7-Feb-2012 - Potion Flasks

Saradomin_Mage

And finally the change to allow nontradeable potions in BoBs is great. I suppose that insinuates we'll be able to use familiars in the Kiln?

you know... That's got me thinking along the same lines too but nothing has been confirmed on that yet. We'll soon see wont we?

That would slightly spoil the challenge, we can already have hours of potions in a single invent, new caves shoudn't take more than 2 hours imo. Combat famils (steel titan?) would also make it easier.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know what the Wicked Hood is. Jerpex and their stupid holiday gifts ruining everything

wicked hood isn't a holiday gift.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Does anyone know what the xp rewards from The Pit look like now?

XP_Counter_icon.png

lmfao! you have way too much time on your hands sir.

100% Increase for losing, 50% more for wins. (Jebrim said it on the 200m all skills thread, I think he has a good idea of it. :lol:)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I don't even know what the Wicked Hood is. Jerpex and their stupid holiday gifts ruining everything

wicked hood isn't a holiday gift.

No, it's not. It's a members-only runecrafting item. You can read about it here.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Should have mentioned earlier that I hate that you don't need the Seal of Diplomacy after Dream Mentor.

This takes away my easy Rellekka traveling!

Same, that part of the update bothered me.

Ditto...

Was the easiest way to be booted off of the island back to Rellekka, and the only "free" Rellekka tele out there...

Lunar home teleport, free tele to Rellekka/POH every 30min and obviously only available after Lunar diplomacy.

It would be slightly worse off for those without the diary boots.

I wonder what will happen to Baba Yaga's dialog in Blood runs deep, since we no longer get boot off the island without the seal.

And finally the change to allow nontradeable potions in BoBs is great. I suppose that insinuates we'll be able to use familiars in the Kiln?

you know... That's got me thinking along the same lines too but nothing has been confirmed on that yet. We'll soon see wont we?

That would slightly spoil the challenge, we can already have hours of potions in a single invent, new caves shoudn't take more than 2 hours imo. Combat famils (steel titan?) would also make it easier.

Making it so that you would need steel titan for damage output, or a unicorn to keep up with the healing could be a solution though. If this is supposed to be a test for the guys that have all the combat gear and skills out there, then leaving out summoning wouldn't make much sense.

Making it so that you would need steel titan for damage output, or a unicorn to keep up with the healing could be a solution though. If this is supposed to be a test for the guys that have all the combat gear and skills out there, then leaving out summoning wouldn't make much sense.

I remember people going into nomad with claws, rapier, steel titan.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Will the monsters that had their combat levels changed also experience an increase/decrease in their effigy drop rate due to their combat level being higher or lower?

Mod Mark: Yes, this has already been done.

Wonder if this affects anything useful in particular.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Will the monsters that had their combat levels changed also experience an increase/decrease in their effigy drop rate due to their combat level being higher or lower?

Yeah, I've been wondering that too. Any slayer monsters affected or any other major monster? I haven't heard anything yet.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I just got to thinking about it...

Wiki says you heal 228LP per dose of Saradomin Brew while wearing Nex armor, so that's 1368LP per inventory slot with (6).

(28+30)x1368

79344+1390

80734LP on one person lol. More, I think, if you counted drinking a single dose while at full health while wearing the armor.

I can't really think of a practical use for that, but the numbers are fun.

2dgucz6.png

Wiki says you heal 228LP per dose of Saradomin Brew while wearing Nex armor, so that's 1368LP per inventory slot with (6).

(28+30)x1368

79344+1390

80734LP on one person lol. More, I think, if you counted drinking a single dose while at full health while wearing the armor.

thats 32k xp if you have friend to train on,dont know how fast would it be

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

(28+30)x1368

79344+1390

thats 32k xp if you have friend to train on,dont know how fast would it be

Sara brews boost defence, so that's a problem. But yes, if you are quick about it, you could toss on your nex armor, sip, and then take it all off before you are hit again.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

that would be really slow :P

But I guess using overloads and gold c wars armour/brace in castle wars, and you wear virtus might be worth trying

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

All abyssal monsters are now auto-agressive to all levels.

That moment when you sit staring blankly at the screen for 5 minutes and still don't have the faintest idea how someone's post relates to what they quoted in any way shape or form in the known universe.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

That moment when you sit staring blankly at the screen for 5 minutes and still don't have the faintest idea how someone's post relates to what they quoted in any way shape or form in the known universe.

It's about their increase in combat level.

hzvjpwS.gif

Lunar home teleport, free tele to Rellekka/POH every 30min and obviously only available after Lunar diplomacy.

I wonder what will happen to Baba Yaga's dialog in Blood runs deep, since we no longer get boot off the island without the seal.

All home teleports lost the 30 minute cooldown a long time ago.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

All home teleports lost the 30 minute cooldown a long time ago.

Say what? They did? :-?

u5zhkTY.gif

Say what? They did? :-?

Around the time that they added the newcomer area, I think.

There used to be a 30 minute cooldown between teleports until a hidden update removed it on 28 March 2011.

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png