25-Oct-2011 - Bot-Nuking Day: Making RuneScape Fairer and More Fun!

Da_Latios

Id love to actually see the little MW2 Nuke symbol appear at the bottom of the game then BOOOM bright yellow and all bots banned

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• You can now right-click on a player's name, or a line of their chat, to report them. This will make it easier to do and will help eliminate errors in reporting botters with hard to spell names. This can be enabled through the in-game options screen.
  • The "Report Player" button will now open a summary of recent chat, so you can easily select the part you're referring to.
  • If you're in a dangerous area and you need to report a player using bots or bugs to their advantage, you can now log out and send a report from the lobby.

TRIPLE WIN

It would be a nice thought if next time they did a timer, they set it for when they plan the update to go live, rather than when they plan to start the upload to the servers. If you know you can't get the upload done in under an hour, it would just be nice.

Also mildly pissed because I would like to get as much slay done as humanly possible, and Jagex is sitting there using a flame-thrower on the time remaining.

And gotta love how they said "for everyone" and then only put in stuff for members. Memebers only D&D and skills and minigames. Smooth.

Why do I see an image of the Joker saying "... and here ... we ... go ..."?

You know, I was sorta thinking the same thing. :mellow:

At least it's nice to know Jagex is a fan of overkill as much as everybody else is. |^_^|

• You can now right-click on a player's name, or a line of their chat, to report them. This will make it easier to do and will help eliminate errors in reporting botters with hard to spell names. This can be enabled through the in-game options screen.
  • The "Report Player" button will now open a summary of recent chat, so you can easily select the part you're referring to.
  • If you're in a dangerous area and you need to report a player using bots or bugs to their advantage, you can now log out and send a report from the lobby.

TRIPLE WIN

+1 didn't even see that yet. Awesome news. It's something I've started a topic about some years back in suggestions here on tip.it, because all those botters used names like "fghj21dfghj" or "1lIilILlI1llIi"

which made it very annoying to actually report a player :(

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

FOR [bleep]S SAKE....

DONT PUT UP THE BANNER TILL WE ALL BACK UP AND RUNNING!

You 'wasting' your upload code space shit! :wall:

(not really, but still)

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Three new pictures in the media section :wink:

Dark Warriors Fortress I think, another wilderness picture anddd....no clue! Other than it's a desert area!

Al Kharid palace after incoming update? Probably?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

96 guests viewing this topic. How many are ex-bots? ;)

Edit: Its not actually loading at all for me, cant even get on homepage. :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

96 guests viewing this topic. How many are ex-bots? ;)

Do you always log in to just read tip.it forums in, say, school or work while just checking the latest topics?

Or do you browse them as a guest?

If I do, am I an ex-bot?

Edit: I can get on the main page.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Homepage works fine for me. Can even watch highscores/ge etc... Just anxious to get in and slay lol :D

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)