3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

lol at this thread derailing

OT: speculations on ely's stable price?

300-400M.

Will take a while though since they can only update twice(?) a month.

Why? If they really get into circulation (ge price = real price), I could see them updating quite a bit more

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the problem is that for the near future will be oscillating between being bought out and junk, neither of which is conducive to increasing the quantity traded. it will be several months before they will be traded at some price around med.

So people are buying DFS for 26m and selling it for 30m on the RSOF.

OMGOMGOGOMGLOLOLOL DFS IS STIL 1 STR BONOS BETTAR AND LEIK ITS GUNA GET PRO DMG REDUC LOL YA QUICK BUY BUY BUY

:rolleyes:

I always used Rune def at Pits over DFS for the attack bonus.. +19 attack slash was invaluable. [Well I mostly rushed groups of people in Verac's who threatened me most.

Especially in slayer, Attack helps so much more than defence in most cases. People just Lose Strength bonus while giving up 25+ attack bonuses, which really is more defensive (shield) over offensive (defender).

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

I don't have the cash pile to confirm it, but a couple of my max level friends (as if their total level someone validates what they say [whatever]) say that Divine is buyable at max after some hours / day or so.

Like x posts back when I mentioned Ely buyable at max, someone got it after some days, so might be worth a shot.

So when do Fury Kits actually decline? I was expecting, or rather hoping that they would 50m- now, and instead they are apparently closer to 200m...

Oh oh, are they rising to replace Elysians? Hmmm...

Aside from 3AD are they the only item from elites still worth over their GE price?

:unsure: :mellow:

2dgucz6.png

I really don't see spirit shields having long. They went down a bit due dung and the Cks and stuff, but they eventually came back up. Now I believe the damage soak update will put the nail in the coffin. Div+pump=purple now, so it has maybe a month or so left, but considering when it was once a green/yellow that's a significant fall. Ely is going up and down from being junk to being sold with junk.

So have / will Ely's go the way of 3A ages ago and go from bought out, to junk, rinse repeat? Might make sense to ride the wave on this one.

Extremely likely. I haven't been following them personally though.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Whats the deal with fury kits? Twice now it has been going up like 500k a day, then it'll just stay at its price for a day, then the next day it goes back to going up 500k+. Whats up with that?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Whats the deal with fury kits? Twice now it has been going up like 500k a day, then it'll just stay at its price for a day, then the next day it goes back to going up 500k+. Whats up with that?

Its not sold on the GE one of those days? Possibly?

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

I'm surprised to see there isn't any discussion yet on what will happen in the rare market if free trade is reintroduced soon.

pphat.png

Still accepting donations to my Partyhat Acquisition for PaperHat's Increased Wealth And To Benefit Underprivileged Youths Charity

Yeah, cause there will be a significant impact most probably.

Lower rares already crashed.

Santa went up?

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

Yeah, cause there will be a significant impact most probably.

Lower rares already crashed.

Santa went up?

Before an item crashes on the GE it often rises for a day or so, due to quick offers being put in by those who know it's crashing vs current offers not being taken out by those who don't know, don't care, or weren't online to do so. I'm not saying they are crashing as I haven't been to W2 or bothered to check the RSOF. I'm just throwing out some common knowledge to support what Bedman is saying, as I've heard a lot of people say small rares crashed.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I'm surprised to see there isn't any discussion yet on what will happen in the rare market if free trade is reintroduced soon.

I guarantee that all colored partyhats will be buyable with cash. Santas and holloweens will stabalize around 50 something mill.

Edibles will crash obviously. Crackers might still become unbuyable though :S The only difference is that most rares will

not merit that "unbuyable" status anymore. I wonder if 200m is enough for a partyhat upgrade. :thumbsup:

Since there's a max cash limit, I imagine the higher tier rares will only be tradeable for spirit shards, which will always have a vaue of 25gp each and are sellable.back to pet shop owners.

Like maybe blue phat will only sell for 200m spirit shards, aka 5 bil. That will be one of the only ways to circumvent max cash.

Since there's a max cash limit, I imagine the higher tier rares will only be tradeable for spirit shards, which will always have a vaue of 25gp each and are sellable.back to pet shop owners.

Like maybe blue phat will only sell for 200m spirit shards, aka 5 bil. That will be one of the only ways to circumvent max cash.

That or just other rares that are easily buyable. Instead of 3b for a blue, about 1b and 20 santas, for example.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Hmm interesting aspect. Some of these clan manipulators are really rich. What are they going to focus on now? You also have to consider nearly all of the junk trading involved rares to get rid of the junk. After free trade, rares will no longer serve that purpose so they might become less wanted for some people. As you can see, it can really go both sides it seems, just go to find out which side :-)

The max cash limit applies within trades aswell, s it'd be useless to use spirit shards. The only item this will be a problem, in all likelyhood, is cracker, as there is no reason to sell them. Blue shouldn't be more than 1.5b at start.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I have a disk. When free trade comes out, do you think it'll be possible for me to trade it for an Elysian?

certainly not(people have to understand that street price means little in terms of real value).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I hope street prices become close to what they were pre wild, but there is so much cash from GE abuse, that it would be hard for prices to go back to what they used to be.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101