03-Mar-10 Changes to HP Skill, Shattered Heart, RuneScape Lobby/Login Changes, Success at Smelting Iron

Toad

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This update is pretty lame. If you compare the game now to back in 2004, almost everything has been revamped, and hitpoints were one of the last shreds of runescape in 2004 that we had left. The fact that Runescape only had a max of 99 hp, is what made the game unique to other mmo's because you'll find that hardly any other mmo has a max hp of under 100.

Unique does not mean better mate.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

03-Mar-2010 - Scheduled Downtime with Next System Update

The system update for today's release will be slightly different from the usual format.

The game worlds will still display the system update timer with a 10-minute warning as normal; however, after the 10-minute countdown, all game worlds will be temporarily shut down rather than rebooted, to allow us to make some necessary changes. These changes will require around 15 minutes, after which we can restart the game worlds and you will be able to log in once more.

We have done everything to ensure this downtime is as short as possible, but, if this takes much longer than expected, we'll keep you informed and make every effort to bring the game worlds back online as quickly as possible.

This is not related to the new skill.

Mod Nexus

Upload Manager

I'm assuming that's why nobody can log in. Just be patient and I'm sure everyone will get a chance to check everything out once the world are back online.

Personally I'm on the fence about the HP update, it could be good and bad. We'll see I suppose.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Using swiftkit, i cant even get to log in screen

keeps saying "Nagivation to this page was cancelled."

so i guess updating right now as we speak

Wyd.png

warped.gif

61,078 to 99 Woodcutting - February 16, 2010

What will happen to bunyips and ponies D:!

Oh wait, Bunyips now heal 20 Life points every 15 seconds, and Ponies still heal 15% of your total... What's 15% of 450?

Max is still gonna be 990. It's your hp times 10.

It would be way too hard against bosses.

WarBlastoise.png

I present to you, the last picture of the Hitpoints skill.

[hide=pic]hpfinal.png[/hide]

Farewell old friend.

i'm still logged on so it's not!

Considering the timer there, no one will know the difference. :rolleyes:

What if you got a visage and you don't know and can't pick it up? :XD: Look at your adventurer's log!!

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

THIS UPDATE IS FAKE AND GAY AND ALSO VERY MISLEADING AND HOMOSEXUAL!

I did warn you......

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

What if you got a visage and you don't know and can't pick it up? :XD: Look at your adventurer's log!!

I actually checked my log after you said that. No visage, but you scared me. >.>

haha good fight!! :twss:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

This update is pretty lame. If you compare the game now to back in 2004, almost everything has been revamped, and hitpoints were one of the last shreds of runescape in 2004 that we had left. The fact that Runescape only had a max of 99 hp, is what made the game unique to other mmo's because you'll find that hardly any other mmo has a max hp of under 100.

Unique does not mean better mate.

Never said better? I just liked how unique runescape was, all the mmo's followed each others footsteps, and it looks like Runescape has started to follow too.

patr1ckotg1.png

Someone please post a picture of the updated, constitution skillcape. I hope its not the same cape, with the same icon. :???:

Lol, it's exactly the same. Just a name change.

They did say that they will update the cape if people ask for it.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.