Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I entered the CC yesterday and despite numerous requests for help, I was ignored.

Judging by the staff of the CC, I know this isn't common. So I'll post here.

Was I doing something wrong? How do I get started?

I think I recall seeing you ask about duoing meds or something? I can't remember if it was you. But the thing is that most people in the clan chat are doing larges, which is why we recommend that people get to level 59+ before they start using DGS.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I entered the CC yesterday and despite numerous requests for help, I was ignored.

Judging by the staff of the CC, I know this isn't common. So I'll post here.

Was I doing something wrong? How do I get started?

I think I recall seeing you ask about duoing meds or something? I can't remember if it was you. But the thing is that most people in the clan chat are doing larges, which is why we recommend that people get to level 59+ before they start using DGS.

I figured it was something like that. I am thoroughly confused with DG and really need help from someone who is willing to teach!

top_lel_face.png

After a couple floors last night, what I thought I knew of the Runebound Behemoth doesn't apply. Can someone explain to me how the crystal things relate to his special attack?

S2buxtG.png

After a couple floors last night, what I thought I knew of the Runebound Behemoth doesn't apply. Can someone explain to me how the crystal things relate to his special attack?

He never uses his special attack if a crystal is activated. As soon as he has all 3 prays he can randomly use his special attack.

So 3 people behind melee crystal, 1 behind range and 1 behind mage pretty much.

siggya.png

He never uses his special attack if a crystal is activated. As soon as he has all 3 prays he can randomly use his special attack.

Oh, I guess I needed this too. I had always thought that if you deactivated ALL 3, he would use his special attack. However I KNOW that he'll use it if he can't reach any target (as in, if everyone stands behind pillars) and that it's practically a death sentence, so keep this in mind as well.

2dgucz6.png

Oh, I guess I needed this too. I had always thought that if you deactivated ALL 3, he would use his special attack. However I KNOW that he'll use it if he can't reach any target (as in, if everyone stands behind pillars) and that it's practically a death sentence, so keep this in mind as well.

No he won't. He only uses it if all the pillars are up, so just make sure to rotate them. Everyone can hide behind pillars safely, he'll just sit there looking at you.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

I KNOW it was like that at one point. Seriously. <_<

It happens like that when he's all by himself. He just uses it randomly when he has no targets...

That's because all of the pillars are on when he's by himself. As soon as you take one off he loses the ability.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

He doesn't "randomly" use his spec either, it's on a set timer.

The best time to enter the boss room is right after he does his special, because then you have plenty of time to reach the melee crystal.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

He doesn't "randomly" use his spec either, it's on a set timer.

The best time to enter the boss room is right after he does his special, because then you have plenty of time to reach the melee crystal.

It's better to just stick a gatestone outside and hover over gatestone teleport while you rush the mage crystal. You have plenty of time to teleport out between his starting his special animation and the damage happening. Otherwise you'll waste a lot of time sitting outside the boss waiting.

I don't really see any benefit to waiting 20 seconds when you could NOT wait 20 seconds instead.

I took the eye roll to mean you still thought your way was better, even if it isn't "technically" better.

I took the eye roll to mean you still thought your way was better, even if it isn't "technically" better.

Also i don't think it's actually a rushing clan. It's a normal dungeoneering clan as all the others. The same thing as you mention that you aren't rushing, not the other way around.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

feast your eyes on this :D

[hide]Future.png[/hide]

What do you use to replicate the map like that, or is it just opening the map every so often, printscreen, and pasting in paint??

yes, except it's automated.

I'm actually planning to paste it into googledoc-pictures

so the image is available, and updateable by all members of the party.

Naaxi.png

Lol @ green rect: green rect.

Also that is the most nifty thing I've seen in a long time. WHY DON'T YOU WORK FOR JAGEX :(