7-Feb-2012 - Potion Flasks

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you may possibly get more by using juju mining pots and the star sprite double banking ability...

Not sure if it'll work, but will take a try with it!

Wonder if it's a 24 hour reset or if it resets at midnight..

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I would think it would be at midnight rather than a timer for exactly 24hrs... I think auras are really the only thing with a definite 24hr timer

Auras and assisting ffs.

And mtk runs off the time you beat the quest/filled coffers above 0.

And Tears of Guthix runs from when you last did it.

Familarisation I believe is also from when you did it.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The stone resets at midnight GMT.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

it is available when the day ticks over. so it resets when b staves and such reset

EDIT:

Ninjaed by Q

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

30 Flasks of Recover Special inside Yak for Bandos. Used to only be able to bring 15 Papaya and 15 Super Energies.

Win.

Edit: Examine of Robust Glass - ...Thicker then normal glass.

Funny, a vial doesn't shatter when emptied. =/.

09144a99bb.png

Kind of makes sense. You have a culture full of magic-powered mind readers whom you have helped a number of times, but none of them recognize you either the seal or doing a bunch of menial tasks for a province that they've essentially been in a cold war with for the last few hundred/thousand years.

Apparently the teleport doesn't require the elite diary. That's nice.

-Eluned has been added to the NPC contact spell.

-Wizard Cromperty now has a right-click "Collect" option for claiming daily runes and pure essence.

-The Gorilla mask can now be stored in players' Fancy Dress boxes.

-The XP reward for performing in The Pit has been increased.

-There is now a make-x interface for splitting granite and sandstone.

-There is now a warning about when anti-poison is about to wear off.

-It is now possible to enter the Crafting guild without an apron with the Hard Falador task set complete.

-The Vecna skull now announces when it is recharged.

-Beast of burden familiars can now hold untradeable potions/flasks.

GOD THERE IS SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS UPDATE.

This update deserves a 10/10. There's so many great little things that appeal to everyone even if you can't use the red sandstone thing. There's no reason to hate on this update.

Honestly I wasn't even too excited about the flasks update, but i am now that all these little amazing updates were added as well. Not to mention my game is now running at a solid 5-7 fps more than it was pre-update so yes 10/10 definitely

I think it's safe to say this is the first (if not one of the few times) the patch notes overshadowed the main update considering the tweaks.

Ultra: That teleport feature is for elite diary completion.

EDIT: Alg sneaking in posts to debunk what I said in advance. D:

Kind of makes sense. You have a culture full of magic-powered mind readers whom you have helped a number of times, but none of them recognize you either the seal or doing a bunch of menial tasks for a province that they've essentially been in a cold war with for the last few hundred/thousand years.

hike your ass there or break an astral tab like everyone else pleb

queste.png303/324

hike your ass there or break an astral tab like everyone else pleb

As much as I love the use of plebeian in everyday discussion, with the introduction of the Wicked Hood it lost all reason for maintaining those restrictions...especially considering the Wicked Hood teleport or the Home/Moonclan teleport didn't require the Seal but a teletab did. It was just really horribly inconsistent, both mechanically and lore-wise.

hzvjpwS.gif

Just to confirm since I don't think anyone else posted back, Star Sprite reward does work on the sandstone. Got 62 today. From what I read varrock armor, juju, etc. don't.

EDIT: Err Jujus do work.

icecube7.jpeg

I like the Barrows color change from what I've seen, but I wish there'd still be a slight green tinge, like the originals. The Ahrim's change is good too.

Lol @ W42 warning... They should have just put a warning when you teleport or get anywhere near Fally. Honestly the people on W42 are generally nicer, RP or not, which is why I use 42 over 99/70. Fally is the only weird place.

And finally the change to allow nontradeable potions in BoBs is great. I suppose that insinuates we'll be able to use familiars in the Kiln?

2dgucz6.png

And finally the change to allow nontradeable potions in BoBs is great. I suppose that insinuates we'll be able to use familiars in the Kiln?

you know... That's got me thinking along the same lines too but nothing has been confirmed on that yet. We'll soon see wont we?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png