12-Mar-2010 - Bonus XP Weekend!

Toad

Well, does a computer or watch say "AM" or "PM"?

No.

Actually, yes it does.

It goes from 0:00 to 24:00?

Oh well, nevermind this discussion, my fault idc.

On Windows XP, it's configurable in the Control Panel --> Regional & Language Option. You can have your time formatted either way.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an L. ZEZlMA. Lowercase L.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but selling things to a general store causes xp to show up in the bonus xp tab but it doesn't add to your overall bonus total.

Moving your screen from top to bottom shows exp adding to the total on the multiplier tab. kinda odd.

Jain_Charin.png

I guess the guy didn't have enough charms saved up <_<

nice name he got but that not real zezima...i bet he get bugged enough also :P

real one told he may train summoning this weekend...

anyway i think its best to train skill that is most expensive to train so it saves cash...construction would be good choice since its money sink.

but if you dont have cash to buy material i guess then its ok to train skills that you can train without money.

Guest TrixStar

I dont pay to have weekends where i can train stats and other weekends where i cant

So i have a reason to complain

YOU PAY TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO PLAY ON A SERVER THAT JAGEX OWNS. THEY OWN YOURE CHARACTER YOU DON'T OWN CABBAGE

Is it just me or did the timer put other people off as well.

I now realized how much I played. I managed to play 4 hours in total on friday and saturday. That's quite a lot of time. It would be nice if the timer is gone again and I can live in ignorance.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

Is it just me or did the timer put other people off as well.

I now realized how much I played. I managed to play 4 hours in total on friday and saturday. That's quite a lot of time. It would be nice if the timer is gone again and I can live in ignorance.

Its reminding me of how much I play. :P

Just click on the double exp button and it wont show you anything.

Did anyone check/confirm that ectofuncus doesn't work/stack?

It just gives 4x pray xp as normal, as can be found in the faq of the RSOF thread mentioned above.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I'm down to 1.1x at around 7 hours as well. This is stupid, I have to find something else to do for 3 hours before I can go back to smithing since my gold guants won't be working until the 10 hours is up or I wait until Monday. I guess 95 Smithing won't be happening this weekend. Cool, Jagex.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."