11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

See the post above yours. ;)

They've started posting funny updates about your ships in the chat box. PoP just keeps getting better and better.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Now then, in game the scrimshaw scrolls are written as +3% critical. In runescape wiki (official) it is 2.7%

I gues 2.7 it is :\

I was under the impression that superior scrimshaws are +3% and tradable ones +2.7%.

rs wiki sais tradable 2.5 and superior 2.7

Now then, in game the scrimshaw scrolls are written as +3% critical. In runescape wiki (official) it is 2.7%

I gues 2.7 it is :\

I was under the impression that superior scrimshaws are +3% and tradable ones +2.7%.

rs wiki sais tradable 2.5 and superior 2.7

RS Wikia says 3 and 2.7. I personally trust the unofficial wiki infinitely more than the official.

I reckon we'll be seeing items requiring the new recipes in a week or two at most. I have 3/4 scroll pieces for the Tetsu plate, and someone I know got a mission for 10 of the trade goods today, so they won't be as difficult to acquire as we originally thought either.

Asmodean <3

There seems to be a bug with the timer; all 3 of my last voyages have finished at least an hour and a half early after I logged out and in again during them. Anyone else experiencing this?

I did.

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

There seems to be a bug with the timer; all 3 of my last voyages have finished at least an hour and a half early after I logged out and in again during them. Anyone else experiencing this?

I did.

I had the complete opposite...

1 voyage took over 12h

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I did.

I had the complete opposite...

1 voyage took over 12h

I just sent a 3.30h voyage.. and since my connection keeps dropping i login/logout every 2 minutes, and 10 minutes later the voyage had failed :(

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

I did.

Is it just the timer going erratic or does it also affect fail/win rate?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

The timer seems to be pretty wonky, I've noticed previously that logging in\out can affect the time(I always though it was negative, like farming)

But.. I just did a small test and logged in\out 6 times, taking 1~ minute and my times got reduced by 5 minutes each.(Both 2~ hour voyages)

EDIT: Just did it again, 6 logins equalled 4 minutes off the time and took 1 minute. All done now, just thought it was interesting to test out.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

I just did a dozen loggins and it only took off about how long it took, don't think there is anything specific.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I just tried hopping worlds consecutively using the join feature, and every hop reduced the timer by one minute.

There was also another time bug which seems to be fixed now. You would send a long voyage out (say 3h) and a short one out (say 20min), and when the short voyage returned, the timer of the long voyage was reduced to the length of the short voyage. Thus you could complete the 3h long voyages in 40 minutes.

Hmmm, its just Im not experience minute or two drops in it. its been 1-2 hours disappearing from voyage time. Happened again for the 4th time today with my chimera mission a few hours ago. Im not complaining as it meant I finished way early today , but somethings deffinitely up with it.