The Evolution of Combat: BETA discussion

Leon S

Latest update is from 10.25 BST they started uploading data to the beta servers but it would take around 2 hours.

We will get beta access emails shortly before it launches (assuming you are guranteed in or one of the lucky 50k)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Latest update is from 10.25 BST they started uploading data to the beta servers but it would take around 2 hours.

We will get beta access emails shortly before it launches (assuming you are guranteed in or one of the lucky 50k)

Shame I only re-upped my membership when loyalty rewards was released last year. I hit my membership year mark next month.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Shame I only re-upped my membership when loyalty rewards was released last year. I hit my membership year mark next month.

If you subbed when loyalty arrived you should have hit 12 months in May and be heading for 13 months now.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If you subbed when loyalty arrived you should have hit 12 months in May and be heading for 13 months now.

Fairly sure it was late June last year, cause I re-upped soon after. I'm cool with their decision to give people with 12 months open access to beta. It'd just be nice that accounts that reach 12 months later during beta also get full access. If not, there's still the weekend so all is well.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy

The wait is unbearable, it feels like christmas :D Any ETA on when it'll be out? It's been 2 hours since that 10:25 update

At 11:54, they said it'd be at least one hour.

[QFC]296-297-285-63824279[/QFC]

The wait is unbearable, it feels like christmas :D Any ETA on when it'll be out? It's been 2 hours since that 10:25 update

At 11:54, they said it'd be at least one hour.

[QFC]296-297-285-63824279[/QFC]

Yay this is good ^_^ Thanks a lot!

dczlnn.pngUSPPEP8.pngdczlnn.png

Fairly sure it was late June last year, cause I re-upped soon after. I'm cool with their decision to give people with 12 months open access to beta. It'd just be nice that accounts that reach 12 months later during beta also get full access. If not, there's still the weekend so all is well.

It was definitely earlier, mine (and anyone else who had members day of release) hit the 12 month mark on may 28th.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Update @ 13:22

The testing is underway. We estimate players will be able to start logging in to the Beta worlds in approx. 1 hour.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

:thumbsup: Let's do this!

How many people have actually been members for 12 months though? That and 50k players seems like a lot... I hope there's a lot of different worlds. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Pity I'm going to be at the gym when the Beta starts... Make sure to document all the mishaps and glitches that manage to slip through please! :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

:thumbsup: Let's do this!

How many people have actually been members for 12 months though? That and 50k players seems like a lot... I hope there's a lot of different worlds. :lol:

I haven't sadly =/

But I want to partake !!!! Gimme a mail Jagex! *Pretty please*

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

It was definitely earlier, mine (and anyone else who had members day of release) hit the 12 month mark on may 28th.

Ah, I see your mistake. Your first month "started" on June 28th last year where you got 500 points. Your 12th month "started" May 28th where you got 15k points. It's still not a full year any more than Jan 1st to Dec 1st as that is only the start of 12 individual months. I also got my 12 month mark points of 15k earlier this month, but my full year mark will be next week.

nukemarine.png

5pmplv.png

Dat world number :twisted:

http://world200.runescape.com/game.ws

Gogogo! :lol: (That won't really work. Does for other world numbers though.)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Reading the RSOF thread about Beta confirmation emails is just depressing.. Everyone is like: "But it will only be bots in the Beta so no point in bothering anyway". Do these people not remember having to sign up for the combat Beta or realize the fact that goldfarmers gain no advantage by logging into to all of their bots to sign them up to the beta. :wall:

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Reading the RSOF thread about Beta confirmation emails is just depressing.. Everyone is like: "But it will only be bots in the Beta so no point in bothering anyway". Do these people not remember having to sign up for the combat Beta or realize the fact that goldfarmers gain no advantage by logging into to all of their bots to sign them up to the beta. :wall:

I think they mean that a portion of the limited 50k spots (for those without full access) will get taken up by botters. Also, signing up only required clicking an item in inventory, so it wouldn't surprise me if some bots had signed up.

Don't be silly that would an iq in excess of 9 and a dose of common sense, both of which are traits that disqualify you from being an active RSOF user as you're brian can't handle the stupidity and thus forces you to retreat to quieter shores like tip.it

I think they mean that a portion of the 50k spots will get taken up by botters. Also, signing up only required clicking an item in inventory, so it wouldn't surprise me if some bots had signed up.

No.

1) The item in your inventory merely directed you to the webpage, you still had to sign-up.

2) The 50k spots aren't going out at random to anybody, you still had to sign-up in order to be entered for the draw.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

They are probably being distracted by "celebrities" in the office http://forum.tip.it/topic/312551-celebrity-kinda-at-jagex-today/

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12