3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

Sorry for asking again, but what could I get for red mask and 433m ish cash. I can get more GP if needed by selling other items.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been offered a purple twice so I'm hoping for a yellow possibly. How much would I have to add for a purple if I took junk or something?

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

I'm pretty sure this rebound just proved the absurd amount of cash merchants have. No more, "not enough cash available to support their current prices" because that just shot down with green going to min to max in a matter of 10 minutes, and yellow (a pretty common color) following later on. I wasn't expecting yellow to rebound that quickly...

I need to update my signature now, because if you think the July 2009 to March 2010 was pretty good... wait til you see what I've ended up with now thanks to this panic sale. :D

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

Cant seem to get a yellow for cash + red mask because they are max in GE. Wow, I wish I could free up some moolah.

dcfclogo4.jpg

oh sorry, i just said that because literally 24 hours ago i bought a yellow for like 200m cash plus a buttload of junk items.

Feel like selling me it for trade? :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

Santas are max GE again. :)

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Bought a yellow for max, I saw the updated GE right away pretty much last night so when I woke up this morning it was bought :) Would have liked green but couldn't sell my junk :(

dcfclogo4.jpg

I think masks are likely to recover next.

Yellows are dropping again and buyable lowest in GE.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I think masks are likely to recover next.

Yellows are dropping again and buyable mid in GE.

Would you advise buying some masks now? Or at free trade?

Honestly, I wouldn't advise it but it's up to you. In this volitile economy there is a LOT of money to be made but where there's high rewards there's high risks. The way I see things, people are going to rush to be the first one to put up their rares for a 'good' price on the GE right when FT comes out so there will an influx pushing the price down.

So yeah, if you're up for a high-risk, (potentially) high reward merch go for it.

Christmas crackers do not get influenced by phat crashes too much, I think they will be well over 1bil in free trade. very small amount in the market... (that's my opinion as of someone who unfortunately doesn't own any crackers)

Playing since February 2003

Ssamriga.png

Christmas crackers do not get influenced by phat crashes too much, I think they will be well over 1bil in free trade. very small amount in the market... (that's my opinion as of someone who unfortunately doesn't own any crackers)

This is technically true however you got the reason wrong, it has less to do with the small supply as with the people that have crackers arent in a hurry to sell them. I mean its almost not worth ANY price to try and sell them because of the amount of effort it takes to get one in the first place.

If someone decides to sell it will never be cheap, even in the worst crashes for that reason

When free trade comes out, the struggle to get one will be a lot less (namely: put offer for 1b+ in GE, receive cracker. As opposed to weeks of trading up and looking for deals even if you already have the cash).

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Crackers won't even be buyable for a stack of max cash.

Friend of mine owning one refuses to sell his unless offered 6b+ worth of value in Torva/Pernix on FreeTrade.

Many people also refuse to sell their partyhats ever for any deal whatsoever.

Not to say that you're not right about the price being > max cash, because I honestly have no clue what the price will be, but one person's sell price doesn't mean that will be THE price.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png