13-Mar-2012 - Loyalty Additions and Lodestone Network

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean Astral Runes now become the best Non-ZMI Runecrafting exp? (Home tele to lunar, duelling ring to castle wars bank).

have u seen the teleport time for it though

This one will have to go check out the LodeStones, but gets the feeling they called it back during the March BTS thread... Profiling this thread for the moment, however... -.-

~D. V. "This jury is still out on the matter..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Refunds are only coming in on purchases of Greater or Master auras that required upgrades from previous tiers.

EDIT : List here : http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Loyalty_Programme_Auras#Loyalty_Point_Refund

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Just a note, could you please post off topic chatter about FPS issues in the correct forums such as Rants (or wherever the thread about FPS issues is posted.)

I disagree that it is off topic, since Jagex has been accompanying weekly content updates with continued updates to try and resolve FPS issues, which for many of us isn't working.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Just a note, could you please post off topic chatter about FPS issues in the correct forums such as Rants (or wherever the thread about FPS issues is posted.)

I disagree that it is off topic, since Jagex has been accompanying weekly content updates with continued updates to try and resolve FPS issues, which for many of us isn't working.

Plus, there's apparently a bug where opening the world map drops you into safe mode... Which for me at least runs far worse than Directx.

I'm starting to think that safe mode is the root of all of the FPS issues.

CZUZC.png

Even though I regretted buying t1 salvation, the tier 4 looks amazing, especially with the divine gaze.

This is tier 3 salvation, I have it myself. And when its activated, the eyes glow white automatically. There's no divine gaze in that picture.

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Unless I'm mistaken, don't these lodestones take about the same time to use as the Home Teleport *or atleast some time to use*? If that's the case, I don't see why people are making such a fuss about it. Regardless, I could be wrong and no doubt someone will correct me on it.

I am liking that elf costume though, I think I might have to get that for my new skilling outfit :P

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Changing books was never an issue before for me. My cramulet gets me pretty close to the pyrimid (and can be recharged right outside the al-k bank), and my wicked hood gets to right to the lunar alter, which is good for getting back to the normal book. Still, can't complain about a better option.

This leaves me even more free to just leave magic on ancients (not that I actually use magic). The only thing I miss is being able to alch, but my ex ring can normally handle it. My house provides most of the normal teleport locations via house tabs, and I can modify the tabs to go to trollheim too, so I'm not really missing much (I have the fairy ring to ape atoll to compensate for that one being gone).

Might go for some more emotes this round. I think I have the only two auras that really interest me (though I could always upgrade them), plus corruption. I do like emotes though. Also thinking about a slayer helm recolour now that red is actually red, and should go nicely with dragon armor.

CZUZC.png

Even though I regretted buying t1 salvation, the tier 4 looks amazing, especially with the divine gaze.

This is tier 3 salvation, I have it myself. And when its activated, the eyes glow white automatically. There's no divine gaze in that picture.

Guess I got too excited. Now I want to see Tier 4 wings even more. Didn't even know about the eye bit when activating a tier 3 or higher aura.

Speaking of, I might save up and work my way up to Master Harmony (wish I didn't have to waste on the first two tiers) instead of getting a King title as intended. For the lodestones, this makes me want to stick to Lunars even more now.

Yeah I wanna see what they're like too :P And wanna try and find a top hat, then I can make a leprachaun outfit! :D

Now if only I can find a wieldable beer glass....

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

RuneShark have a video up with all the new rewards/emotes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZgtoZvCkH0&list=UUAQ7oD3HESnCU4479-gJb0Q&index=1&feature=plcp

Koolcookie0.png

Runescape Player Since '04 | Tif Member since '06 | Max Combat | Too Busy Playing MW3

Remember: Anyone who is worse than you is a noob. Anyone who is better has no life!

Well guess I'll patiently wait before I do anything. Bought a ton of those costumes and emotes. :oops:

Our current special offers-valid until the 31st of March-are a 50% discount on auras and items from the first Loyalty Programme batch' date=' and 25% off auras and [b']items [/b]from the second batch. If you’re owed any Loyalty Points in accordance with the price reduction, you’ll have them in plenty of time to take advantage of these offers!

So by items do they mean the costumes then? O_o

Yes, all the really old costumes and recolors are discounted right now. Not much more than they were the first time, so really, it's not that big a deal. If you made a mistake on buying them before the previous discount, this won't really rectify it anyway.

8f14270694.jpg

Refunds are only coming in on purchases of Greater or Master auras that required upgrades from previous tiers.

EDIT : List here : http://services.rune...ty_Point_Refund

Eww. =( I feel ripped off lol!

I like the Top Hat recolors, but the Mages' Book is pretty disappointing. They should've kept with dark colors... Ancient Staff is what I'd expected, not really interested but looks okay.

Costumes are slightly disappointing, wasn't interested to begin with. The wolf costume isn't seamless... Of course, we already knew that from the concept art, but still. The elf ears are ridiculous looking.

The new titles are great as far as titles go but it feels like they should be suffixes rather than prefixes, and every one of them costs 50k.

As far as emotes go, Nature's Might and ROFLcoptor are dumb but the other two are pretty good.

Pretty glad they added the Guthix-variant wings. Otherwise, not a lot to talk about in the Aura department. Watch the video above to see the T4 versions though. :)

So I have 18k points, exactly enough to buy one of the new eyes, and should be getting 5k back as a refund soon. After that I think I'll just let my points accumulate, probably going ahead and buying Corruption tiers as I can afford them.

2dgucz6.png