Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

I'd like to know what noob reports people for jokes, seriously, this happened. It was in a Clan Chat.

Person: Hey look, A player mod. Let's spam him like this a;sdlkfjas;dlfkjas;dlkfj

Person: Jk lol

Later he came on and said he was reported for encouraging others to break rules, and it was accepted.... :notalk:

Twibb.png

i was down under karamja volcano slaying lesser demons. i was wearing rune heml, legs, kite, proselyte body and a d long.

noob: why dont you have rune plat

me: i do, i just dont want to look like everyone else so i use this instead

noob: lol...noob

a little while later...

noob: max hit?

me: 17 i think

noob: lol...nooby max hit

noob: str lvl?

me: 61

noob: lol 63 here (big difference isnt it :roll: ) max hit 28 (he had a d batlleaxe)

noob: you need to do heroes

me: i have

noob: so use dba

me: too slow for my taste

noob: so use d skimmy

me: i havent done monkey madness

noob: lol...noob

i should also point out that we were both the same combat level

Barrows drops: Guthan helm (1), Vearc skirt (1)

Dragon drops: 0

Rune drops: Rune med (2), rune full (1)

well i just KNOW there are going to be tons of posts on here about noobs sayin stuff about summoning.

anyway... i was just minding my own buisness, starting on summoning, having gotten myself a dog,(sheepdog ftw), and a noob walks up to me...

noob: Hey noob! where the heck do i get your stupid dog!!

now keep im mind im in taverly... right next to the petshop...

me: at the petshop, duh.

noob:where the heck is that noob!!??

me:over there (i lead him to it)

noob:your a lier! noob reported!

then he proceeds to buy a "stupid" sheepdog... and sees me still there and

yells out "this guy is a noob! report him for item scamming!"

and i go and get more supplies, lmfaoing all the way... :XD:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

zzzzzzzzzry9.png

Im combat 92, he's 78.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

one of my all time favorites

a noob was folowing me around saying Hey i finally responded

Noob: Hey!!

Me: What

Noob Trades, Put up Piece of Coal i Decline

Me: Whats that for

Noob: Can you turn my coal to charcoal?

Me: :wall: :wall: :XD: :XD:

Everyone knows what charcoal is dont they? I was amazed that he didnt know what the real world equivilant was, and that coal cannot be turned to charcoal. I was astounded

Tip.it's official Ninja

I love it when people think you can still pk in wild. I was on a treasure trail dong some clue at the black knights fortress.

There I found someone who was alot weaker then me, he was killing knights, or well I think he was I had no clue what he was doing there actually.

noob: Peace!

me: Err... Sure.. peace

me: You know i cant kill you right?

noob: you can kill me, sum 101 killd me too.

me: you didnt read the news?

I noticed i had a d baxe in my inv, so i decided to scare him, i slowly walked towards him. turned on run, did the raaargh thinghy and ran towards him saying things like "die!".

He logged :lol:

Next week, I get an PM from an account I never heard from. Turns out my little Mith Noob got banned. He thinks I hacked his account and go him banned. He now resides at the top of my ignore list

Looks like you two will be best friends forever

Yeah, I believe so. :^o

More importantly, he really does hate me. I accidently removed him earlier today. Just then, my chat box was filled with death threats and name calling. He was only off for about 5 minutes....

29y32nr.png

Rarest Drop: Obsidian Cape x3, TzHaar-Ket/Xil

Well here's a really foolish one I got myself into, in it, I'm the noob.

I was picking up iron ores down in the Falador mines that were being dropped by a Zamorak Rune clad warrior. Both of us were the only ones there at the time.

Eririel (Me)

ZW (Zamorak Warrior)

Eririel: Thanks for the ores =)

ZW: Your welcome.

Eririel: The extra iron always helps in my smithing.

ZW: Yeah well, happy to drop it.

Eririel: Lol! I practically make a living off picking up people's droppings.

(Eerie Silence for 1 Minute)

Eririel: That did not come out the way I wanted it to. :oops:

ZW: I somewhat agree. :shock:

Rofl... good one!!! Best one i heard lately.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

One time I was walking by this "Noob" and he was fighting a level 5 goblin. (He was level 3) He was about to die and just before he died he said.

"Look I'm About to evovle!!" :lol:.

P.S I know this is pretty a pretty nooby question (mabey some one can add this to thier stories :XD: ) But how do i get a picture on the side of my post? Where it says my name and location?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, the stories are mostly new! And we are not going to shut down this thread. Its filled with great noob stories. So no.

Don't tell me you read all of the thread :shock:

I have. Not in one sitting, but as it's been updated over the past 2 years or so.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• 3 months later...

Okay, now I'm sad. Quite a few of my funny stories got deleted! We were about to break 200 pages of Noobiness as well.

T-T

I'll scan through my head to see If I can remember some of them.

P.S. yes, its me. It was finals that kept me from here; it was a combination of reading PMTTYD stories and playing PMTTYD and Shadow the hedgehog. Expect to see lots more of me!

29y32nr.png

Rarest Drop: Obsidian Cape x3, TzHaar-Ket/Xil

Shame about the loss of noob stories, but thankfully, they aren't hard to come by :lol:

This one happened to me a few minutes ago while fishing on my skiller:

Me and the nubbins were fishing on the same spot by the way.

Nubbins: Go away noob

Me: Why?

Nubbins: Im fishing here

Me: This concerns me how?

Nubbins: I need the exp!

Me: I still don't see where I come into play...

Nubbins: GO AWAY!!!!!!!

Me: How do I affect your fishing?

Nubbins: Omfg

After explaining that unlike mining, multiple people can fish at the same spot, he requests my assistance. Well, I'm curious why. He says he needs exp, so he assumes if he requests my assistance, he gets MY exp as well. I just scratch my head and go elsewhere.

UPDATE: He just asked me to be friends with him :|

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

-in castle wars-

-piled by >60's-

-killed them all-

-they come back-

-2 120+ guys armadyl spec me and i die-

-the >60 noobs all say 'haha' or 'owned u noob' when they didnt even deal damage and im double their level-

this actually got me really angry so i added them all and hunted them down the whole game lol.

dagzzy.png

Mage

[x]90 [x]91 [x]92 [x]93 [x]94 [x]95 [x]96 [x]97 [x]98 [X]99

What do you call dog with no legs?

...Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.

-in castle wars-

-piled by >60's-

-killed them all-

-they come back-

-2 120+ guys armadyl spec me and i die-

-the >60 noobs all say 'haha' or 'owned u noob' when they didnt even deal damage and im double their level-

this actually got me really angry so i added them all and hunted them down the whole game lol.

I do the same thing :twisted:

This was in a F2P Leveling Party;

Me: *Does Skill Cape Emote*

Noob: Summoning level?

Me: 30, why?

Noob: Wo u can summon trees at 30?

Me: No, it's my skill cape emote. For 99 Woodcutting.

Noob: omg can i by it plz?

Me: It's untradable.

Noob: awman im cryin now

Me: *Continues Emoting*

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08

Lol I remember this one time, a guy came into the slayer dungeon and went up to the abby demons in nooby clothes. Lmao he tried to kill one and he kept saying "free whip pls." He died lmfao.

Oh wait... :(

]

I was at mages south of seers and I was wielding my Ivandis Rod, and this guy comes up and says how do you get that fishing rod? :lol: Had a little fun with him then finally decided to tell him it was the Ivandis Rod from a quest. Good times. :D

X_defenders.png

X_defenders.png

Alright there's a story for this noob talk...

So me and my friend were walking around f2p because he isn't members anymore and we wanted to meet up. So we go to the barbarian village, and there we spy this wee level 40, which will be known as "Loto") talking about his level 138 main, aaronsc567, which, as it happens isn't even on the highscores. So we ask him if he can show us his amazing account, but Loto says its all the way across Runescape, and he doesn't want to go get it. So none of us believe him and we are all loling at his imaginary account, when he asks me and my friend if we want to become mods. Me and my friend decide to play along with this until we can also smack him for Jagex staff impersonation (by this time we've also got him for account sharing/trading, when he tryed to buy all of our accounts). So he says to us, alright my friend's dad works at Jagex, and he can turn you guys into mods. Me and my friend are all like "Omg really that would so cool!" The we say all we have to do is give you our passwords right? And Loto says yea, just give them to me on pm. So my friend has to go and I say, my password is... "Breaking rule 5, Jagex staff impersonation." At this he starts getting really concerned and says oh no forget about that, just don't report me! But I tell him sorry buddy, but what's done is done, and I can't take back my report.

So I log off for a while, and then when I come back on I'm pmed by another account, this one claiming to be Loto's father. So he starts talking to me and says stuff like, "Why were you messing with my boy" and "You better stop that you brat". And then he says he's going to get me banned. At that point I say that I thought it was Loto's friend's dad that was part of Jagex, and he says yea that's what he meant, its his buddy who is Jagex staff. So I just start to ignore him, but i don't want to put him on my ignore list because it is very entertaining. Then he starts saying stuff like "Ha ha, not so funny now your going to get banned!" And I tell him that its fine, I'll just appeal it anyways.

Then I go to dinner, and this is where the picture comes in...

4lg4lg.jpg

So now I'm a big fan of the report system and noobs who give me a lot of entertainment =)

FireCapeOwner.gif

Chris01324.png

Chris01324.png

Barrows Drops = Ahrims Skirt x1 - Torags Helm x2 - Torags Plate x1 - Torags Hams x1- Guthans Skirt x1 - Karils Coif x2 - Karils Top x1

Dragon Drops = Med x2 - Spear x1 - Skirt x2 - Legs x1 - Left Half x 1