Wilderness and free trade vote! - Now Closed

Jimmyw3000

576 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jagex reintroduce free trade and the old Wilderness?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Indifferent ...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the point in adding a no option. There will be more yeas than nays. Also, put old pild on all worlds, not on certain ones. It wasn't like that in 2006.

I don't see the point in adding the petition as well. They will reintroduce the wildy and free trade anyways ...

So...Let me get this straight: they are bringing in the "no" option now, when they have accumulated over one-two million votes? well , this won't end well for them, of course they think that now the "no" votes will never win? This asks for some "great justice", they have no idea how many botnets will be on , voting "no", to massively troll them, once they release it, they have no idea.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

So...Let me get this straight: they are bringing in the "no" option now, when they have accumulated over one-two million votes? well , this won't end well for them, of course they think that now the "no" votes will never win? This asks for some "great justice", they have no idea how many botnets will be on , voting "no", to massively troll them, once they release it, they have no idea.

For every one botnet voting no there will be two voting yes. If you want an example of what the poll is going to look like, take a look at the one above.

It's easy to see how baseless their claim of 'credit card fraud' is now. Anyone could see that no matter how many restrictions you apply, cheaters will always exist in a game. The start of 2007 I hoped that some day the players of runescape would show their resistance and not buy membership. It seems that jagex has finally realised how much profit they are losing of REAL players. not the bots :D Glad they still care about the honest players who love this game.

tablw5.png

Kill corporate radio. http://www.killradio.org

Well you see, since the 'No' vote happens last, those voting 'No' will get the advantage of seeing how many votes they need to even it off.

What would be the point of putting up another flawed, button-clicking vote contest?

I expect Phase 2 will be a proper vote, with logging in and 1 vote per person and all that.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Well, I'm not actually so sure anymore as to whether or not Jagex is actually for the reversing idea, but I do agree that they've definitely developed plans for it already. If they're going to host a similar No vote I think it'll be the same thing, since it seems they're trying to gauge how passionately players want either or.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Would make me laugh if Jagex came out and said "You weren't honest with your voting practices, voting on behalf of other people, using bots etc, so how can we trust you with free trade. Sorry guys you ruined it yourself. Free-trade not coming back" :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I havent voted on this or the real vote because i can not choose. I want wildy back but i like the g.e and not sure if free trade is a good idea plus i dont like the way jagex are going about it and i think it could potentially ruin rrunescape. :(

Same here, give old-wildy to pk'ers if they really want it that bad but keep trade-limits and ge.

That's impossible. A PK is in essence a one way unbalanced trade. Restricted trade would then no longer work. Simply put, if you have one, there's no point in not having the other.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Na, the passion vote is now just to see if it would be worth polling. The real vote with a log-in and real options will probably come in phase 2. Jagex wouldnt create the same vote style again, this one has been a debacle.

wessan.png

Would make me laugh if Jagex came out and said "You weren't honest with your voting practices, voting on behalf of other people, using bots etc, so how can we trust you with free trade. Sorry guys you ruined it yourself. Free-trade not coming back" :P

That made my day. Sadly though, even the most honest of players would probably vote for random other people.

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

"Trimming all black armour 10k each!"

God, I love the old days!~ :cool:

You liked it when people were scamming other players? :unsure:

Back then, there were cheaters, scammers, lurers, and macros galore. Yet, everyone says it was really great. Really? Or is it just some form of nostalgia? Honestly, I've moved on from the days of the wilderness and free trade and have come to enjoy Runescape as it is today just as much. And after all these updates throughout these 3 years to please the pking community and try to make the game reflect how it used to be as much as possible, it seems counterproductive to go back.

1icyna.png

I have a worrying feeling that Jagex might implement their phase 2, and it'll be reasonable, before Sunday, thus rendering my impassioned Times article useless :unsure:

Publish early, like the old school papers used to do.

EXTRA!!! EXTRA!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Well if this isn't a stunt of a sort I'm ready to steal from drop traders. Justice used to pay, very well at times. :thumbup: Also I hope everything is unlocked, staking, house chest, etc. If it's only trade then it wouldn't make any sense at all.

vizardsig-1.png