3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

Zammy solo is a wonderful waste of resources, since the best drop is a paltry ~15m. Sara Solo is viable, though. I also thought I'd mention that in the case of GWD solos, you'd best do it NOW if you want to because after Free Trade comes out the non-LS worlds will likely be as packed as the LS ones. Trusted friends will start camping the non-LS worlds and just splitting the GP after they sell the items, as was done before LS existed.

Re: Zammy solo, yeah, but it's a really easy and pretty fun way to spend a greater demon task now that they updated Kril to count as one :thumbup:. The killcount is super fast and it's never crowded.

As for the soloing thing, people already do this, but the issue is that your group is crashable by one guy if you're not lootsharing. I don't see much changing on that front, because you'd still need at least one maxed out player with good gear to stand a chance against crashers.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zammy solo is a wonderful waste of resources, since the best drop is a paltry ~15m. Sara Solo is viable, though. I also thought I'd mention that in the case of GWD solos, you'd best do it NOW if you want to because after Free Trade comes out the non-LS worlds will likely be as packed as the LS ones. Trusted friends will start camping the non-LS worlds and just splitting the GP after they sell the items, as was done before LS existed.

Re: Zammy solo, yeah, but it's a really easy and pretty fun way to spend a greater demon task now that they updated Kril to count as one :thumbup:. The killcount is super fast and it's never crowded.

As for the soloing thing, people already do this, but the issue is that your group is crashable by one guy if you're not lootsharing. I don't see much changing on that front, because you'd still need at least one maxed out player with good gear to stand a chance against crashers.

I'm hoping that the "trust" issue will keep EVERY non-LS world from becoming super-crowded like the LS worlds. Hopefully, dumb as they are, the RSOF teams (which comprise most of the teams at GWD) have enough sense not to trust each other to be truthful about drops.

td2sig.jpg

none

Its ge price?? O_o

if so when do you expect it to rise

and what to stabilize at

I don't expect it to rise- if anything deflation will cause it to fall slightly.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Makes me think back to that uhhh, Krimandy pic with the 500 pumpkins

I feel for that person right about now.

He said that his goal wasn't to be the richest person in RS, he just wanted to get 500 pumpkins. So he acheived his goal so I presume that he doesn't care all that much if they are worth 100B or 10B. Then again, that much work put into getting something that crashed so hard can never be completely ignored. He said he was likely to quit after he got them all, so I assume he will quit unless he was one of those old school PKers / stakers.

none

Its ge price?? O_o

and what to stabilize at

I don't expect it to rise- if anything deflation will cause it to fall slightly.

The rate of inflation slowed not stopped. We need another major money sink like construction before we really get deflation

Since the average price of items hasn't been rising much if at all in the last several months, and now we're removing the single largest source of inflation in the game, I don't really expect prices to rise...

none

Its ge price?? O_o

and what to stabilize at

The rate of inflation slowed not stopped. We need another major money sink like construction before we really get deflation

Ah but we have one, and it grows bigger each day. Chaotics and Degrading armor.

In small numbers it may not sound like alot, but if you consider how many thousands's of chaotic weapons there are draining GP at 200k an hour, its alot of GP. 5k chaotic weapons running every day (24/7) drains 1 BILLION gp out of the game every hour. And every person that gets a chaotic adds to that list. (I know its not *exactly* 200k an hour, but you get my point)

Add in the removal of statue items, and the fact mage training is commonly done with battle magic such as barraging instead of the traditional alching, and we might even start breaking even if not starting a deflation.

That's not really a fair calculation, since realistically chaotics uncharge at a rate of <100K/hr, and a lot of people use tokens to charge chaotics

OT: Can we get like a running list of expected FT prices of:

-- all p hats

-- ely/div

-- nex gear

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Honestly i see their price decreasing. The reason these items had a high street price was because of how much cash you had to have to purchase the junk. Now you dont need 2b for a divine but only 700m or so so more people would be able to get it and there would be less hoarders.

Purp: ~400M

Yellow: 600-650M

Geeen: 750-800M

Red: 950M-1.1B

White & Blue: dunno...fairly stable atm.

Divine: Green+

Ely, disk, pump, h'ween masks: pure junk...Nobody buys

Idk much about the new GWD armor. Seems like they're around white and blue.

Does green have a high chance of staying above yellow? I'm not sure whether to trade up to green now and re-sell to buy yellow after the update or not.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Does green have a high chance of staying above yellow? I'm not sure whether to trade up to green now and re-sell to buy yellow after the update or not.

Why would it go below yellow?

However, if you consider junk worth 0 gp, I'd wait for the update. I was someone offering to buy green with 250m junk for yellow + cash, and he didn't find someone. I can't imagine seeing green more than 100m above yellow when FT comes. (so unless you cant get over 100m out of 250m junk, dont trade up now)

Historically, Green was always above yellow before free trading and the GE. The only time Yellow went above green was when the prices

of phats starting to climb back up and that was a long time ago. Greens caught up to yellow and then eventually passed it because people

just lost confidence in yellow to sustain at that level. It's very plausible for white to catch up to blue since their rarity is so trival as

stated and there seems to be more people interested in white rather than blue according to the player submitted polls.

The phat market atm seems heavily depended on the rank. The higher the phat, the more safe you are from the crash.

If you're intending to upgrade, nows the time to do it. Because there is no doubt that purple, yellow and (maybe) green will

suffer the same fate as the summer crash 2 years ago. On the other hand, holding on to your yellow is another choice you'll have to

think. In the summer crash 2 years ago, I remember lower partyhats were MUCH easier to sell than the higher ones simply because

they were more affordable.

I was someone offering to buy green with 250m junk for yellow + cash, and he didn't find someone.

You was someone? Lol

lysdexics tfw <--been waiting forever to say that somewhere, sry ;)

OT: Anyone think red will actually hit GE price? Friend is still trying to get one I think.

pere_grin.png

I was someone offering to buy green with 250m junk for yellow + cash, and he didn't find someone.

You was someone? Lol

OT: Anyone think red will actually hit GE price? Friend is still trying to get one I think.

Red updated yesterday at +4.8M -- not sure if that reflects any actual "GE" activity or not though. :unsure:

nyuseg.png

You was someone? Lol

Red updated yesterday at +4.8M -- not sure if that reflects any actual "GE" activity or not though. :unsure:

Red has already been traded again since that update, and I wouldn't be surprised if there have been multiple successful snipes. Now that green is so close to crashing, everyone's looking to red as the next one in line. Might not hurt to get a max offer in and see if it's past sniping yet, but then again the entire bot sniping community is probably camping it too.

How hard is 3a range crashing? I bought some yesterday on min.

With partyhats dropping and the free trade coming back, I'm thinking 3rd age will rise in value a bit. Lots of old accounts will be bringing cash and rares into the game, but not much 3a.

That is, unless nex drops have taken ALL of the market focus, but I doubt it.

lalalasig2.png