Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Grimy has a hex though, correct?

Nah, he lost his hex in the bind crash.

But I would actually say that a plate is better for keyers without hexes. I don't think we've come to any real conclusions yet. All we know for sure is that a sagittarian body is clearly more advantageous for hexers, so it's an obvious choice for them.

You can't go wrong either way, ultimately.

EDIT @ Jmmy: For having no experience with rushing, I thought you were pretty good. Only problem is that having two Jimmy's on a team really complicates things. :lol:

Not that I can wield Sagittarian body, but if I ever happen across a Tyrannoleather one, I'll try this out.

So guys... if I don't have the levels required to wield gorgonite, am I disallowed from participating? Great.

No, but you are expected to use the best weapons available to you.

That is to say, if you have access to a Katagon 2H and can wield it, make sure you aren't using something like a Zeph longsword or something.

ya i got kicked for having a kata 2h lol. It might as well be an official req.

I would definitely not kick you for it. Obt is right about it being keyer's preference, though.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've keyed 2 floors with the CC so far, a 27 min floor and a 35 min floor. Tyvm for creating this, it has been a great help so far! ;) (Matt has invited me)

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

Gava got e-hurt and is trying trying to e-thug the so called elitist community into not being aggressive toward idiots. Nothing new in here.

E-thugging, for real? I definately have to try it out!! :D

On the note of DG Sweepers - god damn you guys, I've all but quit slaying and doing other overworldy things because of you!

Purekilljoy.png

Gava got e-hurt and is trying trying to e-thug the so called elitist community into not being aggressive toward idiots. Nothing new in here.

E-thugging, for real? I definately have to try it out!! :D

On the note of DG Sweepers - god damn you guys, I've all but quit slaying and doing other overworldy things because of you!

Our evil plan is working I see. Muhawhuawa.

C1Geq.png

Just a quick question that came to me. When going through a floor, do you gather all herbs and just drop them in the smuggler room for later use? I'm a DG noob so don't poke fun. :huh:

Dennydispoto.gif

Dag King Drops: D axe(3), Zerker Ring(3)

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan Spears. 33 drops total.

Just a quick question that came to me. When going through a floor, do you gather all herbs and just drop them in the smuggler room for later use? I'm a DG noob so don't poke fun. :huh:

Winters, Lycos, Wormwoods, and Magebanes. Drop them at home when you get a chance.

td2sig.jpg

Guys! support the DG Accuracy Project!

If you got data, please contribute :P

this is way too big for me to do myself.

if you get data, dont forget to include your attack level, your attack style, and attack bonus (including shadow silk hood's -2/+6)

Naaxi.png

Guys! support the DG Accuracy Project!

If you got data, please contribute :P

this is way too big for me to do myself.

if you get data, dont forget to include your attack level, your attack style, and attack bonus (including shadow silk hood's -2/+6)

how do?

what does the numbers mean.

Winters, Lycos, Wormwoods, and Magebanes. Drop them at home when you get a chance.

Keep a lyco and winters grip in your inventory. Dropping them at home tele wastes time and I don't know why people do it. If you want to make a pot you have to home tele twice to get the herbs back. Just keep them in your inventory.

C1Geq.png

Keep a lyco and winters grip in your inventory. Dropping them at home tele wastes time and I don't know why people do it. If you want to make a pot you have to home tele twice to get the herbs back. Just keep them in your inventory.

But if your Herblore is too low just drop them at the gt, keep the in your inventory until someone asks for a herb though.

Currently working towards 2496 total.

Oscar.png

When you're the primary pot maker and tooler and prom miner and dino hunter, your inventory can get somewhat cramped. I don't really have room to keep pot ingredients in my inventory (and to make it help at all to carry the herb around, you'd have to have whiskey, moss, and claw on you at all times too or it still means a home teleport), hence the depositing stuff at ht if I happen to stop by there.

I can see it for someone whose primary purpose is making pots, but when you're the general skiller that just doesn't work.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

But if your Herblore is too low just drop them at the gt, keep the in your inventory until someone asks for a herb though.

No, really, keep them all in your inventory and only drop a few at HT if you're really tight on inventory space.

EDIT: Unless, like Green said, you're the primary handyman.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Is the 'tele trick' dropping a personal GS by your feet when you try to do skill doors?

I didn't think there was anything more to it than that, but if there is, please tell me.

The gatestone trick just means teleporting away with your personal gatestone when you're in big trouble. It negates all damage you would've taken as soon as you hit the teleport (please note that the GGS teleport does NOT negate all damage). But yes, one application is using it to avoid skill door damage.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Is the 'tele trick' dropping a personal GS by your feet when you try to do skill doors?

I didn't think there was anything more to it than that, but if there is, please tell me.

You have to be able to recognize the animation for failing and gatestone teleport quickly if it happens.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Ah, thanks guys. I did think it would be a bit silly to do it everytime for every door...

Err, there is a door I can picture pretty clearly, the key crafting one, where the animation appears to be the same as normal. What kind of sign should I look for on that one?

2dgucz6.png

Some of them are more subtle, like the crafting door, but there IS a difference. I can't describe exactly what it is, but I definitely know when I'm failing every door. My advice is just to watch it more closely the next few times you do it so that you can recognize when something is different.

Murphy's Law of Dungeoneering:

You never get the boss for whom you hope.

Corollary:

If by some fluke you get the desired boss, it will not have the drop you desire.

I had only one occoult left last reset and had just gotten a blood neck, so i needed a baxe. Not only did i get thunderous on f45, i also got them baxe drop to myself.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Murphy's Law of Dungeoneering:

You never get the boss for whom you hope.

Corollary:

If by some fluke you get the desired boss, it will not have the drop you desire.

I had only one occoult left last reset and had just gotten a blood neck, so i needed a baxe. Not only did i get thunderous on f45, i also got them baxe drop to myself.

You must have stolen all our luck! Trying to get a primal rapier for someone last night, got trolled hard. First floor, a large, get Riftsplitter, but a prom rapier. Second floor, small get him again, another prom rapier. Over about 10 more smalls (half 4:4 due to someone leaving) never again get Riftsplitter :(