New drops

gaaaaap

Have done desert wyrms, jungle wyrms, greater demons and now on abyssal demons.

Have not seen a single rare drop yet. So, I guess it is not that common as people are trying to make this look like.

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have not seen a single rare drop yet. So, I guess it is not that common as people are trying to make this look like.

Little over 100k slayer xp and haven't seen a single rare drop yet, yes I was wearing RoW the entire time. They definitly aren't as common as people are making them out to be.

Jesus_Statuz.png

is it only me that the RoW is activating on every abbysal demon kill? ( and getting mainly only coins)

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Little over 100k slayer xp and haven't seen a single rare drop yet, yes I was wearing RoW the entire time. They definitly aren't as common as people are making them out to be.

Yeah, Ive yet to get one either. Though I have noticed a lot more gem drops.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Maybe this will make smithing profitable? XD

Still no rare drops for me, but I have [cabbage]ty luck

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

200 addy bolts from abby demon

50 noted rune bars from abbies

1k essence from Abby demon

Dark beasts:

200 Battlestaffs

Dragon dagger

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

500 noted big bones from Dark Beasts.

200 noted battle staves from Abbysal Demons.

Dragon dagger from Black Demons, Iron Dragons, and Steel Dragons.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I know its not exactly relevant to the general thread topic, but i'm not sure if its a direct result of noted herb drops or the expected fall after BXP dies down. Snaps are down 1.5k and I had to sell seeds at around 40k instead of 60k (what they were 4 days ago).

Might be a good thing in general for buyers, but as of now I'm fairly certain avantoes/lants/dwarfs are better to farm then snaps. So its probably a smart idea to not buy snap seeds to farm untill seeds/herbs stabilize.

These drops may be rare, but the drops in question weren't exactly high quantity trade items.

Good chance of seeing Rune items drop alot or smithing to become profitable again

Winarr.png

It's all just panic selling. Think about what the rare drops were before this update. 67 Nats, 100 Noted silver etc.

How often did they really pop up? Not too often. The only difference now is that instead of worthless drops they're actually decent.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

I've had alot of Super defence(2)'s at Barrows and 5 uncut dstones whilst slaying, but no new rare drops yet.

Anyone had any other drops at barrows?

Also ring shined on every abysal demon in a task of 143, but whip was my only decent drop.

I got a prayer pot (2) from the barrows chest.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

I've had 53 clean noted torstol on a task of nechs.

Whjat is vechna skull? i keep hearing about it but haven't heard what it is or any of it's uses if there is any...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Whjat is vechna skull? i keep hearing about it but haven't heard what it is or any of it's uses if there is any...

It's like a permanent Magic potion, I think? Boosts your magic level by 7.

VsaJs.jpg

It's like a permanent Magic potion, I think? Boosts your magic level by 7.

I heard that it boost your magic level by 6, and can only be used once every 7 minutes, and doesn't stack with other potions or wolpertinger boost. Although, I've never owned one, this is just what I've heard from a friend.

I think this has to be something about Jagex and bots, i bet they do this to even out the market when they are removing the bots (manually). Because with less bots we need other places to get such items. And prices will remain balanced.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody