The Evolution of Combat: BETA discussion

Leon S

wtf is an ice wolf? =S

Also do not like this everywhere multi milarky, certainly expand multi but there's some places that multi is just down right bad idea even with al the best gear planning ever. Think brutal greens or mithrils piling you or ganodermic beasts heck even something simple like nechs could get hairy what with all the deathspawns and such.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

so has anyone figured out the controls for sheething/unsheeting weapons, and how to select a target before you fight someone (if there is a way)?

so has anyone figured out the controls for sheething/unsheeting weapons, and how to select a target before you fight someone (if there is a way)?

The * key of the num pad is sheathing they said it in the bts like last week and its been said like 8 times already in this thread.

Though it does seem impossible to do on laptops that lack a proper num pad.

Target wise doesn't seem to be a way to view their data before hand other than maybe monster examine on lunar, the equipment stats screen does display offence stats of ur last couple of enemies though.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Also, faces. This is what I got greeted with when I logged in:

creepyface.png

In the still, I just look like someone conked me way to hard in the head with a maul, but in motion, its more of a demented "I'm going to eat your soul" look.

It also doesn't help that at least this particular model setup causes my head to move backwards and forwards about a foot in each direction like some sort of spineless pidgeon, which upgrades to some fantastical stretching glitches when I do the home teleport. I'll chalk that one down to not all models doing that (I hope) and so maybe its something they missed. If not, well, I'm having nigtmares tonight either way.

I am also not taking my helmet off until this one gets fixed. It's the only thing holding my head on my shoulders.

I feel you, I was greeted by Nosferatu when I logged in.

tumblr_m68otlnGfC1qi7wieo1_250.png

Also, it looks like my boobs are going to break out of my top, I think they've gone a little bust-crazy.

EDIT: The face looks a lot less terrifying in min detail.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

The * key of the num pad is sheathing they said it in the bts like last week and its been said like 8 times already in this thread.

Though it does seem impossible to do on laptops that lack a proper num pad.

Target wise doesn't seem to be a way to view their data before hand other than maybe monster examine on lunar, the equipment stats screen does display offence stats of ur last couple of enemies though.

Thank you, and I did look through the thread before asking ;) must have missed it.

@aspeeder, that's even creepier than my avatar :blink:

wtf is an ice wolf? =S

Also do not like this everywhere multi milarky, certainly expand multi but there's some places that multi is just down right bad idea even with al the best gear planning ever. Think brutal greens or mithrils piling you or ganodermic beasts heck even something simple like nechs could get hairy what with all the deathspawns and such.

Nechs and Gano are multi already...

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

It's almost too easy...

Spam basic abilities (especially stuns, high damage) then threshold (same thing), then ultimate. Rinse and repeat.

Vs rangers, use barge to break stun or slaughter if time it right.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

wtf is an ice wolf? =S

I thought only 1 of the 3 gano areas was multi and last i checked slayer tower nechs aren't multi.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

wtf is an ice wolf? =S

I thought only 1 of the 3 gano areas was multi and last i checked slayer tower nechs aren't multi.

Why would you ever kill them in the slayer tower? Chaos tunnels with void and chins...

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

wtf is an ice wolf? =S

Why would you ever kill them in the slayer tower? Chaos tunnels with void and chins...

Or use a rapier and get higher kph

Please for those posting stuff they've seen: take pics. Remember that not everyone has access (myself included) and we ain't got the option to check things out ourselves.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

wtf is an ice wolf? =S

The wolves outside of GWD

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

Could someone check the combat level of a Hellhound? It's the highest level npc in F2P, so it would be great to know, do we have any monsters left to kill without getting only 10% of the xp. :rolleyes:

Wish I had a numpad...

Wouldn't you need to use your right hand on the numpad and your left hand controlling the mouse to make it worthwhile? It seems like it'd be easier to simply remap the keys where your left hand rests for quick switching.

hzvjpwS.gif

anyword on what ring of vigour and spec rests do now?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Ring of vigour saves like 5% of adr bar when you use an ultimate, least thats wat jmods said.

Plv6Dz6.jpg