New drops

gaaaaap

Alot of new drops have been added, but what are they??

My assumption is a lot of monsters now have a shared droplist with some exclusive rewards (I heard about torstols too)

Just like this thread: (rs official forum)

Quick find code: 19-20-168-62547198

So far:

Dark Beasts:

50 Rune Bars (noted)

?? Onyx Bolts(?)

Vecna Skull

Dragon Dagger

Abyssal Demons:

Several K of Coal Ore (noted)

Dragon Dagger

Vecna Skull

1000 Air orbs (Noted)

500 Raw sharks (Noted)

Ice Strykewyrms:

50 Rune Bars (Noted)

mith drags

500 raw sharks

Edited by gaaaaap

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had 50 noted rune bars from a Nechryael.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Some of these I have got myself, some I have heard from friends or in CCs:

Dark Beasts:

50 Rune Bars (noted)

?? Onyx Bolts(?)

Vecna Skull

Dragon Dagger

Abyssal Demons:

Dragon Dagger

Vecna Skull

It seems like some monsters have had their charm drop rates altered too, I had a 40 blue charm DB task (200 assigned) when before I've barely got over 20. Could be luck though.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Some of these I have got myself, some I have heard from friends or in CCs:

Dark Beasts:

50 Rune Bars (noted)

?? Onyx Bolts(?)

Vecna Skull

Dragon Dagger

Abyssal Demons:

Dragon Dagger

Vecna Skull

It seems like some monsters have had their charm drop rates altered too, I had a 40 blue charm DB task (200 assigned) when before I've barely got over 20. Could be luck though.

i believe jagex mentioned higher charm rates, and that is so statically improbable i'd assume it's the ring at work

It's a shame these drops have been implemented now that I'm 97 magic. I got to 95 casting fire bolt on steels, would have made it more profitable then the now 230k d legs. Still at least I got 2 vissy's :wink:

As for new drops a mith drag dropped 500 raw sharks just for me <3:

Rohanlord.png

Notable solo drops: x3 Bandos boots, x2 Dragonic Visage, x2 Bandos Tassets, x1 Bandos Hilt, x1 Bandos Chestplate

Barrows has new stuff too. I got a restore pot, one of my friends got a super restore, and I got monks and sharks.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

all the new items are on the rare drop table, so they are all dropped by all monsters that previously dropped them.

i've had dozens of dark beast tasks where i've gotten 40+ blue charms. i don't know how it's possible that you've only ever gotten 20 before, i've never had less than 30.

Got this from Abyssal demons

110315170346.png

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

are all these drops with RoW?

The palm seed one is yes, and I just got a left half while posting this. I can get rares sure, just never slayer drops. <_<

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Something I'm curious about. Do you need to have the row equipped to get the drops? Or can they drop without the row?

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

3616 Yew logs from KBD

*didn't take pic for proof*

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Something I'm curious about. Do you need to have the row equipped to get the drops? Or can they drop without the row?

you do not have to wear the row to get the new rare table drops.

are you saying that you only get parts of the effect when it's in your inventory? (the part with the random new drops like noted resources, right?)