RuneFest Tickets Sold Out & Venue Location

@Dan3HitU

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wear the t-shirt I wore in my golden gnome entry. It's got my name in big letters on it so you won't miss me :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I was going to give my ticket away but since i dont live in UK only option was now to give them images from my ticket purchase confimation email and receipt so they could print it out.

But they called to ticketmaster and it was not enough because they was not "cardholder" that has purchased ticket...so its unlikely they give ticket if you have prints from purchase and photo id if photo id doesnt match to cardholder.

so my ticket will remain as unused then....

Take a photo copy of the card used Den. I'm sure Jagex will let you in.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

One of the nice tipiters was meant to be sorting me out a t-shirt printon to print on a old t-shirt. if that is sorted i shall wear that- if not i shall have my trusty Achmed the dead terrorist t-shirt with "i keel you on" haha

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Hi, Im going too.

A friend told me to join a community before the runefest event and I thought I was closest towards tip.it. Well im not exactly close... :???:

anyway, Im not exactly the 'rich runescape fan' that everyone seems to say about people who bought a ticket. In fact, I dont really play runescape anymore :eek:

Im still going, for the whole experience and how Jagex does its stuff.

So nice to meet you all! :smile:

Btw, has anyone actually received the refund? I still havent.

I was going to give my ticket away but since i dont live in UK only option was now to give them images from my ticket purchase confimation email and receipt so they could print it out.

But they called to ticketmaster and it was not enough because they was not "cardholder" that has purchased ticket...so its unlikely they give ticket if you have prints from purchase and photo id if photo id doesnt match to cardholder.

so my ticket will remain as unused then....

Why did you buy a ticket if you can't make it?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Btw, has anyone actually received the refund? I still havent.

My dad got it a few weeks ago I think. Should contact ticketmaster if you havent gotten the refund yet.

Has anyone else signed up to product test the "secret runescape device" on the Friday or Sunday?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Has anyone else signed up to product test the "secret runescape device" on the Friday or Sunday?

"Secret RuneScape device"?

I second what Ren said.

Also, got my tickets today@@@@@@@@@

Jagex want people to test a "secret device for runescape players" tomorrow and Sunday in London and want volunteers. I applied and got an email asking for more info from me but that's all I know.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Jagex want people to test a "secret device for runescape players" tomorrow and Sunday in London and want volunteers. I applied and got an email asking for more info from me but that's all I know.

Well hopefully it doesn't remain a "secret". Wonder what device it would be...

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Maybe it's that "secure pin" device they were talking about a while ago. The keychain that generates a pin for your account to log in securely.

I don't see how that would really require testing, so it must be something else. Hopefully something really cool.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Maybe it's that "secure pin" device they were talking about a while ago. The keychain that generates a pin for your account to log in securely.

I don't see how that would really require testing, so it must be something else. Hopefully something really cool.

They said that wasn't going to happen due to a lack of interest.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Where have they asked people? Can anyone apply or only people who have been asked? Were you just the victim of a scam?

ren_tbv450.png

Mechscape World (the original MechScape fansite)

They said that wasn't going to happen due to a lack of interest.

I dont see how I would have used it

A jmod confirmed the authenticity of it. My testing/interview is confirmed at 1 pm tomorrow and I will have to sign a confidentiality agreement.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

The advert for it was on the runescape homepage

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi