Jimmyw3000

Wilderness and free trade vote! - Now Closed

576 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jagex reintroduce free trade and the old Wilderness?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Indifferent ...

Also just currently thinking - What effect would this have on selling tabs of slayer loot, or MTK stuff? All that kind of thing.... I don't think I can be bothered to stand in an area with hundreds of people calling out at once trying to find where I can see my items :S

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Also just currently thinking - What effect would this have on selling tabs of slayer loot, or MTK stuff? All that kind of thing.... I don't think I can be bothered to stand in an area with hundreds of people calling out at once trying to find where I can see my items :S

None because as they've mentioned repeatedly the GE is staying...

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

Dunno if this has been posted yet, please ignore the super frickin annoying overused as s*** song

After reading everything that Mod Mark have said and now I am going against it. The idea on scraping brawlers, bounty worlds and PvP worlds are ridiculous.

Having 1/2 full pvp worlds and non-pvp worlds up doesnt hurt as no extra computation is need to do so.

I'd imagine competition on those limited non-PvP worlds would be immense enough to keep people in PVP wild.

BANK SALE!!!

Omfg nostalgia rush :)

Staurolite.png

^^ Well the idea was all those who didn't vote were saying no. So they would just weigh the yes vs. the entire player database.

and

But, I voted anonymously like 22 times yesterday. lol'd.

Is it clear enough why they are [developmentally delayed]ed or do we have to start calling you CEO mark gerhard?

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

NewBitmapImage-9.jpg

I'll just leave this here for you guys to discuss. Sorry if this has been posted before, im just not bother to go back a whole 42 pagess lol.

Ejaz.png

Ejaz.png

I'm not really sure about this I mean, it was only a couple of months ago when Jagex admitted that even with their advance bot detection program, a lot of bots were still able to operate undetected. Free trade's good I suppose but I'm not sure if the pros outweigh the cons.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

this is asinine

I'm trying to imagine the conversation they had when they planned this out, or what they said to the person who had to draft the 'voting page'. How could they possibly have described this so that it sounded like a good idea?

"We'd like there to be a really large, gold button with the words 'Vote Yes' on it."

"Okay should the other button be silver or something?"

"...No"

Jagex really likes using incredibly stupid polling techniques.

Remember when tip.it had a poll asking users what their favorite features of third party clients were, and the option for switching worlds faster simply wasn't there? and how jagex decided that since people voted, they must not care about being able to switch worlds faster?

The only productive thing that could come from this poll would be jagex sifting through the IP addresses that submitted more than a dozen submissions, and banning them, and yes, I do know how futile IP bans are, yet I still say that this is the most productive thing they could do with the information.

fishing.gif

NewBitmapImage-9.jpg

I'll just leave this here for you guys to discuss. Sorry if this has been posted before, im just not bother to go back a whole 42 pagess lol.

Finally. Hoorah.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

The FAQ the comes with 'phase 2' will be nice. Will help debunk the assumptions made by the against crowd.

The vote is unnecessary, but if it makes them feel better, why not.

I hope phase 2 involved a separate VOTE for accounts made BEFORE the current one with the requirement of PASSWORD. (They will implement the wildy but it will be a good idea to actually see how many players want and how many player don't want this to happen)

NewBitmapImage-9.jpg

Finally. Hoorah.

+1

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

But why on earth would you say something like this is some locked away topic and not just put it in the newsreport? I really don't get Jagex...

Click here to check out my Youtube channel!

I don't see the point in adding a no option. There will be more yeas than nays. Also, put old pild on all worlds, not on certain ones. It wasn't like that in 2006.

I don't see the point in adding a no option. There will be more yeas than nays. Also, put old pild on all worlds, not on certain ones. It wasn't like that in 2006.

I don't see the point in adding the petition as well. They will reintroduce the wildy and free trade anyways ...

So...Let me get this straight: they are bringing in the "no" option now, when they have accumulated over one-two million votes? well , this won't end well for them, of course they think that now the "no" votes will never win? This asks for some "great justice", they have no idea how many botnets will be on , voting "no", to massively troll them, once they release it, they have no idea.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

I think they meant that there will be a new poll for no's after they close the yes poll, since he says "Phase 2".

jOi7G.png

So...Let me get this straight: they are bringing in the "no" option now, when they have accumulated over one-two million votes? well , this won't end well for them, of course they think that now the "no" votes will never win? This asks for some "great justice", they have no idea how many botnets will be on , voting "no", to massively troll them, once they release it, they have no idea.

For every one botnet voting no there will be two voting yes. If you want an example of what the poll is going to look like, take a look at the one above.

It's easy to see how baseless their claim of 'credit card fraud' is now. Anyone could see that no matter how many restrictions you apply, cheaters will always exist in a game. The start of 2007 I hoped that some day the players of runescape would show their resistance and not buy membership. It seems that jagex has finally realised how much profit they are losing of REAL players. not the bots :D Glad they still care about the honest players who love this game.

tablw5.png

Kill corporate radio. http://www.killradio.org

let's hope that jagex is never put in charge of a real democratic election. who else thinks that the upcoming "no" petition will default to a yes when clicking on no. lol.

ASR_logo_white.png

wannarace.jpg

Well you see, since the 'No' vote happens last, those voting 'No' will get the advantage of seeing how many votes they need to even it off.

jOi7G.png

Well you see, since the 'No' vote happens last, those voting 'No' will get the advantage of seeing how many votes they need to even it off.

What would be the point of putting up another flawed, button-clicking vote contest?

I expect Phase 2 will be a proper vote, with logging in and 1 vote per person and all that.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Well, I'm not actually so sure anymore as to whether or not Jagex is actually for the reversing idea, but I do agree that they've definitely developed plans for it already. If they're going to host a similar No vote I think it'll be the same thing, since it seems they're trying to gauge how passionately players want either or.

jOi7G.png