming week may or may not have something to do with the earthquake. On a tweet, Jagex states "@Laieta_ The significance of the mysterious events of 24/01/10 will all be revealed in due time...". This means that the next update may or may not be a quest or the skill .

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

@MiokieJJ

Why does everything have to be consistent? Jagex have the right to release an update whenever they want. The update this coming week may or may not have something to do with the earthquake. On a tweet, Jagex states "@Laieta_ The significance of the mysterious events of 24/01/10 will all be revealed in due time...". This means that the next update may or may not be a quest or the skill .

I understand Jagex have the right to release an update whenever they want, but im thinking about it. The quest that just came out was a grandmaster quest, obviously took along time doing all the concept ideas for it, writing the plot, actually creating it etc.. The chance they could have wrote another huge quest, designed it and created it within a few weeks is very low. even if they did do it in that short amount of time, the amount of bugs that will come out of it, mistakes, bad programming will be high since that lack of time to create this quest. I find it highly unlikley they will create multiple quests at one time, and release the grandmaster quest first. That's what I think on the whole quest side of things.

dzuz3d.jpg

@MiokieJJ

I understand Jagex have the right to release an update whenever they want, but im thinking about it. The quest that just came out was a grandmaster quest, obviously took along time doing all the concept ideas for it, writing the plot, actually creating it etc.. The chance they could have wrote another huge quest, designed it and created it within a few weeks is very low. even if they did do it in that short amount of time, the amount of bugs that will come out of it, mistakes, bad programming will be high since that lack of time to create this quest. I find it highly unlikley they will create multiple quests at one time, and release the grandmaster quest first. That's what I think on the whole quest side of things.

Or perhaps, they created one super huge quest and decided to release it as two rather then one. Kind of like when TV shows create 2 part episodes. They don't make one episode, release it, then go make the second part. They make the two as if they were one, then split it, and release it as two.

Also, somewhere I saw a reference to "The essence of life". You could take that as meaning one's soul. And we all know that the Nomad was working on a 'soul alter' to capture the souls from players. Could it be that he has succeeded in finishing his machine?

Hey guys this is weird. I don't know about the wrecked ship there, but the sailor guy is missing! I remember talking to him after kenniths concerns so I think he left recently. Also, notice how the dot next to me is yellow, like a character? Plus the examine for the chair is in the chatbox, although it's another classic JaGex examine.

nocaptain.png

Hey guys this is weird. I don't know about the wrecked ship there, but the sailor guy is missing! I remember talking to him after kenniths concerns so I think he left recently. Also, notice how the dot next to me is yellow, like a character? Plus the examine for the chair is in the chatbox, although it's another classic JaGex examine.

nocaptain.png

AMG its a possessed chair@@

I don't remember that ship being there, but it may be because I did those quests a long time ago, on a small screen.

I'll give them credit for knowing how to stir up their players, but seriously, it was that one thing and that's it. Do we really need 30 pages of talking when they're is next to no information?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I'll give them credit for knowing how to stir up their players, but seriously, it was that one thing and that's it. Do we really need 30 pages of talking when they're is next to no information?

Do we really need someone to come and troll the hell out of speculative discussion?

Watch me on Youtube

Current Let's Plays: Kingdom Hearts, Golden Sun

Future Let's Plays: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, Golden Sun II: The Lost Age

Holier_Nx.png

Do we really need someone to come and troll the hell out of speculative discussion?

She has a point, you don't.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

She has a point, you don't.

Meh speculation can be fun sometimes... :mellow:

Maybe it isn't accomplishing anything but what ever gets accomplished in gen discussion.

nocaptain.png

Are you referring to the guy in the chair? That's Jack O'Niall, he was a retired white knight who left after Slug Menace, before Kennith's Concern. He was taken control of by the sea slugs and fled town. The White Knights have issued an order to kill him on sight.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Are you referring to the guy in the chair? That's Jack O'Niall, he was a retired white knight who left after Slug Menace, before Kennith's Concern. He was taken control of by the sea slugs and fled town. The White Knights have issued an order to kill him on sight.

Sea slugs took control of him before and now he's missing? This combined with Mod Mark H's use of words for his angram makes this look like the most likely answer.

Sea slugs took control of him before and now he's missing? This combined with Mod Mark H's use of words for his angram makes this look like the most likely answer.

He was being controlled in slug menace and like most of the people under the slugs control, disappeared after the quest. There is nothing to make us suspect that is up next.

He was being controlled in slug menace and like most of the people under the slugs control, disappeared after the quest. There is nothing to make us suspect that is up next.

Oh, sorry, I gathered from his post that him being missing was a recent event.

SPOILERS:

MYSTERIOUS PORTAL

portalj.jpg

Somebody please give this kid a [bleep]ing medal, you made my day sir.

That made me Lol.

New GWD boss, need to get 40 KC in the boss room to enter? lOl

Don't spout bs in this thread for no reason... supply a reasoning to your theory

Excuse me. This whole thread is speculation. There is no "reason" that you need 40 KC to enter ANY GWD boss room. None. However, it makes sense that Jagex would keep the number the same. Logic. Try and connect the dots. It isn't hard to see that.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

SPOILERS:

MYSTERIOUS PORTAL

portalj.jpg

Somebody please give this kid a [bleep]ing medal, you made my day sir.

That made me Lol.

New GWD boss, need to get 40 KC in the boss room to enter? lOl

Don't spout bs in this thread for no reason... supply a reasoning to your theory

Excuse me. This whole thread is speculation. There is no "reason" that you need 40 KC to enter ANY GWD boss room. None. However, it makes sense that Jagex would keep the number the same. Logic. Try and connect the dots. It isn't hard to see that.

It's not about the kill count, it's about the obviously fake boss that was posted up, as there is no backing to support that boss.

Sure we are shooting out random ideas but atleast we know there will be a soul alter, the mahjarrat do have a ritual that is coming up soon, and it is in that general direction that everyone looked.

[spoiler=Only good prediction I've heard.]trolls010.png

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato