Super September is Coming!

Nobody

Another thing to consider is that perhaps they should redo the concept of dragon items? Currently it makes little sense for them to be obtained through various GM quests/tough monsters (QBD/TDs) when they're weak level 60 items. This causes them to have prices that are too expensive for the people that need them, and it's useless for people who can afford them. Before EoC it kind of made sense, because of the special attack system, so dragon items still had some use. Now it seems redundant. Either increase their level, or just release them all through shops, or perhaps through medium quests, rather than GM quests.

For example, I could have easily shelled out 30M for dragon plates back in the day, and the kites, and I will be easily able to afford the dragon warhammers. But I won't, because they're useless to me, and I don't really care for them aesthetically (I have neater looking cool outfits). So I am not going to buy them. People who have 60 defense/attack and who could actually use these warhammers (they will probably be worth a decent sum for a while) won't be able to do buy them.

• Like 1

That list of tasks a fair bit of it seems legit, but one or two make me go really?

edit cause I derped on where I was posting.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Another thing to consider is that perhaps they should redo the concept of dragon items? Currently it makes little sense for them to be obtained through various GM quests/tough monsters (QBD/TDs) when they're weak level 60 items. This causes them to have prices that are too expensive for the people that need them, and it's useless for people who can afford them. Before EoC it kind of made sense, because of the special attack system, so dragon items still had some use. Now it seems redundant. Either increase their level, or just release them all through shops, or perhaps through medium quests, rather than GM quests.

For example, I could have easily shelled out 30M for dragon plates back in the day, and the kites, and I will be easily able to afford the dragon warhammers. But I won't, because they're useless to me, and I don't really care for them aesthetically (I have neater looking cool outfits). So I am not going to buy them. People who have 60 defense/attack and who could actually use these warhammers (they will probably be worth a decent sum for a while) won't be able to do buy them.

The best they can do is making upgrades to dragon equipment in my opinion, like what they did with the Ascension Crossbow and Dragon Claws (and in 07scape the rune boots which can be upgraded to dragon boots).

ab35f8.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Here's an (unconfirmed) list of all of the challenges that was posted on Reddit:

DTf86Ov.png

Since it was posted about an hour before the BTS video was out, however, it's very possible that it's real.

If this is in fact the real list I see number 29 as the one who most people will be annoyed with doing. The long distance and the fact that PKers I'm sure will be out more when this one becomes the daily challenge will make it potentially annoying to complete.

don't worry, there are none except a few hundred in the PVP worlds or a collection of noobs when there's a warband active.

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

Here's an (unconfirmed) list of all of the challenges that was posted on Reddit:

DTf86Ov.png

Since it was posted about an hour before the BTS video was out, however, it's very possible that it's real.

This list is not in the correct order, because it was confirmed that the first challenge would be "Trigger 10 portents of restoration."

Maybe the list is backwards and the "Run all the way to deep wilderness" one is actually the second one?

^ Can't be backwards either in BTS video they said they'd be getting a guy to do one challenege from each week irl and they mentioned the only ones doable irl for week 1 was 50 bananas and 15 skills

So 30, 13 and 8 are all in the first 7.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I like the fact that they're designed to be non-skill challenges too, like some of the god emissaries content was. A little bit of creativity and fun in there instead of gather x of y.

Wont be able to do the whole 30 days for the gold outfit but I'll give a decent score on the larger challenges a shot at least :P

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I think the task xp has been adjusted or set to a 'normal' rate for challenges. I just got 3.5k xp from a level 80 divination challenge when I was getting around 1.8k.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Looks like restoration portents might be risky if that's all you're going to use to heal. if you heal with them but don't get back over 50% hp they wont heal you again.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Looks like restoration portents might be risky if that's all you're going to use to heal. if you heal with them but don't get back over 50% hp they wont heal you again.

Nothing really risky about it. Take about 5-10 monkfish with you, your portents, no armor or antifire, and go to a spot with dragons.

Get horribly burnt, let the portent heal you, heal til just over half hp, get hit again, let the portent heal you, etc etc.

Took me less than 5 minutes and there was no risk to speak of.

hzvjpwS.gif

Nothing really risky about it. Take about 5-10 monkfish with you, your portents, no armor or antifire, and go to a spot with dragons.

Get horribly burnt, let the portent heal you, heal til just over half hp, get hit again, let the portent heal you, etc etc.

Took me less than 5 minutes and there was no risk to speak of.

My strategy.

1) Take 1 or 2 sharks.

2) Go to the lighthouse or Chaos tunnel dagannoths with nothing (or even fashionscape it). Optional rock crabs by Femmy lodestone works as I am told.

3) Eat when too low for portent to work.

4) Die happy and respawn.

Took all of 2 minutes. I was able to get my portents to heal me to 50% hp 9/10 times. Mind you I was using the nontradable version of the t1 types.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

It is easy i was doing it at bol. I'm just thinking more of the general usefulness of portents. For afking or for lag outs. If you just use portents at higher monsters and take to much damage they're useless.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

It is easy i was doing it at bol. I'm just thinking more as the general usefulness of portents. For afking or for lag outs. If you just use portents at higher monsters and take to much damage they're useless.

Well I think in the Divination topic, it was established that everything from this skill was useless, for the time being, except for all the porters, most divine locations, and the 90+ stuff for emergencies only.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]